MG-mujhe haq hai link to thread 2 pg/1!!!

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

MUJHE HAQ HAI

PROLOUGE:

Geet woke up early in the mrng wrapped with the bed sheet, opening her eyes she searched for maan bt cudnt find him anywhere. It was raining heavily, she got up the bed to find him bt collapsed due to the soreness between her legs it was actually unbearable. She tried again and this time she cud succeed reaching the bathroom door bt  fell there. She heard maan voicing her name turned to find him spitting fire from his eyes. He caught hold of her supportingly lifting in his arms placed her on the bed, took the newspaper and showed it to her the main page article

THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON, MAAN SINGH KHURANA'S LOVE INTREST GEET SINGHANIA, SUNNE MEIN YEH AAYA THA KI GEET KI SHAADI CHAR SAAL PEHLE HO CHUKI HAI MR. DEV SHARMA SE AUR UN DONO KI TALAK KA CASE AAJ BHI COURT MEIN PENDING HAI

The newspaper has published few images of maan and geet hugging each other, they were the images of them from the college's farewell party few months back

Geet was shocked to core she didn't know wat to do, how to respond, bt still she tried every bit to speak up, bt her voice got chocked, she cudnt just look at him out of guiltiness the sheet started to slip from her body, she held it firmly avoiding it to slip that's wen maan started his ranting not even giving her a chance to explain

Maan: kyun geet kal raat ko toh maine sab dekh liya toh ab chupake kya hoga? Jo hona tha who toh ho chuka hai na? he spit out looking at the bed which had the blood stains indicating that he was the one to break her virginity, he was the one who owned her in every way. He acted like a demon last night, he was drunk not in his senses at all and she gave into his demand all bcoz she wanted to relieve him from her bondage, her life which is nothing bt a curse to him. She cudnt take his demaneour. The only thing she cud say was that she loved him not now bt always. He looked into her eyes she was lost, he needed his answers, so he shook her again, this time with a firm conviction

Maan: geet maine tumse kuch poocha hai dev kaun hai? Aur tumhari shaadi uske saath kab hui? He was not worried abt the intimate pics of them that were published he was anyhow prepared to accept her in his life infront of the world that she has been his world since four years its only the marriage scandal that was bugging him, bt geet was not answering him. He was getting more irritated now he held her hair tight in his palm, made her look into his eyes and continued geet mere sawaal ka jawab do he roared kehdo ki yeh sa jhoot hai kehdo ki agar yeh baat sach hai toh tumhari koi majboori thi kehdo geet kehdo. He was terrified as if he is gonna loose her. The fact that she is married wanted to be proved wrong, his male ego somewhere was taking a toll on him he just cudnt accept that his mishty cud hide such a fact from him. He wanted her to be his in everyway, he actually wanted to own her!!! no own her existence and ironically geet knew that she knew that he is possessive, no obsessive of her!!! Bt she had no option left

By now she mustered all the courage left in her and finally answered him unable to handle his pain haan ho chuki hai meri shaadi main shaadishuda hoon maine yeh shaadi apni marzi se ki hai, meri koi majboori nahi thi iske peeche samjhe tum?

That was it wat more will he need to listen? Bt to his utter shock she continued with the truth maine yeh shaadi paison ke liye kiya tha mujhe paise chahiye thi issi liye kiya maine shaadi tumhe pata hai maine aaj tak paison ke liye kya kya kiya yes!!! He knew it he knew that she has always worked hard to earn her living. She is a dynamic girl in every aspect bt she is a girl who neva gives up her self respect he knew that bt still he had  nothing to say all he cud understand at this moment was her betrayal!!! How cud she?

Maan: samajh aaraha hai geet tumne mujhe dhoka diya kya kami thi mere pyar mein? kyun kiya tumne aisa? kyun nahi kaha mujhse aaj tak? Bolo geet jawab do? Agar tumhe paise chahiye the toh mujhse maang leti main deta tumhe he held her arms tightly

She looked at him shocked she wanted him to question her bt not this way he is not asking her he is doubting her and her intentions. How cud he just believe that she only got married for money. She neva had taken a penny from him until he forcefully gave it to her even the flat she is living in now. How cud he? Till now she wanted to atleast explain him.

saamjha toh unhe jaata hai jo samajhna chahte hai lekin maan toh sunne aur sunane ki kaabiliyat bhi nahi rakta toh kaha se kahe? Kaise kahe ki geet par sirf maan ka haq hai jise hone ka hamesha maan daawa karta tha

that's the only thing she cud get in her brain, so she only tried telling him that

geet: maan main nahi jaanti thi tumhe mujh peh bus itna hi yakeen tha lekin haan I was urs and will remain urs all my life

maan: hamesha yeh baat sunne ke liye tarasta tha geet he brought her close dangerously almost crushing her petite form into him kehdo geet MUJHE HAQ HAI abb bhi tumse pyar karne ka!!! Hamesha dawaa karta tha kabhi laga hi nahi ki mujhe iss baat ke liye kisi sabot ki jaroorat hai those words pricked her heart how much he used to claim her even though he neva confessed to her that he loved her irrevocably bt is that needed? After their so called frndship of four years he confessed his love to her last night that's the reason for her to accept his brutal act. She cud atleast try to resist him, stop him bt she didn't, she wanted to take his pain away.

geet: tum ab bhi hosh mein nahi ho maan jao yaha se main waise bhi pune ke liye nikal rahi thi mujhe waha naukri mil gayi I don't want to tell u anything ab jao

maan: yah!!! ab kya kahogi mujhse? Sab kuch toh newspaper mein hai right? Kal raat ko bhi who sab sirf physical tha hai na? u neva loved me it was just ur concern for me hai na? She pushed him with all her might listening to his accusions

tumhe kuch kehne ki jaroorat mujhe nahi hai maan tumhe jo sahi lage tum samjho kal raat tum hosh mein nahi the main nahi who mera pyar tha''.. tumhare liye ek jaroorat apne dukh se bhaagne ka toh maine pyar kiya tum bus so gaye mere saath

the sheet slipped from her shoulder which had his bruises all over. Maan cudnt take that he got it now he acted like a devil.

GEET!!! He roared with a pang of guilt bt geet took it to be his anger. How much things have changed they neva needed words to express each other bt now this silence is creating misunderstandings between them

Chillao mat maan chillana mujhe bhi aati hai haan maine tumse pyar kiya tha aaj hi nahi par hamesha uss waqt bhi pyar kiya jab tumne char saal mein yeh kaha ki MUJHE HAQ HAI tum par!!! Aur iss baat ko sach bhi maana kal raat ko tumne kaha maine nibhaya isse jyada kuch nahi.

She took a deep breath unable to tell him any further jao yaha se maan plz just get out. He did not move she fell down crying asking him to leave and he left as he understood that she will not tell him anything now, he is the great MSK he wud defo find it out, with this thought he walked away with the guilt and also anger which is overpowering him right now

Geet went into the bathroom stood under the shower as the cold water touched her body she flinched in pain. She remembered their love making last night. He did not let her sleep a wink. She smiled recollecting their close moments

Geet(st): aaj main poori tarah se tumhari ho gayi maan and I am happy kam se kam ek raat ke liye I cud satisfy  u lekin meri jindagi mein sirf dukh aur dard hai dev ne waise bhi sabke saamne mera mazak udaaya bt ill neva let him do the same with u

I KNOW I AM TO UPDATE LR AND BKH FOR THAT PLZ CHECK OUT THE NOTE MADE THERE ON LR FOR THEIR UPDATES AS FOR NOW ILL GIVE UPDATES ACCORDING UR PRIORITY AND I DONNO HOW MANY OF ULL WILL LIKE THIS STORY BT IT IS AGAIN AN INTENSE ONE AND I DID NOT DECIDE IF ITS AN FF OR SS WILL DEPEND ON UR RESPONSE 

FROM NEXT PART PAST STARTS AND IT WILL UNFOLD

NEXT PART

PART 2

MY WORK

NEW READERS FOR PMS ADD ME

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyharika thumbnail
INDEX

THREAD 1:

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome prologue
cont soon...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome prologue
cont soon...
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing start dear! Pls add me to the pm list and pls give me the links of your other stories. Thanks. 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb start...
when insecurities overpowers words r required..
i think the same happened with maan...
But for geet they never required any words..
This mu created distance..
will b waiting and congrats dear for the new ff/ss...😉
dreamyharika thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueFantasy

Amazing start dear! Pls add me to the pm list and pls give me the links of your other stories. Thanks. 

thnks so much u can check out my signature i have two other stories apart from mujhe haq hai its love?? revenge?? and then besharmi ke hadein
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intrstng concept...do cont soon
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Harika  🤗...thank u for starting another Maaneet story...really appreciate the effort...what an emotional update...awesome start  👍🏼...it is raising many questions...but the one thing bothering me is how can Maan think bad of Geet and leave her in that state...waiting to see how the doubts are all cleared...plz continue...TC 😊
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing concept.
Continue soon.