Crooner 1.12 Jeevan Ki Dor! - Updated

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

a new day at crooner. but before we go there, thought you might like to look at some of the mad, bad, and wonderful lines from yesterday. they make our "dor" very special indeed.   

Love how the CVs are showing this kind of awakening in her - she didn't pull away, she didn't shy away - she was actuallyleaning in this time, and Arnav was the one turned a hot moment cute! (So much for marital rape, dear Forum! When will we all learn?1)

archana, crooner main post 

Wooopppieee what an epi'.cold shower, cold water'and all 'now I am feeling better'

Me in a rowdy mood today'..just tell me who all are bashing my ASR'..my epic character'

mou p1

Arnav took one of the biggest decision of his life which he knew would affect his closest people, looking into Khushi's eyes! 

shweta p2

n how u broke her tender heart..n how she loved you with all those broken pieces..!! 

parsha p3

The second day represents Two turtle doves, the doves represent the Old and the New Testaments. The Old being Anjali who has laid the foundation and New being Khushi who is his present.

beena p1

Di, Partridge(a bird) represents ASR and pear fruit is the knowledge that ASR has about Khushi. The partridge eats the fruit and where will he build a nest only on the pear tree.The dwarf pear tree is not an easy place to build a nest for the partridge but he doesn't give up. 

beena p12

at odds with each other always ..only the emotion driving them changing over time...From hatred,,,to tolerance,,,to attraction,,,to love in the guise of hatred again,,,,,to going thru' the phases of love,,,trust,,,understanding,,to finally realisation & awakening,,,,!!!!

sri p3

Loved the use of light on Arnav's body - he was looking freaking fabulous. It was more beautiful than hot' Loved the hot turned beautiful flip followed by a dialogue that spoke volume, "Jab tum chup hoti hon tab tumhari aankhein sab kuch sach sach bata deti hain Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada." Another full circle - Arnav reciprocated what Khushi told once, "Jisko ji jaan se chahte hain, jab usko nazron ke samne pate hain, tab Aankhei bolti hain, jubaan nehi." 

omoraboti p3

Mujhse bahein na chuda

Kahin kho na ja 

Jo bhi hoga I am with you 

Yun na ghabra 

Thoda muskura 

Jo bi hoga I am with you 

Ek main hoon aur ekk tu

I wanna be with you

Tere peeche peeche main

Mere aage aage tu..

gandhari p2 (best precap ever)

hey dm , acha hua arnavji gira...sazaa milgaya...and whatever di said!!! unintentionally he has brought in two of his most loved women in that sentence..!!! 

suba p2

That one scene where he tapes her mouth-- a reminder again that her eyes do all the talking, when and where it matters.  He caresses her mouth, and her cheek as he reminds himself how precious she is to him...forever...If only she would "hurry up" and realize what he is doing for her...

anjali p2

The episode started with the Great Fall!!! Why was there a sad Rabba Ve?

divya p1

Now with all the MU cleared and Arnav making noticeable advances towards her, it has become tough for Khushi to ignore the desire that is awakening within her. '5. Raat baaki...baat baaki. 

nishi pg 1

Achha hua hum gire' And they fell in love' All over again'

shivani p1

How this man, the mighty ASR knows to maintain the perfect balance in his life. As I have previously mentioned quite a few times, true to his name, create harmony & clear all impurities. His only aim now being, the remove the hurt & pain of his loved ones.

suvi p4

The language of love and understanding  is different for every couple... for Arnav and Khushi it is teasing the other into accepting their point of view, bickering to show where the other is faltering and rushing to their love's aid when the need arises... It is never lost in translation for them... just our eyes need to be attuned to it...

sunshine99 p4

Before I begin,I'd like to hail the Lord of Expressions & Voice Modulation- Mr. Barun Sobti! He was fab in every frame, 

smita p5

I loved when Khushi tells him "its his 24hrs , and he can do whatever he wants with it." And the first instinct is to pull her towards him and kiss her...but he doesn't...and thats when I say "Why god? Why? Yeh atyaachaar kyon?

shy p5

Love seeing Khushi in her night clothes, let her wear them until they figure our where they are going wrong with her daytime clothes or just bring her old clothes back,before she got married as it compliment her figure more than what she is wearing now.

momb24 p9

How can our Hero let this chance go- he is total opportunist and this time on mission to win his love back.He grabs chance and then came moment that set ablaze whole forum...

riti p13

May be Arnav realized ki Khushi jaahe jitni badi fake smile kyun na de de, it has no real value! The smile she will give when she realizes she has completed a task in the given time will be real n priceless! And so he gave her the task of wrapping gifts, while he sat with a book in his hands, turning over the pages, eyes fixed on his wife.

smita p5

Still convinced there is more to Arnav's actions. Arnav knows what makes Khushi tick so why purposely do something you know will anger her?? He is going somewhere with this since he's tried all else to win her back. He wouldn't go buy another company for the fun of it, he is upto something.

mandy p13

The expression, when he heard her addressing him as "humari", the smile on his face, happy and content, that is the only thing he expects of her, to accept him as HERS, just the way he has accepted her as HIS. That is the most important thing in love, the sense of belonging... My wife, My husband, My love. 

sudha p14

wasn't he totally in that legendary control yesterday.  Was acutely tuned to her reactions, knew exactly what he was doing. He was like an expert pianist, playing all the right keys, his wicked eyes watching all the fun.   

mashira p15

ok girls...even after the 3rd watch...am still trying to figure out what am i going to write abt...want to sound sensible but the things i observed is definitely not going to help me write sensibly!!!! 

soni p25 

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊
 archuuu...loved it !!! shwe and kalps -----🤗🤗
and haan u neednt thank me for the song archu!!!! 😕😳

loved the episode!!!!am hopelessly in love with this couple and their mere screen presence just puts my mind to a hibernate mode...!!!

The first five mins...aww she loves holding his collar...holding his hands and like u said the subconscious mind has already accepted!! 

kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai jaise nafrat ke uss maahaul mein..
kuch toh hai ..jo humse kehta hai ki..
 iss ansune..anjaane se..ankahe se ehsaas ko ek mauka toh do..
Par jis rishte ki neenv hi nafrat pe rakhi gayi ho, usse kuch bhi ummeed lagana
Naadani nahi to aur kya hoga?
Aur shayad ye nadaani hum kar baithe hai

loved these monologues of Khushi !!!!arnav just wants her to accept and give that mauka ,wants her to use her haq on him but not forcing her to rather wishing that she will do it on her own accord crossing the barriers created by the conflicts within herself...

and for all this arnav will try all his cards to make her realize , acknowledge their love!!! and he will do it in his way , the way that he is confident enough , the way that will bring his Khushi back!!!
He has accepted their relationship to himself and now he wants her to come to terms with it..and then there will be acceptance to each other!!!! 

Love has different forms...It hits people's lives in its own ways...own style...well for arnav khushi it started with hatred..!! like khushi says rishthe ki neev nafrat pe rakhi gayi ho...
now...rishthe ko aur mazboot karne ke liye ...mohabbat ka saath hona zaroori hain...!!!! and now love has decided to stay behind be it whatever mode it chooses...cos when love decides to stay..the invisible bond gives more strength to face anything that might hit them!!!! 

coming back to first five mins..super cute scene...!!! it was totally awww and the same time giggling moment too...
totally loved this line archu...dor that has now been forged between  them, how it strengthens everyday , how it comes creeping out of the woodwork surprising with intimacy that it brings to the fore everyday!!!! 😊

and aadat !!!! awww that dialogue!!! and there i fall in love all over again!!!😍

"This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there's no need at all to understand what's happening, because everything happens within you." 
         Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

and the segment that follows, arnav surely has a game plan archu...He doesnt have to impress buaji and amma who are already bowled over by their damaad...but he needs to sweep his gal off her feet and looking at all that he is upto.., think he is keeping khushi in the dark..not telling her something and jus irritating her ...well we will know all this in upcoming episodes..and its day three now..

The office scene...her pushing off all things..irritating him her heart really wished for him to explode..she can always handle her LG but this arnav confuses her..His smirk. smile..no anger just taunts!!!! what does he want??? well well 9 days left for i have decided to sit back enjoy whatever is thrown for am irrevocably in love with the show!!!

anjali ---- the phone calls...mystery surrounding her!!! totally loved Nk...!!! The smile that he brings on everyone's face...Khushi's sakha !!!!😃 and naani just echoed my mind voice..that dialogue to Nk!!!! awesome...!!! rakshabandhan ard the corner...and anjali wished that she wants her brother's support hamesha!!! need to see the upcoming tracks to get a hold of this!!! reserving my thoughts on her for now!!!

and now can person who designs clothes for anjali , design for khushi too!!! please...!!!when is karva chauth this year??😳 looks like we have missed teej..or will they show it bit late in our timeline..what do we call this??wishful thinking???😆

Promo!!!! whole world is now talking abt it.😕 and we are tho talkin abt promo in all posts!!! when people who are supposed to release one are uber cool abt it!!!!

To the most beautiful couple...the song which i so wish to be picturised on them 

😍
           Teri Meri Atti Patti                                     
           Daat Se Khaati Katti
           Re Jaiiyo Na 
           O Pihoo Re
          Teri Meri Angni Mangni
           Ang Sang Laagi Sangni
           Sang Le Jaaun 
            O Pihooo Re 
            O Saathi Re           😍

congrats anjali 🤗, beena di...🤗!!!rocking posts.🤗...
and kalps..ahhh magician ❤️

Priyaaa...miss u gal!!!!!🤗 
Edited by subiscs - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

~EDITED~

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your  perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night
."
-Harry  (When Harry Met Sally)

How does one realize one is in love? Are there any big telltale signs or a timeline? No. It's the small micro shared moments that make a dent somewhere and before you know it a big chunk of your consciousness, happiness and  even existence get tied to this person. And acceptance of this person not inspite of  all their itty bitty quirks, those little annoying habits but because of those characteristics is love. A connection that is not visible but whose effect is tangible. It changes him/her and makes them more of 'them'. It becomes a mutual habit, adat.

Arnav wants Khushi to realize what he already sees: she accepts him subconsciously as her husband, soulmate . It doesn't come with an expiry date like their 6 month contract. 6 months back he had forced her to be his wife. Now he wants her to be his wife with no pressure but only for the reason that is what she also wants, from her heart. His whole 'pressure tactics' are solely to make her realize he wants to be part of everything her and her own. But to make him her own in all that matters, he's leaving it up to her to make that decision.

This is the same guy who one day had forcefully carried her from DM's temple back to his home on the day of her pag phera. So what's preventing him now? His love for her. His belief in their relationship, in the love they share. He could have taken their relationship to the next level, if he wanted as Khushi's reservations have significantly gone down. But that's not him. So he's teasing her with his flirting but holding patiently on for that moment when she'll come in his arms on her own volition.

He could have given Khushi Rs 24,000 just like that but knowing Khushi he knew she needed to feel she 'earned' that 24,000. Hence all those gift wrapping, stay up all night 'chores'. And when he felt she's not going to listen to his appeal of going to sleep and let him sleep, he sneaks in through the windows at his in-laws. For the woman who's been fighting her sleep to be dutiful to her 'jahapanah', it doesn't take a minute to fall asleep when he's in front of her and asks her to go to sleep. And the jahapanah cleans after his sleeping beauty and carries her to bed. And then while he was tucking her in, she latches onto his hand as her pillow he relents and lies down next to her.

He wakes up in the morning in the 'clutches' of his wife's taekwondo limbs and wonders how come she doesn't sleep like that in their own bed. Well, maybe ASR is going to downsize on the bed now. 😉😆When he tells her, she informs him of his 'habit' of holding on her hand and going to sleep. Arnav acknowledges  "I guess yeh meri adat hai". Was he only talking about his sleeping habit? And before leaving he 'orders' his sleep deprived wife to go back to sleep as part of the remaining 'job' in the 24 hr period.

"Laad governor itne bhi bure nahin hai"

The minute Khushi accepts that, in comes the next move of ASR. And the battle shifts to the offices of"Amezing Developers"😲. And Mrs KKG-SR is warming upto her SR part pretty well: armed with her own "what the...!", scolding the man himself for interrupting her, asking him the reason for smiling, throwing things to express her frustration. The indulgent husband watches his irate wife in action and even offers to help her topple the copier...but neither giving in to the others demands.

And the Arnav-Khushi battle : Arnav's quest for his Khushi and Khusi's efforts of not giving in, continues...

Other poignant scenes opening some loops:

• Buaji's illness again comes up in RM wrt Arnav spending the night at GH. Subtle hints of storm cloud formation. Will Khushi's  white lie prove bigger than her truth about Shyam?
  • Amma and Buaji like typical Indian moms asking Khushi to not overstay at her maike much to Khushi's chagrin. Truth of contract soon to be divulged?
  • Babuji looks significantly improved and the regular reference to doctor cannot be random. Babuji's speech comeback imminent?
  • Rakshabandhan is going to be something big, Nani asking Anjali to ask Arnav for her gift. Anjali's non-mysterious mystery phone calls continue.

Cribbing corner: IPK PH needs to get some award for 'recycling'; from extra actors to main lead's outfits though at the cost of audience visual irritation, especially Sanaya's outfits. They are getting cheaper and worse day by day. What a shame for such a beautiful actress.! Teej is a skip this year?😭

pic credit: chowna

Congrats Anjali ,Beena and Kalpana!👏

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
~Reserved~

Tujhe dekh-dekh sona
Tujhe dekhkar hai jagna
Maine yeh zindagani
Sang tere bitani
Tujh me basi hai meri jaan,haay!
Jiya dhadak-dhadak, jiya dhadak-dhadak
Jiya dhadak-dhadak jaaye..😍

On to the first and undoubtedly the best scene of the episode: Arnavji enters GH through the window just to ensure that his wife allows him to sleep properly. Wife offers to sing lori,which he refuses. And then he orders her to sleep. Lo n behold! Kehne ki der thi,madam toh palak jhapakte so gayi! Arnav clears up the mess from the table,but leaves the food uncovered,as per what buaji said in the morning. Abhi itne bhi domesticated nahi huye hain Arnavji ki unhe yeh dhyan rahe ki khane ko agar na dhaka jaay toh usme chitiyan lag jati hai. Koi baat nahi! He carries her to the bed and when she refuses to leave his collar,he snuggles next to her and holds her hand. The sigh and satisfactory smile was priceless! He wakes up in the morning at the same beautiful and serene sight of his sleeping beauty. Taek Won do pose!😆 He wonders why she doesnt sleep like that in shantivan n so do I? May b she still doesnt feel really comfortable or at home there,not as comfortable as she feels in GH,kyunki GH me toh Sanka Devi ka raaj chalta hai! Khushi wakes up, startles to see herself holding the gilebaan of Lard Governer! I loved the question answer round that followed! "I guess yeh meri aadat hai" and "so jao" were so awww worthy! Even Khushi was impressed with the "so jao" thing!
Anjali di,meanwhile,learns that Chhotey went to buaji's house late in the night. She doesnt say anything,God knows uske man me kya chal raha hoga?
Khushi wakes up and as per Lard Governer's orders goes to recieve 24K from Mohan. "Dekha jaay toh Lard governer itne bhi burey nahi hai!" Sanka Devi is falling for Lard governer,slowly yet steadily!😳
Shuklaji comes n informs about the maintanence charges. I loved her dialogue to shuklaji "Theek hai! agar aap itna darte hain toh humein bataiyye hum unke office jaakar milenge unse!"😆 Bechare Shuklaji ki bolti band kar di Khushi ne!
At the office, Khushi is aag baboola to learn the offer of the developer and barges in the boardroom to discover that developer is none other than her husband!
She is rattled to see Arnav as cool as a cucumber,hell bent on bringing her to Shantivan.He even goes on to say that her family will b homeless but he cant help it!
Khushi shows her KASR avatar! She says she doesnt like to be interrupted when she's talking! She says what the!? She says aapke saath rehte-rehte hum bhi apni kismat khud likhna seekh gaye hain! And phir poore kamre ko tehes-nehes kar deti hai! Arnav stands smiling at biwi's antics! She is about to go when she finds her dupatta stuck somewhere. Arnavji says "Thank God! Tumhare haath me garam chay ka cup nahi hai!" Kya baat hai Arnavji? Ek din Hey Devi Maiyya! Ek din Thank God!? 😛
Someone calls Khushi an item and Arnav goes and slaps him! I loved that he warned him not to call Khushi or any other girl an item!👏He not only maintained the dignity of wifey,but also said something which speaks highly of his character.
Anjali ko baar baar dr k chakkar kyun kaatne padte hain?😕
Anyways,NK is back!🥳 I loved him!
Shyamu is calling on cell and Anjali is ignoring him. I hope NK ko daal me kuch kala nazar aaya.
The next morning,Khushi wakes up to the voice f Lard Governer telling her that he will run down her house. She thinks he just said all that to make her scared. Khushiji ne ab tak Lard governer ko theek se pehchana nahi hai. Woh jo kehte hain woh karte hain! Amma,buaji and babuji leave for the hospital,at 7 am?😲😕 Kahan hai hospital,Dilli k bahar hai kya,ki they go in the morning and return in the evening?😕
Anyways,Amma and buaji tell her to pack off,since married daughters shouldnt stay at their parental home for long. Khushi avoids the topic this time but for how long will she avoid t?
Paani bhi chala gaya aur bijli bhi! Ab tum kya karogi Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada? That wasnt me,that was what I said on behalf of ASR!😛
Waise I liked the naughty smile on that mausiji's face when she asked "damadji aaye hain kya?AC chalaya hoga tabhi bijli chali gayi!" Damadji has earned a notorious name in the neighbourhood thanks to last time's bijli gul hungama! High time he restores his name by gifting GH to Guptas.

Applause to all the actors! All did a fab job!👏
Yet to read all the posts. In a rush now. Will read later. Plz take my like as my appreciation for ur posts. Hav a nice Rakshabandhan!🤗

Congrats Anjali Beena n Kalpana!👏

Edited by Smita.M - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res          Priya we are missing you, hope all is well 🤗   
                Archu thanks for starting the thread great job girl 👏
                Anjali Congratulations sweetheart your post was amazing just like you, love you 🤗  👏
                 Kalpu love you always   🤗                                      
                                            Hamare Ander Jhaank Kar Dekha
                                                                                                     poet: unknown

hamare ander jhaank kar dekha

tu boli aap ne tu samandar samo rakha hai!

ab in ko kiya batayein yeh samandar naheen aap ki yaadein hain

jis ne sanson ko nam rakha hai!

kehne lagi uff kia baat hai

kia itna sochne ki aap ki auqat hai

un ko kia kahein,

yehi auqat hai jis ne ab tak daman bacha rakha hai!

kehne lagi kuch na hoga tumhara

bus ban ke reh jao ge aik afsana

un ko kia kahein afsana tu ban chuke

ab tu us ko milne ki aas ne bacha rakha ha!

kehne lagi itni baatein karte ho

nibha pao ge wafa ki baat karte ho

kia wafa kar pao ge un ko kia kahein ab,

wafa ki baat karte hain

isi wafa ne tu ab tak khoon ko rawan rakha hai!

kehne lagi tum aadmi dil ke sache lagte ho

tum bhi mujh ko thore thore achhey lagte ho

un ko kia kahein ab maan bhi gayee tu kia faida

ab tu rab ne kuch sanson ko jeevan ki dor bana rakha hai!

The Third Day of Christmas - Three French Hens - The theological Virtues are Faith, Hope, and Charity, and are symbolized by this particular sign.I am not planning on decoding the third day it is clear, the highlighted three words say it all.

Arnav  reaches  the  GH snatches  the phone from Khushi  and orders her to sleep so he could too.  Arnav carries a sleeping  Khushi   to bed and our Sanka devi  refuses to let go off him first his shirt and then his hand . Arnav  lies down  be sides her holding hand. 

Arnav wakes up to see Khushi sleeping in Taekwondo position wondering why she sleeps   like this in GH and Khushi  asking him why does he hold her hand while sleeping . Arnav  realizes  he is still holding her hand and releases , Khushi  wants to know how she got in bed and of course our man saying he got her in there and would not let him go so he spend the night.  Arnav  reminding Khushi  24 hours is not up yet and orders her to get in bed.

Arnav  calls  Khushi  telling  her to open door which Khushi does only to find Mohan with an envelope .Arnav  says the envelope has  24,ooo Khushi  is elated she has earned the money  but Arnav cuts her off. Khushi  admitting to her self that lad governor is not that bad after all.  Khushi is not happy to learn she owes another 24,000 for maintenance to the new developer.

Khushi  goes  to  the  developers  office to find out he wants her to go home with him if she want sher rent reduced.  The developer is ASR he tells her to go home with him if she wants the house back. Khushi  is upset starts throwing things around ASR is amused expecting this behavior . Khushi leaves upset . What follows was a little difficult for me to digest , Thapad  scene too filmy not typical ASR.

Nani and Anjali making rakhi's . Nani telling Anjali to make sure Arnav celebrates Rakhsha  bandhan  properly . Anjali telling Nani all she wants is Arnav by her side.  Nk entering and cheering up Anjali.  A phone call which Anjali doesn't answer ''''..did  NK catch on '''''''

Next morning Khushi wakes up having nightmares  of Arnav  demolishing the house.  The Gupta women taking Babuji to the doctors, Garima telling Khushi she needs to pack and go back home. Bauaji reminding  her how after marriage it is important not to stay at the parent's house for too long . Khushi discovers there is no water and electricity in GH but the neighbors have water /electricity .

NOTES:

Jab hum baat karte hai toh beech mei mat bholiye , hum apne kismet khudh likna seekh gaye hai. What the''''''''''.. Khushi is breathing ASR , she has completely adapted his behavior . ASR talking about Devi maiyya yesterday , today jumping in through the window to get in GH when he could have come through the front door. Remember , new years night the man wanted to go out through the main door. ROLE REVERSAL.

Anjali, I fail to understand one minute she is happy Arnav is staying at the Gupta's and today she seemed disappointed. I personally can't wait for Shyam's return thenwe will get Anjali back it's hard to sympathize with her '''''''.no baby bump.

Khushi's outfit what was that the tri color flag ''''''''.Sanaya you rocked the office scene today . Please stick with the house suits and hair in a braid you looked like an angel.

Barun Sobti this was your episode dude you were amazing perfect expressions, body language , dialogue delivery and the purple Van Heusen  shirt you totally rocked it.

I loved the episode, Archu loved your note to the viewers. Fantastic Post dear . Shweta and Kalpu thanks for the lovely pic's girls 👏

Yesterday, I had a note for the CV's and again today have few rants''''''''

I totally get Arnav trying to get Khushi mad enough so she tells him what he wants to hear. Right now the way you guys are executing Arnav's character is coming across as mean. .I understand ASR is not aware Khushi has left the house for Di's sake and not because of the contract. WARNING''''..an average viewer sitting in front of the Television after a long day is not sitting and decoding like many of us do.  Khushi's character has been flipped flopped , ASR's character is your USP please be careful how you handle this track we have seen three days , don't need to see nine more days of this . The whole office scene today as much as I enjoyed ASR slapping the man and the BG score full on popcorn popping masti, was poorly executed. I am not saying you have to give us every day perfect episodes but I expect consistency in your story telling. Please don't make ASR look classless.  The viewers need to understand also we are watching a fictional show so please treat IPK accordingly. 

Pic Credit: Shallu 🤗

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congrats Anjali, kalpana and Beenadi👏👏👏

edited:

@ Archu...Brilliant crooner….nothing can be more apt than d Neruda quote..

after reading mera dil garden garden ho gaya..🤗
Me continue my Rowdy avatar ……

Ppl who are in love with ASR go right….those who want to understand him go left…and those bashers…meet me at my backyard….😡😡😡

See what ipk is doing to me….whole day I am moony eyed …with smile…aka ne bola jo hain service with a smile.😛😛

Lover boy Asr enters wife's maternity home thru window…cleans up d mess created by sweetheart wifey, orders her to sleep and carries her sleeping form to d bed….tucks her in properly on d other side of d bed….no Arnav rekha…..only to get pulled back…slowly arranges himself on his pala of d bed….thus goes to bed d taikwondo couple.

Now pls tell me why Arnav makes her sleep on d other side? Did naughty Arnav already had this plan to sleep next to wife?😉😉

They don't need a lullaby but to hold hands, face each other , be close, be comfortable…

Bechara Pati, has a developed a new habit….habit of his wife…each one seeking all d traits of d other…absorbing it and exhibiting it….

Madam ASR receives d money, pays off d landlord only to discover another new lord….😲😲

Barges into his office discovers patidev and his terms and conditions…ghar chalo…not alnoe..am coming to fetch you…is it so difficult to hear those unspoken…come back home…come back to me….🤗❤️

Now d new killer…indulging ASR…just think of same scenario a year back….either you will see ASR himself in action or think of any random who will have d guts to behave like this in front of mighty ASR.

But yeh dil …dewaana…dewanna hai yeh dil..

What a proud smirk, my wife behaving like me if not more…and what d also…he wants to help her in d rampage….whatever it takes to make her come back….

Of course behind this whole fiasco of building destruction there is something up his sleeve…remember he is d man with golden heart …always keen on orchestrating other's happiness…⭐️⭐️

Yeh look pehli dekhi hain maine…thank god tumhare haath mein Garam chai nehi hain….awww…didn't he remember d pool side kiss.

Gentleman gentleman where have you been

I 've been to laxminagar to wake up next to my queen

always open d door for d lady, offer a helping hand to angry wife….and give a tight slap whoever dares to insult not only d wife but any girl as such…😡

Anjali preparing for Rakhi..nani pls don't give her d ideas of double gift….am sure whatever she asks for will crash on Arhi's life….

Was that a Tajmahal pic on Anjali's screensaver? Who was calling? Anjali knew d caller right? Why was she not taking d call? Because of presence of Nani and NK?

Looks like have to become Anu Bond again….

Though you need a string to tie on a particular day to a brother like Arnav…he is a brother to cherish…who will be with his sister HAMESHA…who will kurbaan apni Khushi for her…but how will someone let go his habit? That is to ask to get separated

from his soul….

last seg and precap: Khushi tries to fix d problems of electricity and water only to discover d brain behind it...me waiting for more grabing, pushing, pinning ,resisting...can my ASR be a caveman...plsss.😆😆😆😆

Other thoughts( ya ya i can see some things beyond ASR too)
  1. NK kaha gayab hoyat hain…good we got our answer…we were also thinking d same🤣🤣
  2. babuji getting better…pls be on time for dhobighat
  3. d echoe of Singh Raizada after d slap👏👏

a small of advice to mr raizada: make your bed two size smaller at RM,..your ladylove will be wrestling with you.😉😉😉

Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

.. tujhe jeevan ki dor se baandh liya hai
tere zulmo sitam sar aankhon par..

What beautiful crooning Archu.. absolutely loved it! After hearing you say it so many times that you just cudnt get down to writing, this is what you come up with! I wont say i am surprised coz I knew you would rock it anyways! But this is beautiful..! Dor, haq, Bandhan.. pasand, chaahat, zaroorat! Its all about love and it makes my heart melt too! ❤️

Yes Archu, we have often heard them both publicly declaring how they are shaadi shuda and how he is her pati and how she is his patni! But of late, its Arnav who often reminds her of the haq that accompanies such a relation and it always needles her! In her heart, she has accepted him as her husband, her love but is apprehensive of its fragility! She doesnt believe that it will last, she has her reasons! And that stops her from willingly accepting her haq! Arnav realises this and his plan definitely inludes taking this apprehension away, these doubts away from her!

The first five minutes and also the ones following it, the episode was all about their bandhan, the forged relationship that has found its roots and is only strengthening by the day! Its the strings that tie them together..!

She falls asleep as soon as he is before her, peace at last! Doesnt let go till she is wide awake! He clears the table, carries her to the bed, listens to her when her heart whispers to him to stay back, gets into that small part of the bed left from her sprawling form and looks on adoringly at her as he falls asleep too! Soon, 'taikwondo' takes over but the hold is as strong as when they had fallen asleep!
Yes.. its about haq, and its also about 'sukoon', 'chain'.. the calm and peace on their faces when they sleep enfolded in that sweet embrace.. its that which makes my heart smile! Yes, this is home for them!

The 'aadat' is part of any relationship and its this getting used to someone, this habit of being with someone, in heart, in mind, in soul.. its this that is most difficult to let go of! Arnav will keep on trying to remind her of that, will do his best to make her believe in their relationship! Can Khushi resist?? No she cant..!  She knows he holds her hands and sleeps! But she doesnt take her hand away! She cannot!! Because..
maine badle mein pyar ke pyar diya hai..
teri kushiyaan aur gam sar aankon par

Next day and its back to business again for both! Arnav has a new plan up his sleeves to goad her into action! And he gets what he wants! Khushi is exercising her haq all over the office!! Loved the smile on his face when she says he can come and demolish the house! He knew she would say that! 😳 'Ye look maine pehle bhi dekhi hai'!! 😆 😆

Anjali is missing not having her chhote around and Nani realizes it! Loved how she explained it to her.. just the perfect words to smoothen the worry lines, soothe the anxious heart! Also reminding in her own way how her Chhote has always been there for her!
And then trust NK to bring a smile on not just Anjali's face but ours as well..!

Amma and Buaji advice Khushi on going back home, her home..! Something tells me they are into Arnav's secret as well! If Happy ji can be entrusted with the secret, why not GH women! They conveniently clear the way and give just the right advices!! Maybe, maybe not!

-Going by the ounces of Resham, Anjali was twiddling with.. Rakhi is going to be a big affair! Another 'dor' to be taken care of! 😊

-NK is a hawa ka jhonka indeed! But its strange how he hasnt just blown away for good! Which means he is gonna be around! Is he going to be the one who gets to know of Anjali's phone calls?

-Loved it when Khushi asserts how she has earned the bucks!! 'Self-respect'.. 'kuchh bhi swaabhimaan ko taak par rakh kar nahi'!! 😊

-What new business is this? Nobody knows KKGSR!!! When, how! 😕 Well.. at least he bought the house for Buaji..! Makaan malik! 😊

-Why did he publicly ask her to come to his home with him to get her work done when the staff were obviously not aware of the connection? It was left to open interpretations anyways! So the slap dint really do anything for me!

PS: I still think Teej will be the next track after rakshabandhan! They never cared for calendars and sequence of events anyways!! What can I do? My heart refuses to let go!! 😳
PS1: Still awaiting the promos Archu!! This 2.5 so doesnt help!!! 😳

Edited by shwetachauhan - 11 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful crooner Archu!!! Love love love the title😃 and that song is my favourite😳. The one thing that stood out yesterday was that Arnav and Khushi are made for each other...meant to be with each other. Just like you have pointed out Archu, their rishte ki gaanth only gets stronger every time it is tested till it becomes a bandhan...a pyaara sa bandhan😳😳

The episode worked for me big time...if there were moments of awww then I had my moments of what the as well. More on that in a few minutes.

I just loved the first scene. Khushi so thrilled to see her laad governor had come to meet her. The door was locked so her came in through the window😆😆😆. I must say love makes people do crazy things and with Arnav falling in love with Khushi, a streak of her jhalliness can be seen in him now😳😳. Arnav wanted some peace and asked her to go to sleep and madam promptly dozed off😆😆. What I noticed was such a contrast to the general image people have of him. Arnav turning the TV off and clearing the table. He knew there were no maids in GH so he didnt mind cleaning up the place before taking Khushi inside. I have never seen him do anything of this sort in his own house...not because he has domestic help there but he is so much more in control of himself there. He is Arnav Singh Raizada in his house and is never made to forget that...he is the protector, the bread winner and finally the protective brother and responsible husband in that house. The moment he laughs, he is made conscious of it which makes him stop smiling. With time, he has learnt to live with those masks 24/7. However, he is a very different person at GH. I wish the Raizadas watch his interactions with Buaji and Garima. Nani and Anjali will surely be surprised to see him being just Arnav bitua😊.

Arnav yet again notices Khushi clutching on to his tee😳. All is well at the moment😳. He defintely understands Khushi much more than we think he does😳. Probably he never had plans of staying back at GH but he was destined to😳. He spent half the night at RM sleeping on Khushi's side of the bed😳 and spent the other half holding her hand😍😍. Khushi had noticed that Arnav sleeps holding her hand but she never spoke about it even once...awww😍. She got a response now...I guess aadat ho chuki hai😍. Waiting for her taekwondo pose in RM😆😆. Arnav surely doesnt object to any of her poses😳. 

Yes Archu, Arnav has an agenda in mind and it is not just to stir Khushi's feelings and desire for him. It is much more than that. Why else would he tolerate her yelling at him in the new office? He was so amused to see his own reflection in his wife. A woman who has immense faith in her Devi Maiyya was talking about writing her own destiny. Along with making Khushi aware of her feelings, Arnav is also pushing her towards the edge of the cliff. He knows the reason she has left home...he knows she loves him...yet there is something bothering her. He has noticed it and is provoking her big time and waiting for to her explode. Otherwise the guy who cant stand any kind of drama in office will never take such a step. I had predicted that Arnav would buy the house and get it renovated for Buaji, Amma and Babuji...so will he take them along with him to RM? We should wait and watch because if the Gupta ladies come to RM, then Shyaam's truth cannot be hidden. Khushi's real reason of leaving the house cannot be hidden...the contract marriage cannot be hidden. Lets see phront phront bhaat bhaat happens!

My moment of what the: Anjali!!! Anjali's characters intrigues me big time...She isnt negative and she wants her chotte with her at all times but she has conveniently cut off Khushi from his life..She was flustered when she got the missed call from Shyaam today. Is she beginning to live in that make believe world once again where her Shyaamji and chotte are with her...although not in the same house but she must be getting that reassurance once again that both the men in her life are with her. With Raksha Bandhan coming up, lets see what happens. Last year, she left home, threw tantrums because Arnav didnt want Khushi in that house. What was the result...he had to get Khushi back much to his own displeasure. Anjali is manipulative but she doesnt ask for anything on the face...she twists the arm and emotionally blackmails people. This is how much I have understood her...I may be wrong.

Other points:
1. I have not given up hope on Teej!! Just because they are showing RB, I dont believe they have skipped teej. A woman as pious as Anjali will not forget about Teej. Nani is well aware that it is Payal and Khushi's first Teej...so I am keeping faith. The other show I watch has always celebrated Teej and RB and they havent even shown teej yet! So I am hopeful😊. 
2. NK was such a sweetheart yesterday...I hope Khushi ties a friendship band around his wrist😃.
3. I agree with your views on the people bashing the serial Archu! It is unbelievable!!! Sometimes it makes me wonder if we all watch the same serial. After 14 months of watching the serial, they still havent understood Arnav and Khushi...well, its their problem because those who understand the serial, the way in which daily soaps run, the characters have no problem and enjoy the episodes as they are. You cannot have the story moving in each episode! I get so irritated when I read posts where people crib about filler episodes...compare these filler episodes with the filler episodes of other serials and then you will understand...I wont name the serial but I have seen an episode where the entire 22 minutes revolved around the family getting into the car and going to a temple. 😆😆

Missing Priya...hope all is well. Take care🤗
Edited by --Nishita-- - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail

hey girls!!!!🤗

ok finally decided to pen down my regular WU!!!! before updating let me say...am loving it!!!!😃 give me their nok-jhok anyday over rona dhona angle!!!!

well Arnav Singh Raizada has 12 days to win Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's (arnav dear you might love calling her so but for poor me typing it is not so cute...whatever still love it when u call her so) heart and make her accept him as her husband!!!! ❤️

Day 1...khushi working for arnav to earn the money for her buaji's rent at GH!!!! arnav returns to RM and tells her to stay awake the whole night as he might require her service at any given time...khushi being khushi decides that arnav should also stay awake with her and disturbs his sleep by constantly calling him!!!!

the kaneez manages to irk her jahapanah so much that he makes a sudden appearance at GH to put an end to her disturbance!!!! wow laad governor makes his entry thru the window...now that's something!!!! 😆 he orders khushi to go to sleep and she promptly falls asleep on the chair itself...kitni obedient hai!!!!😆😆 pati bechara can't leave her there...turns the tv off...clears the table...picks his wife and tucks her in bed!!!!! awww it was so cute!!!!😳 loved the scene!! well arnav is really comfortable at GH...doing all that he would never do at RM except carrying and tucking his wife!!!!😆

khushi holding onto his tee...something she has been doing unconciously even when she hated him and finally sleeps off holding his hand!!!! arnav not wanting to disturb her decides to stay back!!! loved the way he slides his hands over hers and she curls her fingers around his hands!!!!❤️ finally both sleep in peace!!!

Day 2...loved the morning scene!!!! arnav wakes up to see khushi all over him...taekwondo pose mein!!! he realises she always sleeps like this here and not back at RM...khushi wakes up and sees her laad governor...enough to make her jump up!!!! he asks her abt her sleeping habit and she says its her aadat...

"aur aapko hamare aise sone pe aitraaz kyun ho raha hai???"( i don't think he has any aitraaz but he would love if you do the same back at RM too!!!)

"jab aap hamara haath pakkad ke sote ho toh hum kuch kehte hain kya???" (kya kahogi...you allow it because you like it!!!)

"i guess yeh meri aadat hai." ( well this definitely stumped our dear khushi...definitely wasn't expecting to hear the truth!!!)

well we all have been asking the same queston abt khushi's sleeping habit...guess the uncertainities abt her status in RM vis-a-vis GH is more which shows in her behaviour...even in her sleep pattern!!! though adopted she is the daughter of the house whereas in RM thanks to the contract marriage and anjali her position as the DIL of the house is temporary!!!

arnav leaves but not before telling her to go to sleep again!!! loved khushi's expression here before she obediently goes back to sleep!!!😊

arnav sends the money over to buaji's house...khushi is ecstatic as she has earned the money herself!!! she is happy that the rent issue got solved without buaji's knowledge!!! poor thing what a jhatka she gets... when shuklaji tells her that the rent has gone up as the new landlord is charging for the maintainence too!!! she has to pay another 24000 or vacate the house!!!! the raise in the rent has khushi fuming and as shuklaji is hesitant abt speaking she decides to meet the new landlord and speak to him herself!!!!

Amezing Developers Office...ok the name had me in splits...kya naam hai!!!! 😆😆 khushi reaches the office and demands to meet the boss...the receptionist returns with the boss's message that if khushi wants the rent to be reduced then she will have to go home with him!!!! the indecent proposal by the boss gets khushi absolutely furious and she heads off to his office to give him a piece of her mind!!!! khushi reaches the office and is totally shocked when instead of some random stranger she faces her husband!!!! Arnav Singh Raizada is the new landlord...chalo seems like arnav is going to gift GH to khushi or buaji...my guess buaji!!!!

khushi refuses to come home and arnav threatens that the house will be demolished bringing her and the guptas on the road...but stubborn as she is she challenges him to do so...she would be waiting for the big bulldozer and his big ego!!!!! 😆 all thru the convo arnav keeps smiling making her more angry and she ends up throwing things all around!!! loved the way arnav opens the door for her...btw awesome dialogues and loved arnav's expressions listening to khushi!!!!

the repercussions of arnav's action...unaware of arnav's relation to khushi...one of the employees makes the mistake of calling her an item...well earning the wrath of his boss... a slap and making it clear for all present that she is his wife!!!!

Conversion of khushi Kumari Gupta into Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...the office scene shows how much khushi has absorbed from the man whom she refuses to accept as her husband!!!! the anger...throwing things around...What the...not wanting any interruptions when she is speaking or her saying that she also has learnt to make her own destiny...everything which defined Arnav Singh Raizada has also started defining her...the change has been happening for sometime now...the best example being when she played shyam on his weakness...a trait which ASR is famous for...the dimaag coming into play!!!! but its not a one way street if khushi has unconciously started behaving like arnav...even arnav has picked up on khushi's ways...the madness is now a part of his life and so are the smiles!!!

khushi can go red in her face denying that arnav is not her husband but in her heart he is the only one for her!!!! she cannot think of anybody else neither can he...he has accepted that she is a part of his life who he cannot do without!!!! he confessed that much to her when he said holding her hand is his aadat...yes he is willing to hold it forever if she allows him to...and that's his mission...get her to accept her feelings for him!!! saam daam dand bhed...he is going all out to get her back...but every step is also going to be a learning process for him!!!! after all he has a wildcat on his hands who doesn't give in easily!!!! me looking forward to the taming of this shrew!!!!

Anjali-Nani-NK scene...one it answered where NK disappears time and again...two rakhi is definitely going to be celebrated...anjali will she ask somthing from her chote??? and again the mysterious call...yes shyam will be back soon!!!! anjali content with her chote being with her wherever she is??? what does it mean???

Day 3...khushi wakes up dreaming of their last convo!!!! amma and buaji take bauji to the doctor...and before leaving tell khushi to keep the food ready and also get her things packed as she should return to RM...glad finally the ladies had this talk as in their strata of society it is unacceptable for a daughter to stay at maika too long specially when her sasural is in the same city!!!! khushi is worried as she has no intentions of returning...so for the time being she sends them off...would deal with them when they are back!!!! water supply cut followed by the electricity!!!! khushi realises her laad governor is keeping true to his word!!!

driver mohan...appears in the office as an employee!!!! two jobs???😲

sanaya's clips hate them...now her suit...can it get worse???😕🤢

what's with the shiny material??? why do need so much chamak?? arnav's wiastcoat chamkoing and me going blind!!!!

sanaya had too much make up in the first scene...she doesn't need to be caked up!!!!

PS hayo rabba...kuch zyada hi likh diya!!!!😆

Edited by soni.b - 11 years ago