Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine99

I became a part of you...
As you of me...
I never knew how it happened..
When I ceased to exist as I was before...
When You and I become We...
It is true We can never go back to being You and I
But can walk ahead as We...

A Night to Remember
Nearly 6 months ago on a night quite similar Arnav married Khushi against her will... she charged at him in hurtful anger that whether he understood the significance of applyingsindoor and tying a mangalsutra  around a girl's neck... he stood in silence with  eyes lowered and heard  his wife's voice choked with emotions... on a similar night today, he makes a visit to his wife's maternal home to tell her know she can go off to sleep ... clears out the half eaten plate of food,the  half drunk cup of tea and tucks her comfortably in bed... As she tightly holds on to his hand he sleeps by her side so that Khushi can have an undisturbed tryst  with  slumber land... He did this again in silence today for his wife...
That fateful night he heard her without uttering a word because he had been unjust and deserved it... tonight he had troubled her so the need to ease it in his caring manner... Arnav Singh Raizada understands the sanctity of marriage always has...today he tried  showing that to his wife in his own cocksure way...

He held on to his wife's hand while sleeping out of habit... wanted the woman in her to declare in front of a roomful of people that she is married...enjoy his first marital spat with her playing the dutiful husband who is all ears... felt pride engulf him when she used his words "jab hum baat kar rahein hai to beech mein mat boliye".."hum bhi apni kismat khud likhna sikh gayee hai"..."what the... " gave a loving smile when like him she started trashing stuff at hand in anger...
His adorable wife was doing what she hated in him...He could not help beam and gloat a little  more in the success of  getting Khushi to act like his true better half...

He will keep recreating events  for her to act and react as Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada more and more everyday...before the 11 days are over he will make her realize that life has changed. Arnav is no more the guy he was 6 months ago and Khushi is no longer the girl she was 6 months before... they cannot just start life living as lone individuals one fine day because they have truly become the inseparable Mrs. & Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada forever...

Family Ties
As celebration of the bond of a brother and sister-Raksha Bandhan draws near... Anjali is reminiscing of the sweet moments she has shared with Arnav. She wishes for Chotte to be with her always... the happy moment  that Anjali,Nani and NK are engrossed in broken with a ring on the mobile... like an off key note in a perfect symphony.
Another family tries drilling some sense into their Sanka daughter of returning to the sasuraal her rightful place... A recipe for trouble being written at Shantivan and Gupta Nivas.. which one will bear fruition and which will go kaput only the future can tell..

Rough Waters
As per the current track Arnav seems to have figured out the way his wife thinks,acts and reacts... in short he now knows her mind and heart inside out... Going forward he should be able to make Khushi see the futility of her thought on letting go of the marriage without pleading on bended knee except for a proposal of remarriage...

Khushi is a simple belle deeply in love...she is gullible,naive but not dumb...if she can have the brains to outwit Shyam ,change kerosene to water at the kidnappers den,wittily be loggerhead with her husband(biwi bani tv repartee from her) -she can inform Arnav with an attitude on receiving the money but not jump in glee and chirp to her husband that the money to pay the rent was earned by herself and he did not win the deal...
The protagonists are strong please let them be the way they are.. don't weave them around the plots rather weave the plots around them. 

Congratulations to Beena ,Kalpana and AnjaliπŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anjali,,,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘,,,kya kahoon,,,brilliant thoughts on the epi & their 'dor'...wonderful analysis,,,,but then nothing less is expected from u,,,,,specially loved the 'habit' & 'tug & pull' part,,,,πŸ‘πŸΌ
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved the crooner😊

Won't say much because everyone's takes do a brilliant job in analysing the episode so I'll read everyone elsesπŸ˜ƒ

I am just loving all the bedroom interactions, they seem to have the cutest conversations in bed and both are less awkward and more comfortable sharing a bed, loved it. Maybe Arnav should think of getting a smaller bed in RMπŸ˜†

Loved the office scene in parts, Khushi's tantrum was funny although I would have loved it if she made him feel a little guilty with the emotional approach but she got riled up just the way he wanted, the smirk and smile says it all, truly hope for their sake this works out for him.

I wasn't to keen on the slap scene, the poor guy looked so innocent lookingπŸ˜†  even though his words weren't but at the end it was ASR own fault his wife was office gossip because of his way of forwarding the message to her.  Just want to say ASR looked mighty handsome than usual😍

I am still a little clueless on the approach ASR is taking regarding the GH and locking Khushi out of the house, it seems a odd and mean way to win her back even though we know he'll never do anything to harm the Guptas, for my sanity hopefully they let us know before the weekend what the plan if any is for the house apart from making Khushi go home.

Wednesday episode will be day 10 by my count and my understanding is Arnav needs Khushi in RM to woo her back, I guess we will find out tomorrow if he succeeds, lets hope Anjali doesn't have her own plans,I feel there is going to be troubleπŸ˜•

Edited by momb24 - 11 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res

----- Edited-----

Heyy Archu...

Awww.. I love the song!!! Tujhe Jeevan ki Dor Se bandh liya hai.. tere zulm-ositam sar aankhon par...

I want to request members one thing... Plz dont jump into conclusions... Please.. Plz understand the love between them.. Everyone's way of expressing love is different.. Arnav just cant do all romantic things to make her understand he loves her madly! He will do such things which will make their love more passionate Thts the essence of their love

True..!! Long back she fell in love with her beast!! Whtever he does she accepts .. Now that they are bonded in holy matrimony.. Its their Jeevan ki dor...  Arnav has accepted he loves Khushi...with that accepted her all habits.. whether they are weird, cute, innocent or lovable...
They are infact inculcating each other's habits... remember?? Arnav singing Khushi's tademark song.. "Aaj mausam hai suhana?" and Khushi saying "What The??" and now "Jab hum baat kar rahe hai?"

Truly said by Archu... "Rishte Ki Gaanth"
First five mins were wonderful... He hold her hands and then she closed her fingers completing the hold

Accepting ur love as it is Thats what is happening... Slowly and steadily.. They will be as any other couple... bt with different twist

love them to the core!!!

In prev crooner.. Divya dedicated a song.." Dilbar mere kab tak mujhe aise hi tad paoge, main aag dil mein laga doonga wo ki pal mein pighal jaoge"

Aww Divya.. Hugs to you  The song Perfectly fits them.. from every angle... There is love, passion, intimacy...!! Thts what Arnav is doing... making her feelings more strong!!!!

and then Landlord...  Woooww,.. excercising ur right over her!! oH wOOOWWW!!!!

" Tere Ishq Pe , Tere Waqt pe.. bas Haq hai Ek Mera... Teri Rooh pe tere Jism pe bas Haq hai ek Mera"

Right over each other!!! Thts wht they are doing I think Arnav ill let Gupta's stay in GH without letting them giving any rent

10 days left!! Lets see what happens

Lovely Crooner again Archu...

Love yewww😳

Sryv Archu- No Electricity here.. Thts y so late.. Loadshedding ho rhi hai😭😭😭

Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Buddies updated my post on pg 1 πŸ€—
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just read an article which said NDTV says TV ratings are manipulated!! I really dont have any knowledge abt these things but it mentioned people meters installed in 8000 sample homes to monitor viewership patterns, n these ppl being bribed to watch the channels from which they get money!!! I know its a very silly doubt but can this be related to the low TRPs??????πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

good morning/evening!!!πŸ˜ƒ 

Congratulations Anjali di, beena di n Kalpana di!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This should have been a separate post in itself..darling..just brilliant..πŸ‘

A huge hug to you...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: beena14

res          Priya we are missing you, hope all is well πŸ€—   

Archu thanks for starting the thread great job girl πŸ‘
                Anjali Congratulations sweetheart your post was amazing just like you, love you πŸ€—  πŸ‘
                 Kalpu love you always   πŸ€—                                      
                                            Hamare Ander Jhaank Kar Dekha
                                                                                                     poet: unknown

hamare ander jhaank kar dekha

tu boli aap ne tu samandar samo rakha hai!

ab in ko kiya batayein yeh samandar naheen aap ki yaadein hain

jis ne sanson ko nam rakha hai!

kehne lagi uff kia baat hai

kia itna sochne ki aap ki auqat hai

un ko kia kahein,

yehi auqat hai jis ne ab tak daman bacha rakha hai!

kehne lagi kuch na hoga tumhara

bus ban ke reh jao ge aik afsana

un ko kia kahein afsana tu ban chuke

ab tu us ko milne ki aas ne bacha rakha ha!

kehne lagi itni baatein karte ho

nibha pao ge wafa ki baat karte ho

kia wafa kar pao ge un ko kia kahein ab,

wafa ki baat karte hain

isi wafa ne tu ab tak khoon ko rawan rakha hai!

kehne lagi tum aadmi dil ke sache lagte ho

tum bhi mujh ko thore thore achhey lagte ho

un ko kia kahein ab maan bhi gayee tu kia faida

ab tu rab ne kuch sanson ko jeevan ki dor bana rakha hai!

The Third Day of Christmas - Three French Hens - The theological Virtues are Faith, Hope, and Charity, and are symbolized by this particular sign.I am not planning on decoding the third day it is clear, the highlighted three words say it all.

Arnav  reaches  the  GH snatches  the phone from Khushi  and orders her to sleep so he could too.  Arnav carries a sleeping  Khushi   to bed and our Sanka devi  refuses to let go off him first his shirt and then his hand . Arnav  lies down  be sides her holding hand. 

Arnav wakes up to see Khushi sleeping in Taekwondo position wondering why she sleeps   like this in GH and Khushi  asking him why does he hold her hand while sleeping . Arnav  realizes  he is still holding her hand and releases , Khushi  wants to know how she got in bed and of course our man saying he got her in there and would not let him go so he spend the night.  Arnav  reminding Khushi  24 hours is not up yet and orders her to get in bed.

Arnav  calls  Khushi  telling  her to open door which Khushi does only to find Mohan with an envelope .Arnav  says the envelope has  24,ooo Khushi  is elated she has earned the money  but Arnav cuts her off. Khushi  admitting to her self that lad governor is not that bad after all.  Khushi is not happy to learn she owes another 24,000 for maintenance to the new developer.

Khushi  goes  to  the  developers  office to find out he wants her to go home with him if she want sher rent reduced.  The developer is ASR he tells her to go home with him if she wants the house back. Khushi  is upset starts throwing things around ASR is amused expecting this behavior . Khushi leaves upset . What follows was a little difficult for me to digest , Thapad  scene too filmy not typical ASR.

Nani and Anjali making rakhi's . Nani telling Anjali to make sure Arnav celebrates Rakhsha  bandhan  properly . Anjali telling Nani all she wants is Arnav by her side.  Nk entering and cheering up Anjali.  A phone call which Anjali doesn't answer ''''..did  NK catch on '''''''

Next morning Khushi wakes up having nightmares  of Arnav  demolishing the house.  The Gupta women taking Babuji to the doctors, Garima telling Khushi she needs to pack and go back home. Bauaji reminding  her how after marriage it is important not to stay at the parent's house for too long . Khushi discovers there is no water and electricity in GH but the neighbors have water /electricity .

NOTES:

Jab hum baat karte hai toh beech mei mat bholiye , hum apne kismet khudh likna seekh gaye hai. What the''''''''''.. Khushi is breathing ASR , she has completely adapted his behavior . ASR talking about Devi maiyya yesterday , today jumping in through the window to get in GH when he could have come through the front door. Remember , new years night the man wanted to go out through the main door. ROLE REVERSAL.

Anjali, I fail to understand one minute she is happy Arnav is staying at the Gupta's and today she seemed disappointed. I personally can't wait for Shyam's return thenwe will get Anjali back it's hard to sympathize with her '''''''.no baby bump.

Khushi's outfit what was that the tri color flag ''''''''.Sanaya you rocked the office scene today . Please stick with the house suits and hair in a braid you looked like an angel.

Barun Sobti this was your episode dude you were amazing perfect expressions, body language , dialogue delivery and the purple Van Heusen  shirt you totally rocked it.

I loved the episode, Archu loved your note to the viewers. Fantastic Post dear . Shweta and Kalpu thanks for the lovely pic's girls πŸ‘

Yesterday, I had a note for the CV's and again today have few rants''''''''

I totally get Arnav trying get Khushi mad enough so she tells him what he wants to hear. Right now the way you guys are executing Arnav's character is coming across as mean. .I understand ASR is not aware Khushi has left the house for Di's sake and not because of the contract. WARNING''''..an average viewer sitting in front of the Television after a long day is not sitting and decoding like many of us do.  Khushi's character has been flipped flopped , ASR's character is your USP please be careful how you handle this track we have seen three days , don't need to see nine more days of this . The whole office scene today as much as I enjoyed ASR slapping the man and the BG score full on popcorn popping masti, was poorly executed. I am not saying you have to give us every day perfect episodes but I expect consistency in your story telling. Please don't make ASR look classless.  The viewers need to understand also we are watching a fictional show so please treat IPK accordingly. 

Pic Credit: Shallu πŸ€—

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine99

I became a part of you...
As you of me...
I never knew how it happened..
When I ceased to exist as I was before...
When You and I become We...
It is true We can never go back to being You and I
But can walk ahead as We...

A Night to Remember
Nearly 6 months ago on a night quite similar Arnav married Khushi against her will... she charged at him in hurtful anger that whether he understood the significance of applyingsindoor and tying a mangalsutra  around a girl's neck... he stood in silence with  eyes lowered and heard  his wife's voice choked with emotions... on a similar night today, he makes a visit to his wife's maternal home to tell her know she can go off to sleep ... clears out the half eaten plate of food,the  half drunk cup of tea and tucks her comfortably in bed... As she tightly holds on to his hand he sleeps by her side so that Khushi can have an undisturbed tryst  with  slumber land... He did this again in silence today for his wife...
That fateful night he heard her without uttering a word because he had been unjust and deserved it... tonight he had troubled her so the need to ease it in his caring manner... Arnav Singh Raizada understands the sanctity of marriage always has...today he tried  showing that to his wife in his own cocksure way...

He held on to his wife's hand while sleeping out of habit... wanted the woman in her to declare in front of a roomful of people that she is married...enjoy his first marital spat with her playing the dutiful husband who is all ears... felt pride engulf him when she used his words "jab hum baat kar rahein hai to beech mein mat boliye".."hum bhi apni kismat khud likhna sikh gayee hai"..."what the... " gave a loving smile when like him she started trashing stuff at hand in anger...
His adorable wife was doing what she hated in him...He could not help beam and gloat a little  more in the success of  getting Khushi to act like his true better half...

He will keep recreating events  for her to act and react as Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada more and more everyday...before the 11 days are over he will make her realize that life has changed. Arnav is no more the guy he was 6 months ago and Khushi is no longer the girl she was 6 months before... they cannot just start life living as lone individuals one fine day because they have truly become the inseparable Mrs. & Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada forever...

Family Ties
As celebration of the bond of a brother and sister-Raksha Bandhan draws near... Anjali is reminiscing of the sweet moments she has shared with Arnav. She wishes for Chotte to be with her always... the happy moment  that Anjali,Nani and NK are engrossed in broken with a ring on the mobile... like an off key note in a perfect symphony.
Another family tries drilling some sense into their Sanka daughter of returning to the sasuraal her rightful place... A recipe for trouble being written at Shantivan and Gupta Nivas.. which one will bear fruition and which will go kaput only the future can tell..

Rough Waters
As per the current track Arnav seems to have figured out the way his wife thinks,acts and reacts... in short he now knows her mind and heart inside out... Going forward he should be able to make Khushi see the futility of her thought on letting go of the marriage without pleading on bended knee except for a proposal of remarriage...

Khushi is a simple belle deeply in love...she is gullible,naive but not dumb...if she can have the brains to outwit Shyam ,change kerosene to water at the kidnappers den,wittily be loggerhead with her husband(biwi bani tv repartee from her) -she can inform Arnav with an attitude on receiving the money but not jump in glee and chirp to her husband that the money to pay the rent was earned by herself and he did not win the deal...
The protagonists are strong please let them be the way they are.. don't weave them around the plots rather weave the plots around them. 

Congratulations to Beena ,Kalpana and AnjaliπŸ‘

Koel sweetie fantastic post you have a way with words loved it. The highlighted blue and pink πŸ‘πŸΌ 
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,,Divs...yeah that proves our rants abt TRPs being manipulated is right...!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srirao

Hi,,Divs...yeah that proves our rants abt TRPs being manipulated is right...!

hi di!!πŸ˜ƒ
n apparently NDTV sued that television audience measurement company, TAM India n the article says its the only company in India of that kind!!!!😲 πŸ˜²

will be out the whole day so i can't post n i can't be commenting on everyone's posts!! sorry!!!
will be back in the evening!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago