Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

~EDITED~

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your  perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night
."
-Harry  (When Harry Met Sally)

How does one realize one is in love? Are there any big telltale signs or a timeline? No. It's the small micro shared moments that make a dent somewhere and before you know it a big chunk of your consciousness, happiness and  even existence get tied to this person. And acceptance of this person not inspite of  all their itty bitty quirks, those little annoying habits but because of those characteristics is love. A connection that is not visible but whose effect is tangible. It changes him/her and makes them more of 'them'. It becomes a mutual habit, adat.

Arnav wants Khushi to realize what he already sees: she accepts him subconsciously as her husband, soulmate . It doesn't come with an expiry date like their 6 month contract. 6 months back he had forced her to be his wife. Now he wants her to be his wife with no pressure but only for the reason that is what she also wants, from her heart. His whole 'pressure tactics' are solely to make her realize he wants to be part of everything her and her own. But to make him her own in all that matters, he's leaving it up to her to make that decision.

This is the same guy who one day had forcefully carried her from DM's temple back to his home on the day of her pag phera. So what's preventing him now? His love for her. His belief in their relationship, in the love they share. He could have taken their relationship to the next level, if he wanted as Khushi's reservations have significantly gone down. But that's not him. So he's teasing her with his flirting but holding patiently on for that moment when she'll come in his arms on her own volition.

He could have given Khushi Rs 24,000 just like that but knowing Khushi he knew she needed to feel she 'earned' that 24,000. Hence all those gift wrapping, stay up all night 'chores'. And when he felt she's not going to listen to his appeal of going to sleep and let him sleep, he sneaks in through the windows at his in-laws. For the woman who's been fighting her sleep to be dutiful to her 'jahapanah', it doesn't take a minute to fall asleep when he's in front of her and asks her to go to sleep. And the jahapanah cleans after his sleeping beauty and carries her to bed. And then while tucking her in, she latches onto his hand as her pillow he relents and lies down next to her.

He wakes up in the morning in the 'clutches' of his wife's taekwondo limbs and wonders how come she doesn't sleep like that in their own bed. Well, maybe ASR is going to downsize on the bed now. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†When he tells her, she informs him of his 'habit' of holding on her hand and going to sleep. Arnav acknowledges  "I guess yeh meri adat hai". Was he only talking about his sleeping habit? And before leaving he 'orders' his sleep deprived wife to go back to sleep as part of the remaining 'job' in the 24 hr period.

"Laad governor itne bhi bure nahin hai"

The minute Khushi accepts that, in comes the next move of ASR. And the battle shifts to the offices of"Amezing Developers"😲. And Mrs KKG-SR is warming upto her SR part pretty well: armed with her own "what the...!", scolding the man himself for interrupting her, asking him the reason for smiling, throwing things to express her frustration. The indulgent husband watches his irate wife in action and even offers to help her topple the copier...but neither giving in to the others demands.

And the Arnav-Khushi battle : Arnav's quest for his Khushi and Khusi's efforts of not giving in, continues...

Other poignant scenes opening some loops:

• Buaji's illness again comes up in RM wrt Arnav spending the night at GH. Subtle hints of storm cloud formation. Will Khushi's  white lie prove bigger than her truth about Shyam?
  • Amma and Buaji like typical Indian moms asking Khushi to not overstay at her maike much to Khushi's chagrin. Truth of contract soon to be divulged?
  • Babuji looks significantly improved and the regular reference to doctor cannot be random. Babuji's speech comeback imminent?
  • Rakshabandhan is going to be something big, Nani asking Anjali to ask Arnav for her gift. Anjali's non-mysterious mystery phone calls continue.

Cribbing corner: IPK PH needs to get some award for 'recycling'; from extra actors to main lead's outfits though at the cost of audience visual irritation, especially Sanaya's outfits. They are getting cheaper and worse day by day. What a shame for such a beautiful actress.! Teej is a skip this year?😭

pic credit: chowna

Congrats Anjali ,Beena and Kalpana!πŸ‘

beautiful, gandhari. all of it, particularly in blue. as the most engrossing love continues on its way home via the spectacularly scenic route, storm clouds gather. wonder what the mausam will do next. 
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GM/GE, all!! Off to read posts! Beena Di, especially excited for the 3rd day of Xmas!!! πŸ˜ƒEdited by Nandalala - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TRPS DEFI ARE FISHY ! THEY LOOK MANUPILATIVE 
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anjali

He wants her to have complete awareness of who she is in this relationship.  He wants her to step outside her pride and examine what this relationship means to her.  Her reminder to him about everything getting better soon--now 11days-- is front and center here...She doesn't want to be interrupted, is hell bent on writing her own destiny--that term right out of her own husband's dictionary on life-- on her terms with no place in it for him...that is how hurt she is!  
The very scene reminiscent of that hillside when he revived her after her fall.  The instant where possession and togetherness became one. The moment when he knew he cannot live without this woman.  Ever.  She is heart and soul to him.  She is his rhapsody.  That is the truth.

Anji brilliant girl πŸ‘ Khushi is re living Arnav  . Anji loved your post dear my salute to you . 

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

TRPS DEFI ARE FISHY ! THEY LOOK MANUPILATIVE

Maham, are they out? What's the scoop, sweetie?!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Beena...lovely write,,,,loved ur Notes & also ur note to CVs...

Faith & hope I get,,,,,, but Charity..?
Parsha thumbnail

Brilliant work Archu..loved ur words!! πŸ‘  
I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."   

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is anyone with me in thinking she will empty that pot over him..!!!
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srirao

Is anyone with me in thinking she will empty that pot over him..!!!

Ok just caught up with the posts before heading to office, and had to reply to this one first - I SERIOUSLY hope so! Last time she threw something on him - his reaction was sooo oh my God - I can't wait to see what will happen this time! 😍

And also - once a week doses of water throwing everywhere make me happy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 11 years ago