Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Saraella

@Taffy She can come here. she is most welcome to come here but she has no right to bash sara. 

Actually No one has right to bash an actor on IF! She bash sara khan that is why I was telling her that dont bash her! And I dont think I said anything wrong here or did I?πŸ˜•

I dont think how yrkkh comes everywhere? If I was not on the forum on 2009 does not mean I love yrkkh any less than you so plzz stop bring time here!

Sara dear..i just replied to ur starting point...u were questioning Amina why she is here...so my answer was to it...πŸ˜ƒ hope u got it..!!
and after seeing such pictures nobody will use pure words and do aarti... such words are normal...go read the 1st page of this thread... other people are saying those too...Amina's comment is very less compared to those...
anyways, i am least interested in it and the pictures...i just wanted to clarify the 1st thing and i think i did...
and yeah u don't need to prove that u love YRKKH or not...coz u simply don't need to... πŸ˜ƒ
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tafseer

Sara dear..i just replied to ur starting point...u were questioning Amina why she is here...so my answer was to it...πŸ˜ƒ hope u got it..!!
and after seeing such pictures nobody will use pure words and do aarti... such words are normal...go read the 1st page of this thread... other people are saying those too...Amina's comment is very less compared to those...
anyways, i am least interested in it and the pictures...i just wanted to clarify the 1st thing and i think i did...
and yeah u don't need to prove that u love YRKKH or not...coz u simply don't need to... πŸ˜ƒ

those people did wrong too. they cannot use such words against any person like that. Its not only amina! Yes we cannot do aarti of her. But one more thing which is true that it is her life and she has right to do whatever she wants. We cannot stop her. we should just appreciate her work instead of going into her personal life or any other actor personal life!

this is my view.

thanks for the last lineπŸ˜ƒ 

_Amina_ thumbnail
Oops i didn't know fans wanted to keep this hiden :( but sorry to say u didn't work hard enough so better luck next time!
firstly i didn't see any rules anywhere to say YR or any othere shows fans can't come here πŸ˜• India forum is a public forum everyone got right to visit every forum and share their view so who are u people to ask me what im doing here or stop me from coming here? secondly how do u people know whether im a bidaai fan or not? just coz im a YR fan does it mean i can't be a bidaai fan and thirdly i just said the truth after doing such thing do u think she will be heven?
@sara dear, plz learn the meaning of bashing! i did not bashed anyone except for saying the truth!
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

Oops i didn't know fans wanted to keep this hiden :( but sorry to say u didn't work hard enough so better luck next time!
firstly i didn't see any rules anywhere to say YR or any othere shows fans can't come here πŸ˜• India forum is a public forum everyone got right to visit every forum and share their view so who are u people to ask me what im doing here or stop me from coming here? secondly how do u people know whether im a bidaai fan or not? just coz im a YR fan does it mean i can't be a bidaai fan and thirdly i just said the truth after doing such thing do u think she will be heven?

@sara dear, plz learn the meaning of bashing! i did not bashed anyone except for saying the truth!

the words you use are bashing and are not allow to use in IF!

Done from me! 

HaRul-lover thumbnail
🀣R u all bored to come here ??

Aamina u said " go to hell" im sorry but who r u to judge her ???
She is the most welcome here but it would b better to keep this kind of statement to herself

n if u want to alk abt YRKKH go back to ur own forum plz not intrested in it and these kind of discussions

And i just read the comments AGAIN no one was harsher than you they expressed their desapointment but none of them Said GO TO HELL
Edited by SiRul - 11 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tafseer

hii Sara how r u doing..?? u r here..?  πŸ˜ƒ oh how can i forget u r a die-hard Bidaai fan...nothing wrong in it..
so does it means only fans can visit its forum..?? if this was the case then how about you visiting our YR forum..?? coz everyone knows which shows u love the time u came to our forum... so did that mean, u were not welcomed by us..?? then why did u come to our forum..?? if u had loved YR so much then u would have been here since 2009...as u were not new when u came to our forum..πŸ˜•

and this is a public and Global forum...anyone can come and comment...anyone doesn't need to seek permission to visit any forum...u must be knowing this...

and if the question is of Amina commenting on Sara Khan... don't you know she secretly loves Sara Khan just the way u love YRKKH... πŸ˜ƒ Fans don't need to always shout whom they love...right..??

oh really i didnt knew..DAT SECRET LOVE IS SHOWN BY SAYING WRONG WORDS TO UR FAVS..🀣🀣 when bidaai shw was dere..everythng was dere..den yrkkh fans hs no intrst to come here bt wen its off-air dey r showng I Love You bidaai🀣 
nd m soo gald tht saraella nd sirul gv d AWESOME ans keep it up guysπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimranLuvsAdiNa

oh really i didnt knew..DAT SECRET LOVE IS SHOWN BY SAYING WRONG WORDS TO UR FAVS..🀣🀣 when bidaai shw was dere..everythng was dere..den yrkkh fans hs no intrst to come here bt wen its off-air dey r showng I Love You bidaai🀣 
nd m soo gald tht saraella nd sirul gv d AWESOME ans keep it up guysπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Well said where were they whn Bidaai was on air ?? sleeping like our dear sleeping beauty ConfusedConfused
n now that it's off air they r here my Fav my fa my fav 🀒🀒🀒
their fav are Hina and /or karan but surely not sara or any member of the 4some 🀒🀒

We'll keep it up bby always here fr our 4some <3
Ooolalala thumbnail

Look I dont want any fights here. 

You all are most welcome here but the statements you made about sara were totally wrong. you guys are no one to judge anything about sara. Its her life. she can do whatever she wants. It will be better if you all concentrate on your own life. Sara can do whatever she wants so stop using bad words for her.

God Bless Sara 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok. Wow. Sara Needs To Drop Films And Come Back On Tv. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But Its Her Life And She Can Do What She Wants.
I Just Hope Sara Comes Back On TV Again.