Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvRPatinson thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
there is no comment to do so :( :( do not do this sara dear.
gulati10 thumbnail
Looks like sara is planning on doing the sequel of dirty picture with emran hashmi, naseerudhi shah & tushaar all these men will go wild seeing her 😉
Make them vulnerable Sara you will be a top heroine & win the film fare award 😆
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh god disgusting ppls r back wid sum news oness..it seems like dere fav chrctrs growing soo old like dada and dadi so hvng an eye on oders :P

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
yr cum on yaar...dnt b so rude..i knw she did wrong..even we hate it..bt its nt lyk dt
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG im so shocked 
like wow did she shoot this in ramadaan
if she did then ...thats really shameful
i mean she is a muslim ...ramadaan is to ask for forgiveness and ask for paradise eccttt
not to take these kind of pics that is totally forbidden in islam ðŸ˜­
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

burn in hell 🤬 🤬 🤬

What r yrkkh fans doing here ?
Stinger forum dear
N ur comment want well acceptable who r u to way this ???
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Amina Lol are you bidaai fan?

seriously dear why are you here? we are already sad. dont make us more sad. a request to you to not bash sara. After all we all still love her.

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiRul

What r yrkkh fans doing here ?
Stinger forum dear
N ur comment want well acceptable who r u to way this ???

May b sum yrkkh fans are tooo boreddd
of cont. of show 😆 😆 😆
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraella

@Amina Lol are you bidaai fan?

seriously dear why are you here? we are already sad. dont make us more sad. a request to you to not bash sara. After all we all still love her.

hii Sara how r u doing..?? u r here..?  😃 oh how can i forget u r a die-hard Bidaai fan...nothing wrong in it..
so does it means only fans can visit its forum..?? if this was the case then how about you visiting our YR forum..?? coz everyone knows which shows u love the time u came to our forum... so did that mean, u were not welcomed by us..?? then why did u come to our forum..?? if u had loved YR so much then u would have been here since 2009...as u were not new when u came to our forum..😕

and this is a public and Global forum...anyone can come and comment...anyone doesn't need to seek permission to visit any forum...u must be knowing this...

and if the question is of Amina commenting on Sara Khan... don't you know she secretly loves Sara Khan just the way u love YRKKH... 😃 Fans don't need to always shout whom they love...right..??
Edited by Tafseer - 11 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tafseer

hii Sara how r u doing..?? u r here..?  😃 oh how can i forget u r a die-hard Bidaai fan...nothing wrong in it..
so does it means only fans can visit its forum..?? if this was the case then how about you visiting our YR forum..?? coz everyone knows which shows u love the time u came to our forum... so did that mean, u were not welcomed by us..?? then why did u come to our forum..?? if u had loved YR so much then u would have been here since 2009...as u were not new when u came to our forum..😕

and this is a public and Global forum...anyone can come and comment...anyone doesn't need to seek permission to visit any forum...u must be knowing this...

and if the question is of Amina commenting on Sara Khan... don't you know she secretly loves Sara Khan just the way u love YRKKH... 😃 Fans don't need to always shout whom they love...right..??

@Taffy She can come here. she is most welcome to come here but she has no right to bash sara. 

Actually No one has right to bash an actor on IF! She bash sara khan that is why I was telling her that dont bash her! And I dont think I said anything wrong here or did I?😕

I dont think how yrkkh comes everywhere? If I was not on the forum on 2009 does not mean I love yrkkh any less than you so plzz stop bring time here!