Sara Khan goes sexy and wild

Posted: 11 years ago
</body>

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/sara-khan-goes-sexy-and-wild

Sara Khan goes sexy and wild   

By TellychakkarTeam 31 Jul 2012 - 15:57 

Click on the pic to view slideshow

"Yes, people have seen me wearing sarees in different shows on television, but that does not mean I don't have any other sides to me," are the words of sexy siren Sara Khan, who gained Himalayan heights of popularity with the show Bidaai.

After watching the pics above, one can't help but salivate at the sheer oomphness and raw sex appeal of Sara.

"I shot the pics for an upcoming Hindi movie. I can talk more about it only in the coming days. But yes, I am also doing a negative character for a Bengali movie, Deewana Hole Maan, which has gone on floors."

So is this her transition phase from television to films? "Yes, I think I have proved myself on the small screen space. Now, it is time to create magic on the celluloid," says Sara flashing her pearlies.

At an era when faces like Sunny Leone are ready to shed clothes at the drop of a hat, is she comfortable smooching or baring it all "if the script demands"? "I have to justify my actions. People get entry to Bollywood by shedding clothes or doing steamy scenes, but what lies beyond that? For me, I have to get established as an actress."

Moving on…here's an interesting tale. Yesterday, Sara's BB status read, "Finally…in love." So is she hooked?

"(laughs) No…not at all. It's just that some men from the entertainment industry are trying to woo me beyond limits. So in order to stay away from them, I put up the status."

Wow…so who are these men?

"Well…I can't take names you see. But they have sent me flowers and written nice words for me. I feel sad for them as right now my focus is on career (winks)."

When we are talking about Sara's love affair…there is nothing new to talk about her estranged relationship with actor Ali Mercchant.

"So much has been said about it. I don't really want his name getting associated with me any longer."

So has she moved on? "Yes, it took me a lot of time though. Ali moved on pretty early. I hear about him dating someone. So that is it…life goes on."

She adds, "Though I am no longer bothered about reports of Ali seeing someone."

Well Sara…we understand your feelings. We just hope that you get back on TV soon as millions of your fans are craving to see you in action, or maybe they will have to see your magic spill on 70mm. Whatever be it…we are sure that your new sexy and hot avatar, you will be definitely going for the kill. Cheers!!!

WHAT R U DOING sara Edited by SiRul - 11 years ago
she shouldn't be taking photo's like that, since she's a muslim.
dont take me wrong i like sara but i dont like the pictures.
Oh no
i am disappointed 😭 do not do.
Sara Khan has changed a lot, She shouldn't be dressing like that she is a Muslim for god sake.
i like her as mona as sadhna or as dat type which she ws lyk in her bday..or other photoshoots..i HATE this one
pity these pic's came out in ramazan x 
Originally posted by SimranLuvsAdiNa

i like her as mona as sadhna or as dat type which she ws lyk in her bday..or other photoshoots..i HATE this one

agree simranluvsadina i use to loveee her as sadhna she was fabulous!
Z der nythn left to shw!! very much disapntd. She z a muslim n shud keep sum values
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

agree simranluvsadina i use to loveee her as sadhna she was fabulous!

yes yr sadhna mk me fall to luv her soo much
nd i STILL love her alot ! Jst dnt wnt dat she do dis
typ of photoshoots.. Odr typ of photoshoots
r gud.