Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
seriously.. Now I really doubt Arnav's intention..Coz, Cvs wants to test our patience.😆
The time this near kiss occured was during ASR's 24 hrs which he was paying Khushi for. This was the first time I was hopin he doesnt go ahead with the kiss. It would be like he paid for a service.
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
460