Really yaar.. as I said before.. I have started doubting his intentions now 😉
He did not appear to have any intention to kiss. The CVs are just teasing us. Be prepared for many such random closeness without much meaning.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really yaar.. as I said before.. I have started doubting his intentions now 😉
He did not appear to have any intention to kiss. The CVs are just teasing us. Be prepared for many such random closeness without much meaning.
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
460