Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

im not angry...im hurt...how cruel n heartless can ASR get...n why???? So he wins??? Is it so imp for him to win all the time????  N if khushi looses he will win...does he want to win like that???? man... then i dont think i want to do anything with this ASR 

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Breathe in.. breathe out.. 
Watch 10th Jan 2012 episode.. where Khushi slaps Arnav.. and laugh.. and relax! 
OR even better write an OS.. where Khushi takes revenge and dumps Arnav ... oh I would love to read that.. 
If the CVs dont give us what we want, we can always write it right πŸ˜†

Ok honestly I should go now.. and work.. 
ping me on Skype dear.. when you want to talk, ok? Love you πŸ€—
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

God...i hope thats not A Man...ewww...but knowing the cvs...they can do anything dhank ka...so dont be surprised if he is indeed A man...phew...well if Arnav can get inthe house...anyone can...Rem Shyam kidnapped ASR...so hes one hand ahead of him..n never...NEVER underestimate ur enemyyy...thanks

your absolutely right,cvs are just so unpredictable. . .
And ya,i too hope that's not Aman,by the way ASR talks to him on phone,i thought he would be some macho man, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
The name itself is so cool,how can a person with such name be so boring, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I absolutely agree,never underestimate your enemy,well said!. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved the epi!!! but ur rifht Fazi...we want answers!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Breathe in.. breathe out.. 
Watch 10th Jan 2012 episode.. where Khushi slaps Arnav.. and laugh.. and relax! 
OR even better write an OS.. where Khushi takes revenge and dumps Arnav ... oh I would love to read that.. 
If the CVs dont give us what we want, we can always write it right πŸ˜†

Ok honestly I should go now.. and work.. 
ping me on Skype dear.. when you want to talk, ok? Love you πŸ€—

im not angry... breath in n out works when u r anger...im hurt... no more OS or FF...i stopp dreaming...finish...ill stop hoping... thats it...im done... love u too...ill just switch my IPK button off for few days...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Exactly.. that's why I am praying that he will tel her that he wants her to be with him forever.. she still doesn't know that you moron.. why are you wasting time??? And Punkin said that they are planning to throw Anjali a party.. you have got to be kidding me πŸ˜‘

Ya they can...they r rich..they have power...they can buy ppls emotions n ppl...they can do antyhing... hate them alll😑
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

your absolutely right,cvs are just so unpredictable. . .
And ya,i too hope that's not Aman,by the way ASR talks to him on phone,i thought he would be some macho man, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
The name itself is so cool,how can a person with such name be so boring, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I absolutely agree,never underestimate your enemy,well said!. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

never under estimate ur fav lovable serials cvs 2...they make u wait n wait...n u keep on hoping n hoping... n u finally fall in hate with them all... Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove today's episode
I was bursting out laughing πŸ˜†
Thanks for the pm
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Fuzzy & boreddamsel (Aarthi)

I don't know honestly what CVs are trying to do. But it seems that their main focus is Arnav and Anjali's relationship. I heard the spoiler about how Arnav and Khushi will plan Raksha Bandhan together for Anjali. But I have two questions.

a. The best way to show the growth in Arnav and Khushi's relationship was through Teej which was last week. Last year at Teej, Arnav broke Khushi's fast. At that time, they were not married. But now they are, so the bond would have been stronger and much more sweeter. 

b. I have nothing against showing Arnav and Anjali's relationship. But I wonder would that give Anjali a chance to ask for Shyam as a gift for Raksha Bandhan? As per the tradition, a sister can ask for anything from her brother on that day. I wonder how much it will compel Arnav to bring back Shyam (Considering Shyam's arrival is imminent) and how much it will compel him to reveal everything he knows about Shyam leaving no information hidden?

If he reveals all, then I'd like to see Aakash and Mami's reaction considering they are berating Khushi and Payal for not revealing the truth sooner. I'd like to know what they have to say to Arnav who was equally guilty of hiding the truth.

Secondly, I'd like to see the reaction of the entire RM and Gupta Family when they learn the truth of their marriage. I want the tables turned and guilty party becoming the accuser and the accuser's become guilty.

Thirdly, I'd like to see remorse and not arrogance on Arnav's part and him saying sorry for everything and ask for forgiveness from everyone including Khushi. And no, that does not mean he needs to grovel or turn Devdas. There are many dignified ways to say sorry without making a fool of oneself.

I know, I know... I'm an eternal optimist. But I really want to see the intensity back in their romance. 
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

never under estimate ur fav lovable serials cvs 2...they make u wait n wait...n u keep on hoping n hoping... n u finally fall in hate with them all...

Awww,don't say that yar . . .
They yard trying their best to work on the script, . . .
😳
although sometimes i think they should visit India forums and take ideas from the fan fictions. . . πŸ˜†
well,lets hope for the best for the future IPKKND track. . . . 😊