When u can dish out..u should b able 2 take it too

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

When u can dish out..u should b able 2 take it too July 30, 2012

2 jokers in Guls pack of cards...

Hello friends...hmmm... A good epi...

Arnav is caring khuhsi n he slips n falls...Buaji offers to apply oil on his backπŸ˜†...but Garima says...khushi can do it better...πŸ˜‰

Arnav removes the shirt and shocks khushi...she applies oil on his back and Aranv teases her that u must be happy I fell...n flips her on the bed n touches her nose and says u r happy we both fell...Hes touching her nose a lot...trying to flirt with her...but its not working...Arnav u need help...professional help...from NK or nani ji to lure her back home...or a simple advice from me...just tell her...the contract doesnt matter any more...u do and I love u...is that so hard???? MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Arnav gets lots of gifts for his office ppl and make khushi gift wraps them in limited time...when she was done...he took out a cup n said where does this goes???? Hmmm...full time troubling khushi... of course how else will she earn the 24k...grrr... IM not enjoying this at all...Khushi unwraps the gifts and finds where the missing cup goes and gets happy...n Arnav says...good now re wrap them alll...grrr

Arnav returns home at night to have kheer with hi SI...good hes dividing his time between his 2 imp women...making one happy and the other one miserable... Khushi gets happy that hes gone...n she can have some peace...wish my dear...Arnav calls n says dont u dare sleep...he might need something in the middle of the night and so she cant sleep...Wrong move...dear ASR... dont u know ur wife yet???

Khushi keeps awke whole night like that good honest person she is...n...she keeps Arnav also up whole night...call him after ever 1 or 2 and when he shuts his cell and phone of the hook...she send in his staff, so they can wake him n so she can talk to him...that was funny...loved it...there MR ASR...u have met ur match...

Khushi was about to make another call to one of his staff and someone removed the cell from her hands...shes about to scream but its Arnav...He gets so tired that he was left with no choice but to go to his in laws house so he could get some sleep...

If Arnav can get in the house so easily...that means anyone can...will shyam try it????

Precap...she pays the landlord and he says now the developer wants more money...Arnav at its worst...sigh...am I liking this track?...its fun...I love khushi fighting him back...but not answering any of my qs...

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as 

buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ Another great episode...I was dreading today's episode but I thoroughly enjoyed it alot.
I think the spoiler is for Tuesday's episode. I dont care how he makes her run around in circles, in the end, he will have to get down to his knees and beg her to come back...
πŸ˜› Good post as usual Fazi, keep it up!!!

Waiting for the day, when Arnav realizes that Ego, money, power dont matter when it comes to LOVE...one has to give in truly with the heart. Dil ka mamla hai!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 post FudgeπŸ€—
Love today's epi but want seriousness back!
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You seems a bit disappointed fuzzy πŸ˜†
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
rrr

Fuzzz my love! Why so disappointed?  
I for one am enjoying this track! Khushis gonna break down itseems, so I am hoping for a lot more concern after that! 
I know it's the same old thing you've heard before. It's what the CV's told us during the marriage track too that Khushi needs to be subjected to a lot of torture before ASR can regret his actions, but maybe they are panning it out this way.
Who would have assumed the CV's to take this route and stretch it so much? But its all good as long as we get to see a repenting Arnav later on. 

Im just enjoying it today cos we saw Khushi give back Arnav! :D haha! I loved it.

The hopeless romantic part of me hopes that the nighttime activities are gonna continue a wee bit more tomorrow, and we may see them both going to sleep (rather Arnav forcing her to sleep on the same bed as part of the deal lol!) πŸ˜†

Ooo and me loved the first few minutes!☺️
They were heaven Fuzz. This guy can drive anyone insane!! How is Khushi so resistant?! HOWWW!

Is it just me, or was ASR looking super yum today?! Im being all perv and cheesy today lol!

Lovely post Fuzzz! We shall vent our frustrations all here! :D
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode and the post.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSB28

You seems a bit disappointed fuzzy πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i want ans...n yes times too precious to be wasted...πŸ˜†
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful relevance Fuzzy! πŸ€—
Well, the scenes incorporated were really good, like when she got hurt and he stopped her because somewhere down the line he knew she wasn't going to change her mind about "earning" for herself and probably will do almost anything.. 
Yeah, maybe he won't realize his mistake until and unless Khushi gives him a clear picture of what she's hiding behind that demeanor of her's. Plus, in some instances I really thought that he's trying to bring back the old Khushi. He says that she has to smile and serve him, he wants her to smile. But like you said, its not working completely..But really, the spoilers are making my head spin. But I did enjoy today's episode. Absolutely right Fuzzy, Mr. ASR has found his perfect match and anyway, it serves him right too! A subtle touch to what's coming in further!!. Although, I really want it to be even more stream lined but nonetheless, I appreciate the people working in this unit because its not always easy to have your show shine its way through in the top 5. The best we can do is to keep our hopes up. LOL! That's what I really do when the show is going through its lows. Eagerly looking forward to upcoming episodes. πŸ˜ƒ 
Btw, nice title! :)
Keep updating. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Malvika18 - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika18

Wonderful relevance Fuzzy! πŸ€—
Well, the scenes incorporated were really good, like when she got hurt and he stopped her because somewhere down the line he knew she wasn't going to change her mind about "earning" for herself and probably will do almost anything.. 
Yeah, maybe he won't realize his mistake until and unless Khushi gives him a clear picture of what she's hiding behind that demeanor of her's. Plus, in some instances I really thought that he's trying to bring back the old Khushi. He says that she has to smile and serve him, he wants her to smile. But like you said, its not working completely..But really, the spoilers are making my head spin. But I did enjoy today's episode. Absolutely right Fuzzy, Mr. ASR has found his perfect match and anyway, it serves him right too! A subtle touch to what's coming in further!!. Although, I really want it to be even more stream lined but nonetheless, I appreciate the people working in this unit because its not always easy to have your show shine its way through in the top 5. The best we can do is to keep our hopes up. LOL! That's what I really do when the show is going through its lows. Eagerly looking forward to upcoming episodes. πŸ˜ƒ 
Btw, nice title! :)
Keep updating. πŸ˜‰

I didnt wanted too...im sooo angry at ASR...😑
Punkin22 thumbnail
Thanks for your excellent update.  Tom and Jerry show is back. wrap gifts, unwrap gifts, wrap gifts.  Khushi  aggravates ASR and ASR aggravates Khushi.  Comedy is in full swing.

Coming up: As per spoilers and TB, More blackmail from ASR to get Khushi back to RM.  He buy building company and owns GH now, cuts water and electricity and tell Khushi come home or will tear down house.  Khushi will fights but she goes back to RM. Then Khushi and Arnav will now plan party to make Anjali feel inportant... 

Thank you for update, you did great job and thank you for pm...