Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

How can they leap with Mummy coming... I don't mean Bhago, but Shiv's mom.  Is the article from a semi reliable source even? And could it be JaGo ka shaadi not Ansh?

No idea bt the reliability of the source...its some hindi news paper.I wonder how will they show so many things so quickly??Anandi coming back to jetsar,shiv's denial for forced marriage,his mom's entry...so many things lined up.dont know wots happening!
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Not just the reliability... I want to know who is that voluptuous in that article? 🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Gauri is turning into Lady MacBeth..."out out damn spot" and all her sillness will lead to downfall of her Lord MacBeth.

You are right. She has turned into Lady Macbeth.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidra08

actually if we see they have done same with Jagaya too ...after leap he was good boy sensible , sweet , caring the one who use to love and care for Anandi ...then they made him bad boy now like pednulum swinging between good and bad ...they cannot make him complete negative so they are keeping him like pendulum 😆but seeing Gauri turning into a complete sick creature she is enough villian so Jagaya will redeem i guess ..chances are towards it 

i know till the CVs decide what to do wid jagya, we wnt see him doing anything except swing around like a pendulum..till gauri was sensible, we had to see jagya being evil and ungrateful..then gauri and jagya were the perfect couple in context of being ingrates..and now when gauri has crossed limits of being inhuman, jagya HAS to look human beside her..🤢
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

No idea bt the reliability of the source...its some hindi news paper.I wonder how will they show so many things so quickly??Anandi coming back to jetsar,shiv's denial for forced marriage,his mom's entry...so many things lined up.dont know wots happening!

I wonder if Shiv declines to marry Anandi on the basis that she is being forced, how is he going to go back on his own words to Khazan ?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Not just the reliability... I want to know who is that voluptuous in that article? 🤣

Voluptous! I don't think it is Anandi.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jugat keeps getting beat by everyone soon even his rejected Bhikari friend might beat him for pav... Poor Shashank must feel like punching bag
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

</div>
<div>I wonder if Shiv declines to marry Anandi on the basis that she is being forced, how is he going to go back on his own words to Khazan ?

Hmmm...i dont think so. I think in tomorrow's episode he'll talk to Anandi ( as its shown in the precap ) and apart from i'll be always there with you and all, he'll also talk to her about their marriage. Maybe say that it's your wish, dont do anything under pressure but this time im sure that Anandi is impressed by him. She'll agree with whole heart but ask him for some time after marriage. It'd be good for us also. we'll be able to see beautifull friendship turning into a passionate love. It'd be awesum !! 😳Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

yaar i didnt get one thing, why DS lied to everyone that Jagiya has some work amd that's why he could not come. Ye baatein kitni bhi chupao, nai chupayi jaai saktin...and abh aa jaega vo agle din hi and when khajan si.gh will beqt him and throw him out then toh everybody will know everything about Jag and Anandi 😕 DS did a mistake there ! Kuch aur bol detin...but ekdm safed jhooth !

I think Ds did the right thing dear. It was not the occasion to reveal the truth about J and A's relationship. It would do nothing but create a big scene with the villagers talking about it on the scene. They had to maintain the atmosphere and give due respect to Bhago's last journey.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andv

I think Ds did the right thing dear. It was not the occasion to reveal the truth about J and A's relationship. It would do nothing but create a big scene with the villagers talking about it on the scene. They had to maintain the atmosphere and give due respect to Bhago's last journey.

yeah you all are right. I was so cross and sad at that time. Thanks 😊 ⭐️