Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dixie123

Which article ? So, Anandi agreed whole-heartedly ?

dont know!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3122639 

TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 [QUOTE=khusi_*

so shiv is committed to anandi now!!
completely!!
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the update Khushi! You said it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...that was the high point of the epi ...now there is no turning back...he is fully & truly committed to Anandi! The scene b/w him & Khajan was so touching...a heart broken father so simplistically putting his full trust in him. Felt a little sad...what if Shiv was not the kind of person who deserved this complete faith from the father. But Shiv being who he is, came through completely sincere...and the relation of faith & trust b/w them was sealed. 

And of course Anandi breaking the age old norms with that stalwart Dadisa's help to pave the way for women's rights as a daughter was also a treat to watch. 

As for Gauri...it's her own sins which are coming to haunt her now. And pay she shall!
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

hey yaa..according to new article...now anandi's marriage preparation is going on in sets๐Ÿ˜ฒ...all decoration. jewellery,dresses planning is on!!

just read that!!...but don know why suddenly my net became so slow...not able to comment!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
so aug me hi ho jaigi kya shaadi!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Nice episode and the voiceover at the end summarized everything shown in the episode so well. So true the meaning of true relationships are only realized when one is in the toughest of situations. A showing support to her frail father, DS supporting A against the will of the village folk, Govind kaka and his wife being pillars in the life of Bhago and Khazan and finally Shiv as a new support for the family even before he is officially tied to them. I liked the conversation between Shiv and Khazan Singh. A father expressing his concern for the uncertainty of his daughter's future and Shiv assuring to take full responsibility of her. wonderful scene. Hope the CVs could have shown a scene between Bhago and Shiv, she would have passed away even more peacefully.

I would have appreciated the Cvs not bringing J and G in today's episode. They kind off took the mood of the whole episode with the inclusion of these two. I have to admit that J may have thousands of flaws but he can never reach the heights that G is at. He looks saintly in front of her. I detest G's character even more after today's episode. J still has some humanity left in him and is thinking of going to pay his last respects very well knowing that he may not be treated well. But all that G sees is this being a way of A getting more support. Atleast show some respect to a dead person. What is she made up of. So sly and selfish. disgusting!!! I am glad she is getting nightmares of Bhago. Its not Bhago's so called spirit but her (G's) dead conscience and suppressed guilt that's speaking through her dreams. Hope its pay back time for G now. Its high time the CVs brought that track...
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.gauri is crossing all limits.she is changing from a negative character to comic character
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu rulz

its amazing how CVs can completely turn a character inside out as in case of gauri..this was such a delightful girl when first introduced..and look at what kind of sick creature she has become..

actually if we see CVs  have done same with Jagaya too ...after leap he was good boy sensible , sweet , caring the one who use to love and care for Anandi ...then they made him bad boy now like pendulum swinging between good and bad ...they cannot make him complete negative so they are keeping him like pendulum ๐Ÿ˜†but seeing Gauri turning into a complete sick creature she is enough villain so Jagaya will redeem i guess ..chances are towards it 
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even in sleep Jagya dreams of people chasing him with an intention to beat! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and he ends up in haveli. So in trying times you turn to your own blood. It will be better if he does not pay a visit to Anandi's family today. He shares no relation with them and no need for him to be there. Also who wants him any way? Is Gauri slowly turning insane? To me it looked like that โ€“in the precap.

Bhago's last journey comes to an end. It was good to see Anandi bidding her farewell. Slowly we come to see Anandi breaking old relationships and moving towards forging newer ones.

Dadisa's words at the court to "make new relationships" ,while consoling her, now come to bear fruit.  Shiv's parting words to Khajan have significance. He is confident that he will be able to give all the love to Annadi. It remains to be seen how far he will go to keep his words. His parents are yet to be introduced and their opinion also matters a lot.

I fear, both Shiv and Anandi will have to really work hard to make this marriage work. And that will be true test of their mettle.  And to succeed both have to be trusting and in love with each other. Hope, Anandi understands the importance of being in love with the new man in her life.

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the fact that Khazan accepted Shiv as Kuwarsa. So, Shiv doesn't need to propose to anyone except confess his feelings for Anandi soon. Hope Anandi understands Shiv and allows him to be part of her life.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

actually if see they have done same with Jagaya too ...after leap he was good boy sensible , sweet , caring the one who use to love and care for Anandi ...then they bad him bad boy now like pednulum swinging between good and bad ...they cannot make him complete negative so they are keeping him like pendulum ๐Ÿ˜†but seeing Gauri turning into a complete sick creature she is enough villian so Jagaya will redeem i guess ..chances are towards it 

Jags is like pendulum bcos he has no idea what he wants in life. He is so spineless and now will go to Khazan's house just bcos Gauri wants him to go.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago