Koi aap se-ff 4 K-N

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
PART-1....Kunal,vikrant,naina,nimmo,Natasha r 1 gang in

the St.Peter's college.their
                          gang is known as PEPSI.
                                                      Kunal is a cool boy.Good at
                          music & dance. Nimmo is a
                                                      tom boy.Does'nt walk like a
                          girl.she has funny
                                                      hairstyles. she is a comic
                          figure in the college.She has
                                                      worn clip in her teeth.so her
                          smile is funny.Natasha is a
                                                      good student,dancer & a
                          singer.Vikrant is a football
                                                      player.Naina is a rich girl
                          who is very modern.but very
                                                      calm & sweet.her face looks as
                          if she has a lot of
                                                      worries inside her smile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
interstin plzz continue

Luv,
shagun
aanita12 thumbnail
Hey ! Pls... continue sooon 👍🏼
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-2....It was raining heavily.the college was covered

with water.nimmo{in jeans}
                                                         stands at the front of the

college waiting 4 sumbody. she
                                                         gets fed up:where is he?

then he sees a guy walking in
                                                         the rain. she:he has cum

.she goes 2 him with the
                                                         umbrella.he looks at her.he
                          in

none other than Kunal.he
                                                         smiles at her. N was

tough:don't try 2 soap me with
                                                         ur stupid smile.she holds

the umbrella 4 him:why r u
                                                         becoming late?i knew that

u'll 4get 2 take the
                                                         umbrella.thats why i stood
                          here

with this umbrella. K:i don't
                                                         need this umbrella? N:in

this rain,u don't need this
                                                         umbrella? K:no. N:r u mad?

adi laughs.he throws N's
                                                         umbrella away. K:whats

this kunal? K holds her
                                                         hand & dances in the rain:i

luv rain.its so nice 2 dance
                                                       in the rain. N:u r

crazy.leave my hand.its
                                                         already late kunal.the
                          classes r

started. K:its ok,i'm not
                                                         entering the class now.i
                          want

2 enjoy rain. N:ok,but i'm
                                                         going. K:ok.. N:ok?i'll go.

K:go. N:i'm serious. K:ok
                                                         baba,u go. N becomes
                          angry:i'm not going.

K:then dance with me. N:no
                                                         way. K dances in the

rain.the mad nimmo sits on the
                                                         steps watching his

dance. after sumtime Vikrant &
                                                      Naina cum. Nai:why

did'nt u cum 2 the class?
                          N:look at the rain. both

look.they laugh seeing K's
                                                         dance in the rain. N:i

was waiting 4 that crazy
                                                         fellow. Nai:kunal did'nt cum

2 the class.but why did'nt u
                                                         cum 2 the class? N:how can

i leave adi alone.whatever
                                                         happens i'll never leave

him alone. Vikrant-naina
                                                         smile.
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
how sweet 😛 😛 😛 luv ur fanfics...continue soon 😊
sweet_shagun thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur a wonderful writing ek se badhkar ek fan fic, woo.................
lovely loved it plzz continue

👏

luv,

Shagun
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-3....Nimmo runs 2 kunal:enuff kunal .u'll be
                          caught

fever. K:no way. suddenly he
                                                      sees natasha cuming in the

rain with a rainbow umbrella.
                                                      K:hi nstasha Na:hi

everybody. n:why did u become
                                                      late? NA:went 2 recieve my

uncle at the airport.i'd
                                                      informed the teachers. K:ur

umbrella looks amazing.
                                                      na:thanku . K:but why du u want

catch it?u look more pretty
                                                      when u r wet in the rain.

N:u r crazy..N:yes,kUNAL is
                                                      totally out of control.

Kunal imagines natasha wet in
                                                      the rain. K:how sweet.

Vikrant holds the umbrella 4
                                                      naina.both of them found
                                                                                     it
                          difficult 2 look at each
                                                      other. PEPSI TEAM gets ready
                                                                                     4
                          rain dance party.Nimmo wers
                                                      a red frock & go

there.K:u look pretty.
                                                      N:thanks kunal. he extends

his arms & holds her 2
                                                      dance.the song 4 dance : seene

mein dil...{KAS}..suddenly
                                                      Nimmorealises tht it was

only her dream.she gets
                                                      embarassed. N goes 4 the

party.she runs 2 kunal:how do
                                                      i look now? K:u look

funny..in ur pony & teeth with
                                                      the clip. N:shut up.how
                                                                                     is
                          my dress? K:very pretty.
                                                      N smiles. K:but it

does'nt look gud on u.
                                                      N becomes sad. Natasha cumes in

a
                          mini skirt. K:wow! he goes 2
                                                      her. K:will u dance with

me? Na:o!sure..they dance 2 the
                                                      song "seene

mein..."vikrant-naina also dance
                                                      with lots of

affection.N was alone &
                                                      becomes really sad without
                                                                                     no
                          partner.ppl tease her.she
                                                      cries.kunal sees it. he

cumes there:nimmo is not
                                                      alone.i'm her dancing partner.

N
                          was surprised. kunal
                                                      holds her hand & dances. N:i

ever thought that u'll be
                                                      willing 2 dance with me.i

doubt whether its a dream.
                                                      K:why? N:how can a dashing

guy like u can dance with a
                                                      funny comic figure like me.

K:i like comic figures very
                                                      much,especially u. Nimmo

becomes happy.
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cute fan-fic cont soon! wid ur other ones too!
sweet_shagun thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
plzzz continue soon honey

😳
😳
😳
😳
😳
😳
😳