Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
Part-4...Kunal-nimmo go 2 an icecream parlour. Both of

them order chocolate
                                                      icecreams.N was slow in having

it.but K finished 2
                                                      icecreams fast. K:nimmo,i
                          did'nt

bring money..N:its ok.i've
                                                      money. she gives the purse 2

him:let it be with u. kunal
                                                      sees natasha walking outside.

K:nimmoi'll cum now. he goes
                                                      out neer Natasha:hi!why r u

here? Na:i'm going 2 the
                                                      icecream parlour. K:then

cum,we'l go 2 this parlour.
                                                      Na:sorry,i prefer the other

parlour. K:ok then we'll go
                                                      there. both of them go 2 the

other icecream parlour & hav
                                                      icecreams . kunal pays the

bill with N's
                                                      money. N got fed up by waiting

him. The next day ,N goes
                                                      2 the classroom .goes near

k.he tries 2 hide. K:i'm
                                                      sorry.ur money got

spent.i'll giv u later. N:i
                                                      don't mind.but where did u
                                                                                     go
                          leaving me alone? i waited
                                                      4 a long time.the

parlour guys got angry.they
                                                      thot i'm fooling them.they

called me cheater & i had 2
                                                      work there instead of giving

money. kunal felt pity:sorry
                                                      nimmo.he hugs & consoles

her.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-5....Vikrant-naina go out 2gether.N sees a boy :hi bobby... she goes 2
him.she hugs him. B:how r u? N:fine. V gets irritated   & becomes jeolous.
when N cumes back,his    face was dull. N understood that:he is Bobby.my
old friend.
V:ok,we'll go.   S does'nt talk 2 her. he thinks:why i can't stand naina becoming close 2 any other guy? The next day ,when V cumes 2 college sees the PEPSI gang except V. he looks 4 Naina with a dull face. Kunal,nimmo,natasha understand that. N whistles.Naina who was standing behind the   wall cumes there .Vikrant was
relieved.every1 smiles. Kunal,nimmo,Natasha go 2 the canteen near V.Na:u r thinking about naina.right?
V:how did u understand that?   
Na:ur eyes tell that.can't u realize that ur feelings 2wards naina is luv? V
    becomes serious. Kunal:what? Natasha:he feels lonely & sad when naina is not seen.this is
    luv,what else?S ha 2   relieve his luv. V was hesitating.
Na:ppl hav 2 no their heartbeats & luv 4 others. K-N find
    meaning in that sentence. N thinks:my feeling 4
    kunal is luv?i become happy when i see him & becomes sad
      when i don't see him.this is what else other than luv?
      kunal observes natasha. 1 guy cumes with a rose 2 her:i
    luv u Natasha.. Na:sorry...he catches her hand.she slaps
      him:u thot if u smile at me,i'll cum behind u?i'm not
     that sort of girl. Kunal gets impressed by her behaviour.

t.r.a.yremix thumbnail
awesome as usual jasmine ,i read all part 2gether,b'coz i had no time till now & afterthis also,but let it go.
i am crazy abt urfic u should be a love story writer .
u & ur fic rockz 👏
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-6...Kunal-nimmowere sitting 2gether &

talking.nimmo cumes there:hi!
                                                      kunal felt her presense as
                                                                                     a
                          desturbance. N:what r u guys
                                                      discussing about?shall i

join u 2? Natasha:ofcourse,afterall
                                                      we r all 1 gang. N

wanted 2 talk sumthing,but
                                                      suddenly she caughs.she

cud'nt stop caughing. kunal
                                                      got fed up:just stop it

nimmo.u r not well,then also
                                                      insted of taking rest u

want 2 talk?u desturbed us
                                                      also. N became sad:i'm

sorry..i felt lonely,thats why
                                                      i came here.u both talk

.i'll sit here simply.i won't
                                                      talk anything.

K:nonsense,if u r caughing
                                                      continuesly ,how can we talk

peacefully? better u go & tke
                                                      rest.go nimmo.go..N

was embarassed:ok,sorry..she
                                                      goes.her eyes were filled
                                                                                     up
                          with tears.she loses her
                                                      control & cries. Natasha tells

K:poor nimmo!she felt
                                                      lonely,thats why she came here

2
                          spend sum time with
                                                      us.but....K:i shud'nt hav
                          behaved

like this. Na:yes,afterall she
                                                      is sick. kunal regrets.

while N was crying &
                                                      walking,her leg slips & she

falls down.she sees a hand
                                                      extended 2 her.she looks

up.it was kunal.he had a small
                                                      smile in his lips.he

makes her get up.he wipes her
                                                      tears with his hand.N

smiles. K:i'm sorry
                                                      nimmo…N:4 that did i tell

anything?u foolish guy...both
                                                      laugh.while the pepsi gang

except N was standing on
                                                      the ground,natasha's small

photo falls from kunal's
                                                      purse. Natasha sees it:hey,1 phto

fell from ur purse. suddenly
                                                      k takes it. Na:whose

photo is that? k hesitates
                                                      2 tell.he gets tensed.

Vikrant:tell man. Naina:u've 2
                                                      tell kunal   
Natasha       

snatches the photo from his
                                                      hand. K:natasha,don't look at

the photo. Na:i'll look.
                                                      suddenly Nimmo cumes & snatches

the photo from Natasha. WHAT
                                                      WILL BE NIMMO"S & NATASHA"S

REACTION WHEN THEY SEE THE
                                                      PHOTO?
jasminerahul thumbnail
nimmo wil become beautiful.i assure u
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thts cute, plzz continue
soon

U rock

👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏

luv,

Shagun
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-7....Kunal gets tensed. Natasha:nimmo,giv that

photo,lets see. N:no,why do u
                                                          want 2 see it,if kunal
                                                                                               is
                             not interested 2 show
                                                          us?don't hurt him. N gives
                                                                                               it
                             back 2 K.K was
                                                          relieved. the principal asks
                                                                                               2
                             get ready 4 the college
                                                          fest. later while all the

pepsi members were
                                                          there,N imitates the

principal.they were all
                                                          laughing & enjoying it.
                             suddenly

they see the principal cuming
                                                          from the back.tho kunal

sho sum actions 2 giv N a
                                                          hint about it,she won't

understand it. he
                                                          shouts:nimmo!!! N was
                             sho cked.       

N & the principal
                                                          inside his room. P:whats this

nimmo? N:i'm sorry dad. P:do
                                                          not 4get that i'm not only
                                                                                               ur
                             principal,but also ur dad.
                                                          she smiles.he also

smiles. the pepsi gang was
                                                          standing outside the room.
                                                                                          N
                             cumes out. K:u got nice
                                                          scoldings?     

N:no,afterall i'm his pet.
                                                          K:ya..ya..so lucky...every1

laughs. They all r going 4 the
                                                          fest. K:guys,this time

like b4 our college shud win.
                                                          evry1 agree. every1 gets

inside the bus.k catches
                                                          seats 4 him & natasha.he

wants 2 sit with her. he waits
                                                          outside the bus 4

her.when she cumes he:get
                                                          inside Natasha Na:ok..but seeing

naina,he goes & sits near
                                                          her.k 's hopes were

shattered. N enters the
                                                          bus with a funny smile:hi

everybody. seeing k,she
                                                          sits near him.k gets

irritated. k dreams of
                                                          Natasha with him,while N

dreams of him with her:tum
                                                          paas aaye...they reach the

hostel.k wants 2 spend
                                                          time with Natasha.so he gets

into the room where
                                                          N, Nai,Na stay. Na:why r u

here in this ladies' room?
                                                          every1 lauhs.k gets

embarrassed:i'm sorry.i'm not
                                                          able 2 open my

sho otcase.plz help me Na.
                                                          Na:ok..she goes with him 2

his room.Na tries 2 open
                                                          it.k's fingers go thru

her hand.she looks at
                                                          k.then smiles.   DID NATASHA

REALLY FALL 4 KUNAL? Edited by jasminerahul - 17 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
👏 plzzz continue soon,Nandini is a nice name

luv,

Shagun
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-8...kunal realises that it was only a dream.he

feels shy. Actually when Kunal
                                                      asks natasha2 help him

open his shootcase,Na:i don't
                                                      no whether i'll succeed or

not,but i'll try.
                                                      Nimmo:opening a shootcase is
                          not a big

task.its so silly.i'll open it
                                                      kunal. K laughs.K:u

won't be able 2 open it.i'm
                                                      sure. Na:let her try kunal.if

she wins in it..K:no way..but
                                                      N goes & opens

it.k was surpprised:u cud
                                                      open it? N was very

happy:ya..Na:see,nimmo is so
                                                      brilliant. when N goes

out.other college boys tease
                                                      her:nice jeans girl.nice

hairstlye. R u a girl?or a
                                                      boy? plz tell yaar. N

cries & goes 2 kunal. K:whats
                                                      the matter nimmo? she

tells everything. K goes 2
                                                      them:if u don't recoginse
                                                                                     a
                          girl,consult a dr & put
                                                      specs. then he goes 2 N.

N:u beat them with ur words
                                                      kunal. thanks. K:they can't be

blamed completely.why can't u
                                                      walk like a girl? Keep ur

hair loose.start wearing
                                                      girls' dresses also. kunal

goes.N thinks about it.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Makeover coming up,reminds me of KKHH, anyways nice part yet again,loving it plzzz continue soon 👏

Luv,

Shagun