Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, I exactly don't know what type of change they are talking about so I cannot comment on them. 

But whatever you said is so true. They (Cvs) are themselves so confused that they are not able to get the SwaRon track in balance. 

Btw, how do you connect their present track with the one of changes? They were supposed to be fighting and all (not that I want any of it) but any hows. I'm confused!

God know what these stupid CV'd have planned for their future. All I hope is that they don't butcher their character further! 
Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@idiot_box- I have a slightly different opinion on this issue. I guess they were talking about a change in their ongoing TRIAL relationship. Remember, Swayum says ki agar change natural nahi hai toh nahi hona chahiye and Sharon is  like nahi change hona chahiye. I wonder what this change is all about?😕 
I am in mood to glue my hopes with Cinevistaas because they have already disappointed us extensively. Lets wait n watch the episode. But, I think expecting something optimistic wud be completely useless.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: idiot_box

Swayam had once said that "Predictable is boring"...therefore unpredictable has to be interesting!!

but nothing interesting is shown yaar...kithna kuchh dikhanne ke liye hai but cvs arent showin anything good of swaron...trial relation got to be showing much interesting side of swayam and sharon...
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice observation!!!
Yup these two are very unpredictable!!
Don't know what this new promo has in store for SwaRon!!!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh totally this was the first thing i noticed and even mentioned somewhere...sab ulta pulta ho gaya hai. Swayam is not agreeing to change but Sharon is,...script badal gayi hai Sharon majnu ban gayi hai aur majnu Sharon jaisa attitude dikha raha hai. ðŸ˜† Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we have to wait and watch. Bcz the way swaron story is going now adays... be honest i don't expect anything good frm palki. Aage dekhte hai ye change or no change may be kuch acha hi le aaye swaron story mein... fingers crossed!!!
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aquilia_Aditi

Well, I exactly don't know what type of change they are talking about so I cannot comment on them. 

But whatever you said is so true. They (Cvs) are themselves so confused that they are not able to get the SwaRon track in balance. 

Btw, how do you connect their present track with the one of changes? They were supposed to be fighting and all (not that I want any of it) but any hows. I'm confused!

God know what these stupid CV'd have planned for their future. All I hope is that they don't butcher their character further! 

the change or no change track started today...swayam doesnot want sharon to go out of the way just to say sorry to swayam...he doesnot want her to change for him...maybe the change in her was not forced but its out of character!!