Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Just an observation- Change or No Change!!

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The new promo shows Sharon and Swayam talking about change and no change, right?
If i remember correctly Swayam had told Sharon on the confession night that he is ready to change himself in order to give their relationship a chance..and Sharon had told him that a person should not change himself/herself for the sake of anybody else...now the new promo shows a complete change in both their opinions..Swayam is now saying a person should not change because it leads  to frustration and Sharon is all for change now...these two are just so unpredictable!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah , Ya you are correct , if we go by promo what you are saying is absolutely right !
But we still i think need to wait and watch , exactly what change and all they are talking about
rest what you said is right ,
Cvs and Palki have actually gone Mad , swaron track actually mai inse sambhal nae raha hai , Story hai nae inke pass , to kuch b kar rahe hai and dikha rahe hai !

Palki just a advice though u dont need but still free hai le lo
agar story nae h , yha pe FF pd lo ek baar..
Bht ideas mil jaeynge. !
But plzzz humara dimag or swaron ki story spoil mat karo !
Rest
jesus bless us agar aur torture ane wala hai toh!
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed these two are unpredictable because predictable is Boring πŸ˜› and as we all know that SwaRon cant be boring at all!!πŸ˜ƒ they set our TV screen on fire they are just too hawt to handle😳
waise m looking forward to the new track really dont know what the future holds for SwaRon πŸ˜• hope we get our old majnu boy back
idiot_box thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankithate

Ah , Ya you are correct , if we go by promo what you are saying is absolutely right !
But we still i think need to wait and watch , exactly what change and all they are talking about
rest what you said is right ,
Cvs and Palki have actually gone Mad , swaron track actually mai inse sambhal nae raha hai , Story hai nae inke pass , to kuch b kar rahe hai and dikha rahe hai !

Palki just a advice though u dont need but still free hai le lo
agar story nae h , yha pe FF pd lo ek baar..
Bht ideas mil jaeynge. !
But plzzz humara dimag or swaron ki story spoil mat karo !
Rest
jesus bless us agar aur torture ane wala hai toh!

yes you are right!in fact lets all send her fan mails advising her to read our ff,ss and os if she needs help with the script!
idiot_box thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahirahmarium

Agreed these two are unpredictable because predictable is Boring πŸ˜› and as we all know that SwaRon cant be boring at all!!πŸ˜ƒ they set our TV screen on fire they are just too hawt to handle😳

waise m looking forward to the new track really dont know what the future holds for SwaRon πŸ˜• hope we get our old majnu boy back

couldnt have agreed more with you!😊
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well yes amrita ur absolutely right!!!😊
i agree with u ... 1st sharon was the one against change n now she's the one whose forcing or rather telling him about change!!
sharon's n swayam's characters hav drastically changed!!!!!!!!
well yes being unpredictable is THE BEST!!in swaron's case
hmmm so am veeerrryyy confused about the upcoming swaron track!! πŸ˜•

whatever's coming should be the BEST!!! OR I CAN SAY BETTER than the boring track!!!

idiot_box thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Satluvsd3

well yes amrita ur absolutely right!!!😊
i agree with u ... 1st sharon was the one against change n now she's the one whose forcing or rather telling him about change!!
sharon's n swayam's characters hav drastically changed!!!!!!!!
well yes being unpredictable is THE BEST!!in swaron's case
hmmm so am veeerrryyy confused about the upcoming swaron track!! πŸ˜•

whatever's coming should be the BEST!!! OR I CAN SAY BETTER than the boring track!!!

Swayam had once said that "Predictable is boring"...therefore unpredictable has to be interesting!!
idiot_box thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MysticLight

Wonder if Sharon and Swayam's scripts have been interchanged on the sets. They seem to be speaking each other's lines nowadays.πŸ˜ƒ

hahaha!!so true!!lets just hope they get their original scripts back!!though i don't mind watching them changing roles with each other!😊
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Late hi sahi...cv's ko yaad toh aya ki ye dono ek relationship mei hai :D:D Lets see what is in the store nw!
idiot_box thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhimathur

Late hi sahi...cv's ko yaad toh aya ki ye dono ek relationship mei hai :D:D Lets see what is in the store nw!

Yes, we can only wait and watch now!!