Chikni Chamelis (8)

bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
READ:

This is a private CC:

Goes to say, this is invite only.

If you havent been invited, then simply put Get the f**k out. No replying, liking, peeking and then WikiLeaking.

List of members, who have been sent a PM, will be added here. if you havent been sent a PM or not on this list, then GET OUT.

Lastly, please dont share any personal details. Any violation of privacy IF or otherwise, is NOT my responsibility.

Pearls of Wisdom (from Naach_Basanti) Please READ:

Guys, just an earnest suggestion, lets keep off discussions on forum members. If you have to, use the PM. Our thread might be watched and the last thing we want is the thread to be locked unnecessarily. 

A few members have been visiting this thread and profiles and lets not feed any fodder and add to the fire, something that has happened in the past.

I really want the chat club to continue flourishing as this is the only place we can all vent without any issues.Thus, any frustrations or any issues can be brought up here. But refrain using member names in a negative light. We wouldnt want that about ourselves, and thus, lets extend the favor.

I know I should probably raise my hands and admit that I was equally responsible for the barbs, but lets try & ignore specific topics from here on.

Happy to listen to any other suggestion or any concerns/opposition to mine.

Cheers

Thread 7:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3098865 

Members:

Chikni chamelis:

serialjunkie
MentalExotica
madmaxine
Naach_Basanti
boyznaka
Euphoria
Rabba-Ve-Delena
ExquisiteOrchid
CravingKhana
meera30
appy_12
joenet1234
Jayne
bhangan
tiya229
FairyLiquidSoap

Chikna: πŸ˜†

shaktheback
Edited by bhangan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chikna? #LOLMax
🀣

So we finally reached Oxygen?
AMAZING!
Eight is also the number of HP movies, which I am watching right now.πŸ˜ƒ And I said that because I couldn't think of anything else!

So, it took eight threads to get Euphoria's spelling on the first page right! Hehehe! πŸ˜†

And now, another of my wonderful poems,

Roses smell sweet
Violets look great
Let's have a partaayyy
'Cause we reached thread eight!

No claps, please. πŸ˜†
Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved

Let's breathe... πŸ˜†
Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
R...

almost
back in office
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Totally knackered, will pop in later.

Have a nice Sunday!
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I do know it's a tad late but nevertheless Ramadan Mubarak to Aaliyah Ouma Bhangan ( please forgive me I cannot remember your name and promise to never forget once you tell me) and any one else I may have forgotten to mention unintentionally. Please let me know so I don't miss out when felicitating for Eid

I guess UK followers must be having the longest fast from dawn to dusk

I did keep the fast for a day during a sojourn in Saudi Arabia to experience what it must feel like and grew to truly appreciate the spiritual thought behind the Holy Month of Ramadan. It was quite a hot day and although I could easily have had that sip of water I was so badly craving for somehow I lasted till Iftar so I have the deepest respect and admiration for all who follow the faith and fast devoutly

A most divine experience!

For that matter any fast purifies the mind body and soul and is message of blessing now there I go off rambling again

Hola Ladies and err Gentleman (?)

I just discovered a couple of days back much to my embarrassment Shak is actually a guy woe is me for assuming and presuming we are all progesterone driven πŸ˜†

Am currently swamped from all sides Mum is not well again She is recovering from a UTI and the antibiotic course has left her tired . There is some massive restructuring going on at work I did miserably in a holistic course I was doing so have to start all over again if I am to be serious with practicing healing.

I have just not able to juggle home office care giving cooking and other chores along with being active on IF so have been off the main threads for a while till I could get some balance and harmony in my life. Not even a Nonasi
Things are slowly limping back to normal Mum while still tired is slowly improving  
so thought what better way to spend a sunday than irate every one with my pontifications

Kripa Dear

It must be quite tough now that you're nearing the end of your pregnancy term and sending you loads of hugs and tranquility' take care of the lil girl in you and the big one that is you I do hope you are able to cope with the London Madness that is now the tube. Saw the protest made by the cyclists no please adjust maadi there hee hee

The response you gave in Annie's post on Anjali was spot onπŸ‘ and hope DB feels ashamed enough to at least now wear a prosthetic She is supposed to be 7 months gone and no matter how many posts defend her by saying not all show fact is there is no such thing as a size zero pregnancy probably written by those with an IQ to match.

Geetu darling have left messages all over and some respect you have for your sister Hah!😑

No rum floats or a swig from my collection of exotic liqueurs for you

Girl you should have stayed on to see the opening ceremony and then headed back home  but am sure there must been some commitments Let me know the details only the dirty ones please

@Meera loved that OS not like this of yours Make him suffer I was so pissed off

At the way they are shilly shallying over his repentance and admittance of wrongdoing grrr

dont get me wrong but i find chains of gold and silver too convoluted am i missing something 
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Hola Ladies and err Gentleman (?)

I just discovered a couple of days back much to my embarrassment Shak is actually a guy woe is me for assuming and presuming we are all progesterone driven πŸ˜†

Am currently swamped from all sides Mum is not well again She is recovering from a UTI and the antibiotic course has left her tired . There is some massive restructuring going on at work I did miserably in a holistic course I was doing so have to start all over again if I am to be serious with practicing healing.

I have just not able to juggle home office care giving cooking and other chores along with being active on IF so have been off the main threads for a while till I could get some balance and harmony in my life. Not even a Nonasi
Things are slowly limping back to normal Mum while still tired is slowly improving  
so thought what better way to spend a sunday than irate every one with my pontifications

Hello Swathi!
Looks like it's been a tough few days for you, I just pray Mum feels better soon. Take it slow lady don't tire yourself much, read a book, have a coffee, cook up your favorite meal..

IF has been the usual and I am back from London, will share a few pics with you soon.

Warning: This is just some inane writing may even bore you

I think I have lost my creative urge this serial has lost it s hold on me and nothing gets me worked up anymore To think that I started seeing this serial hoping to discover a long buried feeling inside of me and now I can only laugh in a John Lithgow sort of way

Read some really silly posts that left me gobsmacked

What an imbecilic post on why BS is so skinny (TM  a dolt badly in need of a good bitch slap and a wallop on her head to knock some sense I am sorry for that bit of rudeness no scratch that I am not. I am just wondering is that the more evil twin of she who always comes out in defense of BS and not necessarily the name

Let's do a BS makeover on the love of our life post Huh? Why would I or for that matter any sane girl/guy to be PC want to turn a perfectly alright chap into some skinny greasy grimey  sweaty sort of fella Ugh! Beggars Belief!

Egads these 2 posts should receive a first prize in a Bulwer Lyttton sort of contest for worst writing style

Looking at the way this serial is currently heading I am just praying BS gets another Bollywood offer so I can be put out of my misery soon

Come to think of it why am I still watching it? Yikes why am I hell bent on inflicting torture on myself shades of Ana NOOO!!!!!!!!!😲

Am currently reading that Rocker chic thread on BS wow that female has got some gumption and lord she closed her own post now thats chutzpah A breath of fresh air in the forum eh

I did see an interesting snippet on the logistical nightmare of the transport system and hmm seems like ordinary folks are the ones to suffer the most

As long as it is not a Calgary where citizens were stilling paying taxes till very recently for the privilege of hosting that spectacle this looks on paper at least pretty impressive.

Hmm did like the British humor behind the ceremony and let us face it nothing can outdo the sheer audio visual spectacular brilliance of Beijing.

The common wealth games New Delhi is something I wont forget in a hurry and all for the wrong reasons Kalmadi has taken away what ever little bit of entertainment value it had because of his greed Did he think he could get away like Sepp Blatter Idiot!😑

As if Jeremy Clarkson and Top gear was not enough now Ms Winfrey herself has gone and done what she swore she would never do shoot from the lip without thinking

Dear Dear Oprah Tsk Tsk Expected better from some one who has helped me in dealing with my own life issues but then seeing your OWN network ratings I do understand your compulsions and the last thing you want to do is be a cheerleader for the Indian Dream story but even you should know better than to sound like the stereotypical Yankee on holiday outside their country

Yes we are famous for our slum po*n, defecating in public, urinating wherever we please for is that not why walls were built  and eating with our hands but that does not make us peculiar just defines who we are and have been for centuries

I defy anyone to say gol guppa eaten with a soup spoon is yummy I am not ashamed to say I love eating with my hands and never in a million years will I eat idli/puri with a knife and fork but having said that I also know when in Rome do as the Romans do

Which brings me to the next question

Are we a nation lacking humor and prickly to the core?

Stand up comedians have a tough time even someone as desi as Wilbur Sugunaraj yes yes bad example and as for women comedians forget jokes there was such an uproar over the staging of Vagina monologues by some very erudite rightwing outfits who would have otherwise lasciviously drooled over it on the net but pretended at the venue that they have no idea what it was much less spelled so then why were they there Morons!

Have seen some of the fellow country folks while travelling abroad and many do make me cringe one even when to the extent of asking rajma masala topping for his pizza while on trip to Italy and the mamma had the good sense to just smile and suffer ignorance

Am not a snob but yes we do need to loosen up a bit

and with that i think i have officially declared myself a bit touched in the head todayπŸ˜†