Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meera30

SJ-ji - Beautiful Chicago I must say!! Looks like a sunny day. Warm still?

Appy, Chutki - Dobby's death scene was a bloody tear fest for me in the books. The movie was tough to take but thankfully a lot less impact-ful than the book!

Oh, some new TB video

Mr. Raizada diversifies into construction. I want to know if Harvard actually runs a good b-school program still or is it all history - because I would've thought unrelated businesses weren't usually encouraged by smart business-minds - not unless the original firm has truckloads...Now AR definitely doesn't/...we have seen the bathrooms and the Honda City's haven't we?

Plus, he tells his wife, whom he apparently loves more than his own life (but less than his need for control, clearly!) that she comes home or the house she stays in with her parents will be razed down to the ground..Isn't that romantic - True love. But for some reason I am not jealous that I don't know such love..Weird..Yeah I am beginning to doubt myself and my sanity!

Deep breaths - Inhale / Exhale

Oh don't remind me of the book scene! That was heartbreaking!

The only thing I could think of after watching the video was why is Khushiji wearing a suit that looks like the flag of Mengjiang?!
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

hello everyone

Swathi - that was scathing commentary on Oprah. I am no expert on Yankees but I can tell you two things based on my experience with many
1. They don't know whats out there. Their world is skewed by the comforts of their lives with little understanding of the real depravity the rest of the world suffers.
2. Most of them are NOT willful people. Trust me, I know they sound insensitive and have this urge to feel better about themselves and their country but showing how miserable other parts of the world are. However, they are not willful, treacherous or evil.

Over all, most midwesterners are ignorant, naive about the world and think they are the best thing that happened to the world. But sinister they are not. Oprah just showed her ignorance and we Indians need to just accept that yes we eat with hands, wash our shit with our hands and dont mix the two hands.

That still does not make what she did right, absolutely not, but it does stoke the favorite passtime of many of Indians - love to hate america.

ok, on that note, i was on a tour o the city of Chicago yesterday, and took some pictures on my iphone.

here enjoy

Hey I am so glad u love giordino's pizza more than Gino's

I cannot tell me how many times I have over eaten there... Oh boy cannot wait until September...
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hola, have been sick seen this morning. Its all the milk Im being forced to drink. feel like shit.

Swathi, welcome back! I hope mum feels better soon. UTI can be a pain, I have had twice in the past.

SJ, I'm yet to comment on TFS, sowie!

Chutki, Bhangan, Meera, hope all of you are well.

Komal, give me the complete menu so that I can imagine eating all the yummy food, instead of the boring spinach dal I have cooked for dinner.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meera30

Heylo everyone!

Tough weekend again! Breaking News: One year olds are more exercise than spending 5 hours in the gym (not that I would know about the latter!)

Swathi!! - Welcome back. Hope your mum is feeling better now...Yeah between work / people to care for, IPK and forum time can be a pain! Thanks for the comment on the OS. Glad you liked it. I don't particularly care for Mr. Raizada right now.

Now, I'm off to catch up on your posts...will reply add / comment in a bit

Hola others...Congratulations on the new thread! We are really running through the pages, aren't we?

hey meera
and she is slowly improving kids can be a handful and so adorable till a certain age
your os is sensible
right now he is cringeworthy
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Hola, have been sick seen this morning. Its all the milk Im being forced to drink. feel like shit.

Swathi, welcome back! I hope mum feels better soon. UTI can be a pain, I have had twice in the past.

Komal, give me the complete menu so that I can imagine eating all the yummy food, instead of the boring spinach dal I have cooked for dinner.

hey kripa
must be tough why are you being forced to drink milk?
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

hey kripa

Milk when you are pregnant...Sigh. One of those things. And it just gets worse once the baby is here. Parents / elders are fun during your pregnancy and after you've had a baby :D  

And its so much better when the doctors join them! ;)
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

hey kripa

Not forced, but milk is important while you are pregnant and while feeding. Its something I cannot give a miss even on a single day. Today was an off day, and the milk just made me sick. It could also be the heavy food I polished off yesterday for dinner.
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Hey... Spinach dal sound awesome right now. Can u believe I had to scrape the entire menudo public demand. I made Mexican. We had bean burrito, Enchiladas, chille Rene, queso blanco dip, gucomole, tortilla Soup, chicken Tacos, Taco Salad, corn bean basket & Mexican rice.

For dessert we had ColdStone - chocolate cake.
Deep fried banana and Vanilla icecream.

Am exhausted now... My mother in law just made coffee for me. I am sitting on couch with phone and chatting with u guys.
appy_12 thumbnail
21 PMs, and 4 from Anne Di.. Yes, I haven't read 16, 17, 18 and 19.

Yea, I can almost hear you people having a discussion on how to ban me from this group politely! :P

But 21 PMs in 20 hours?? Hehe.. I love this place! :D
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Komalji, there's a puddle of drool around me right now. Oh all that food..