ll Romeo and Juliet ll A Virman Abhiya SS

MusicBindsLove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys ! Whats Up !!!

Well you guys can say that I am officialy mad , writing another piece ! But what to do I just fell in love with this idea and so wanted to put it in action . I'm writing this on the two dream couples Abhiya and Virman . I call them dream couple because the love they potray can only be in dreams .

So here's the character intro of the four main characters and next page is the Prolouge . Hope you all like it .

Character Introduction .

Piya Jaiswal : A sweet , innocent girl . Studying in Mount College as a second year student . Aspires to become an architect one day . Loves life and friendship and Abhay Raichand . Currently she's dating him . She's an orphan , her dad betrayed her mom and later her mom died due to a disease . That's when she met her soul sister , her best friend Manvi .

Manvi Chaudhary - A girl just as sweet & innocent as Piya . She and Piya are like soul sisters . She was orphaned at the age of 5 just like Piya and since then Piya has been everything for her . She's entered Mount College this year as she didn't get admission last year. Because of her high marks she was able to enter . She too is a second year student . She's extremly bubbly and so she made friends extremly quickly . She loves Music . Somewhere in her heart she has a soft corner fo Virat but that softness is in such a corner that it never comes out and so she's just friends with Virat .

Abhay Raichand : College's hottest hunk ever . Girls skip a heart beat when he passes in front of them . He mixes around with everyone ut he was't like this before . First he was a extreme silent and self kept person . He was like this becuse his dad had betrayed his mom for another lady . But when he came to know that even Piya had suffered this same pain he realised that there was so much more in life . From that point had begun his and Piya's love jourey . He stays with his mom , uncle and his brother Virat .

Virat Raichand : Well if Abhay is the hottest hunk then Virat is hottest hottie of Mount College . Girls of the college are lucky , if one bro is dating , eye the other one . He's always lived his life to the fullest . He never was attached to his father and he wasn't as greatly affected by the incident as Abhay . He loves Music greatly . He shares a good friend bond with Manvi . Takes care of her and she's a very special person to him .

So guys that was the character intro . I have removed the two most important things that make the two couples special . Neither is Abhay a vampire and neither does Manvi have cancer . All four of them are Healthy Humans .

The backdrop of the SS will be Dehradun and all the character will mainly be from PKYEK as it is a college love story but I promise you all that there will a big lot of Virman and even Abhiya .
Hope you all like this SS . DO comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MusicBindsLove thumbnail

~~~~Prologue~~~~

"Romeo and Juliet"

Ruhi , a cute , bubbly and a highly fashionable girl , had just disclosed the play's name that Mount College would be performing for the Inter-College Drama competition .

A girl stood next to her wearing shorts and a turtle neck shirt , Misha . Ruhi and Misha were besties though they were poles apart .

Two girls sat on the bed . One in a pink skirt with a white top and a pink cloth to go with it , Piya . The one next to her , who was wearing a pink kurta with a white legging , was her best friend , soul sister , Manvi.

Manvi ( A bit confused because of the play ) : Par mujhe samajh nahin aara . I mean Abhay aur Piya ne last year do baar Romeo Juliet par act kiya , do different competions , to iss time bhi wahin kyun nahin act kar sakte ?

Piya smiled and remembered the two plays she'd done with Abhay .

Ruhi : No Manvi ! Dekho agar tum again and again same actors ko same type kii movie karte dekhogi toh bore nahin ho jaaogi ? Wasie hii audience bhi kucch different chahti hain . Issiliye hum parso auditions rakh rahe hain roles ke liye . They are going to be very tough kyunkii Abhay aur Piya ne toh Romeo aur Juliet ke liye nayi boundaries set kar dii hain aur unke jaise amazing actors dhoondna is very tough . Agar hume nahin mile toh Abhay and Piya both are ready to act . ( Turning towards Piya) Hain na Piya ???

Piya ( smiling) Yes Tracker . ( To Manvi ) Aur waise bhi Manvi , Abhay aur main khud chahte hain kii iss baar yeh roles koi aur kare .
Aur waise bhi Manvi auditions toh parso hain na , abhi kal joh hain uske baare mein plan karo .

Manvi : Kal kya hain ???

Misha : I knew it kii tum bhul jaaogi . Dude kal party hain ! Virat aur Ahay party de rahe hain unke ghar pe . Hum sab ke group ko form  hue ek saal ho gaya , issi ke khushi mein party rakhi hui hain .

Manvi : Guys guys , um… tum sab party mein jao na , mujhe nahin aana .

Shout of disagreement filled the room and finally Piya decided to control it .

Piya : Manvi , please ! Kisi sur ke liye nahin toh mere liye sahi , please . ( Gives Manvi a " Bechari Behein" smile , which makes her melt )

Manvi : Fine , main chalne ke liye tyaar hoon .

Ruhi : Cool then , kal hum sab Mish ke ghar pe collect hoge and then we all will dress up over there and then rock the party . Done ?

All three in unison , " Done" !!!

SO guys that was for the starting . Hope it was good and you all liked it .

For future PMs do send me a buddy request as it makes it easier to pm .
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice ss...do continue n pm me... Um...can't send u buddy req. Through my cell... Sry...
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woaaa dear nice c.s and update. sounds interesting would love to read it. Plz continue and pm me ok.
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice SS! Do continue please.
I will read only 4 abhiya.
Yum_SR thumbnail
sounds interesting..plzz continue n pm me..loved it..
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz cmtinue and pm me next time when u update
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept.Plz pm me next time
coolcats123 thumbnail
nyc start pm me too
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar. I loved the prologue and somewhat I got a glimpse of PKYEK show. So would love to read this different ss. Do PM me and hmm do add me in your buddylist. 😃