Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pjarpi

sorry for comparing but its look likes its going IPKKND way...though would love to watch it still

Dear there are so many shows which have the concept of falling in love after marriage but MB has a slight edge as this story would be a clash between simple dreams and unwanted glamour๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
maaji89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for them to get married... nice post btw๐Ÿ˜Š
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya-

Yes it would be full of sparks and this is what will make our story interesting I am sure the trps of our serial will also increase now as finally the cvs are giving what the audience want RISHBALA scenes๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Rishbala/ RiMa sceens are what everyone will tune in for๐Ÿ˜
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali64

well said piya...  but now we have to see a lot of melodrama...

I don't think the cvs will include the melodrama aspect in this yes initially there may be some emotional scenes of MADHU but eventually the focus of the show will be back on the main plot that is a love story written in the film world and another positive aspect is we will get RISHBALA scenes now and the chemistry that both share right now is mindblowing just imagine yaar dushmani mein ye haal hai toh mohabbat mein kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜ณ

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think the cvs will include the melodrama aspect in this yes initially there may be some emotional scenes of MADHU but eventually the focus of the show will be back on the main plot that is a love story written in the film world and another positive aspect is we will get RISHBALA scenes now and the chemistry that both share right now is mindblowing just imagine yaar dushmani mein ye haal hai toh mohabbat mein kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

Rishbala/ RiMa sceens are what everyone will tune in for๐Ÿ˜

Yes we want Rishbala/ Rima scenes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ There is so much passion when they are enemies just imagine when they will fall in love tab kya hoga โ˜บ๏ธ
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali64

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Exactly dreamy ๐Ÿ˜ณ hehe I think we should prepare a list of some romantic and passionate scenes that we want to see in MB and give that list to the cvs ๐Ÿ˜‰
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !!!! cant wait for the track !!!! my first post on MEIEJ was abt RK and Madhu's marriage !!
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RENU1111

Awesome post...you analyse beautifully๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

very excited for this track...we will get only Rishbala scenes 

yes only Rishbala scenes 
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly dreamy ๐Ÿ˜ณ hehe I think we should prepare a list of some romantic and passionate scenes that we want to see in MB and give that list to the cvs ๐Ÿ˜‰

ya.. we are ready to give them a looong list of passionate and romantic scenes  ๐Ÿ˜‰   but where yaar?   they don't have a FB account na..