Yes My guess was right:) Madhu is now Mrs. Kundra

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends remember I ad made a post titled "ANALYZING THE NEW PROMO RK WRITING MADHU'S DESTINY" I had mentioned there that I won't be surprised to see a twist which will result in the marriage of Madhu and RK 😃 

Those who have not read my previous post here is the link for it 

Today's video segment has proved me correct yipee!!!!! Rishbala are going to be married next week and this is what will mark the best turning point of our story 

I guess the initial episodes were important to show Madhu's simple dreams and now once she will bcm Mrs. Rishab Kundra all of a sudden the very essence of simplicity would be washed off from her life 

She will be forced to lead an artificial life and from now onwards the background of the film industry would be highlighted I mean I guess the cvs will now show more of the life that RK leads and the initial days our Madhu will get shattered and our charming devil RK will make sure to make her life a living hell 

He will force her to enter the film industry and she will turn into a famous actress, but deep down in her heart she would still crave for her simple yet divine life. Initially RK will decorate her paths with thorns but eventually Madhu will prove she is a fighter and maybe the innocence aspect of hers would be lost atleast she might act to be tough in front of her husband RK 

With time Rk will fall for her and will bcm a changed man but then it would be a challenge for him to get back the original Madhu and her innocent dreams... Right now Rk is portraying the junoon aspect of the title but with time it will become ISHQ which would be unconditional and true 

This would be the main plot wherein he would have to make Madhu realize that he indeed loves her as Madhu won't forgive him nor would she believe him easily 

I guess we should be happy as from next week full fledged VISHTY love story would start...I am sure it would begin with Junoon from both sides but eventually it would end into a beautiful and unforgettable love story of our beloved couple 😳 

MADHUBALA ROCKS 
VISHTY ARE THE BEST 😃
LOVE U DD AND VD MAY GOD BLESS U

Love-Piya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

congratulations🥳...i love the idea of Madhu and RK coming together like this...a marriage under these circumstances between them is bound to be full of sparks...can't wait!

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I'm glad that story is actually moving forward and in an exciting way too...the title kathputli makes sense to me now...interesting...
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post and liked your previous one as well you were  spot on

i am very excited about the new track and cant wait for it thanks god finally moving 😃
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sorry for comparing but its look likes its going IPKKND way...though would love to watch it still

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said piya...  but now we have to see a lot of melodrama...
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...you analyse beautifully👍🏼
very excited for this track...we will get only Rishbala scenes 
dolly10 thumbnail
Well said Piya👍🏼
Awesome post
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved ur post dear... really want the story this way... first junoon n then unconditional ISHQ...so dreamy😍
aminakhan thumbnail
Loved the idea of these two comin together...*dreaming*
Really liked ur post