Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Seems to me that a lot of people think Aarti is at fault. Now let's discuss the punishment. She was divorced and hasn't smiled in 2 years. Is that punishment enough?

boyuancy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Seems to me that a lot of people think Aarti is at fault. Now let's discuss the punishment. She was divorced and hasn't smiled in 2 years. Is that punishment enough?

Hmm... I think not. Not smiling in two years is a symptom of clinical depression - something, that one would naturally expect her to go through. And about the divorce, if she chooses to, she can get married again with, or without the guy knowing about her past. We have seen so many incidences of that happening - people moving out and starting a new life.
But can Kalpana be brought back? Can she be raised from the dead? Can Abhay undo what he did? 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The fault lies with only and only Abhay. Agreed that Aarti fooled him and agreed that his parent's constant fighting caused a lot of pent-up frustrations in him... but the fact is the act of the crime was done by Abhay and the others can't be blamed in this.

A lot of people face various frustrations and various betrayals in life... but it would be wrong if everyone of these people used other people/circumstances around them as excuses to commit crimes against innocent people. It would be unfair if these criminals were excused for their crimes based on these people/circumstances.

Any frustrations in our life or any wrong done to us does not give us the liberty to harm any innocent people around us. It is we who have to deal with these frustrations/people in the right manner.
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

A lot of people face various frustrations and various betrayals in life... but it would be wrong if everyone of these people used other people/circumstances around them as excuses to commit crimes against innocent people. It would be unfair if these criminals were excused for their crimes based on these people/circumstances.

Any frustrations in our life or any wrong done to us does not give us the liberty to harm any innocent people around us. It is we who have to deal with these frustrations/people in the right manner.

exactly my point... i fail to understand that..
agree with ya👍🏼

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm..i think both are equally at fault ..abhay shud not have let his frustrations of life let out on kalpana ..
N aarti shud not have played with abhay's emotions even after knowing how serious abhay is for her! She shud have broken thier relationship then n there n shud not have let it grow no matter how much abhay threatened!