Whose at fault?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kalpana's dead. But whose at fault? Who killed her really?

On one side there is Abhay, a psycho, whose parents never cared for him so he become emotionally attached to Aarti.

On the other side there is Aarti who never understood Abhay and took everything lightly.

So whose really at fault for Kalpana's death?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
i just know that Kalpana is the victim!!😵

Both Aarti n that psycho is at fault... his parents played a part too but that was not a big enough reason for what that guy did!!🤢
Minionite thumbnail
Really it's hard to place the blame. Abhay is at fault for getting angry. Aarti is at fault for playing with Abhay. Abhay's parents are at fault for their fights. And I would say that Kalpana is at fault as well because she went with such a person.
shibz thumbnail
i agree...i wonder sometimes r dese girls that naive? how can they trust guyz blindly?
Minionite thumbnail
What hurts me most is that when they realize how a guy is they try to hide it instead of going to the right place for help.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was horribl epi. Kalpana did nothing bt she paid her lyf for her stupid sistr n dat psycho.
Aarti did vry wrng playng wid abhay's emotion,n on d part of abhay..he was mad..seriously what kind of parents he got,so annoying. M jst feelng sad for kalpana.
boyuancy thumbnail
For once, I'm compelled to think that Aarti is the one who's at complete fault here. Lets take Kalpana out of the picture here - she had nothing to do with both of them and just got punished for nothing.
Now, Aarti led Abhay on in the first place - the single biggest mistake committed in this case. And no one knew that Abhay was suffering from abandonment issues and stuff like that; things that turned him psychotic in the end.
And here we have it! A 14-year-old girl, who had her whole life ahead of her, raped and killed for no good reason! 
Sad... ðŸ˜”
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
biggest fault is of  aarti! ..she completely played with abhay's feelings despite knowing that he was serious and also that he was abandoned!..
abhay was deffo at fault coz  he had no right to destroy or finish other person's life when he was angry with someones else!..no matter how hurt a person is ..he shud never do such a thing!..that was shocking!..

and yes kalpana ..she was the victim but still .how come one can go at night with him watever the reason is?😕.he was a stranger afterall!
Edited by -Olly- - 11 years ago
boyuancy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

abhay was deffo at fault coz  he had no right to destroy or finish other person's life when he was angry with someones else!..no matter how hurt a person is ..he shud never do such a thing!..that was shocking!..

He is definitely at fault, but I don't think one could have stopped him. His actions were totally impulsive and were fueled by sheer rage...
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
to me the biggest person at fault is aarti and then comes abhay's parents..abhay was a victim of his parents frustrations who later turned into a culprit..

after all what you see your parents do is what you learn and apply in life..abhay also did the same..his parents removed their frustrations on him, he managed to control his but then how long?? he removed all his 18 years of frustration on kalpana..but still that doesnt change the fact that he is culprit as he doesnt hold rights to kill someone..after all he hasnt given her life..

aarti well is obviously at fault..she knew what he was going through but still played with his emotions..

kalpana is not at fault but is only a victim..she probably never knew or thought that such people could also exist.. Edited by preetha_6 - 11 years ago