BRING NAVI BHANGU AND DIMPLE JHANGIANI

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
DEAR NAVI BHANGU AND DIMPLE JHANGIANI LOVERS , I KNOW THAT  YOU ARE ALL MISSING DIMPLE AND NAVI PAIR . I   WANT NAVI AND DIMPLE IN ANEW SHOW . PLEASE CREAT MISSION TO BRING NAVI DIMPLE IN A NEW SHOW . SEND EMAILS AND MESSAGES  TO RAJAN SAHI. I CANNT COME TO CYBER  cafe alltime  please gagan , saweeta, anurn and all dimple navi fans creat  a mission  defenetly we can get success to bring them together on new channel and in a new show as a  lead pair  .plase please help me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its very unlikely to work, especially we created a petition (lot us of us were trying - jyothi, richa, charu, virmanlicious, skylight, rafaholic, etc.) to stop dimple from being replaced, also got 1000+ signatures, and called both production house and channels, but nothing worked. i can create a petition and get signs, but doubt anything will come out of it :(
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to say nothing will work out..its all in channel.PH  hands..

Navi is continuing his show AM portraying Agam and dimple  also has moved on to play another character in a telefilm with Dkut production..

In future if chances are there we may get to watch them in a show but for now its impossible..

Hiri and Savee are absolutely right . Channle ne ek nahi suni. Aur ab ye impossible hai.
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god you are not understing that what i mean. Dimple will complete her telefilm shooting in this month then she will free to do another projects. And i know that navi is buzy in am . If we will take mission for navi and dimple it will take time 2 or 3 months . The new show will take time to air. Till navi will free to do new projects. Am will end next 4 months. I know that you are all sad that you failled to save dimple. But this is a new thing . This time god with us . I am dam sure that we will get success.
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HERES THE PETITION I CREATED AS PER YOUR SUGGESTION DHANJAY:

http://www.indianvoice.org/bring-navi-and-dimple-in-a-petition.html

GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO SIGN IT!!!!
Edited by hiri_piri - 11 years ago