Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^way to go for a shameless heroine plugin πŸ˜†...

lol...jks...anywayz..yeh i might get one...im just in the "dunt display siggies/avis" mode atm..so i'll turn it on when i get my avi...

anywayz...back to the topic...

so yeh...whenever the number of bashers for a certain celeb increases, i tend to feel for them and defend them...PC is definitely not a fav of mine but i kinda feel bad how her plastic surgeries are always made fun of...or how her acting in a 2 sec appearance in a trailer is concluded to be bad...πŸ˜•
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wasn't talking just about IF, I mentioned in my first post that I made my assumptions based on my personal life also (aka non-IF) and I know quite a few hardcore Salman fans who can't stand Vidya in my real life. πŸ˜† 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
IMO the dislike for Vidya stems from the fact that Vidya is EVERYTHING Salman is not. And she has no association with Salman whatsoever in any sense and yet she is successful. I have also noticed that Salman fans like the stars who are seen to be a part of his camp. So I wonder what would happen if Salman and Vidya ever do a film together.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No I really like Salman but I dislike kareena, Salman is very sweet, humble, and never talks Ill of his costars, he is nothing like kareena, the only thing common is that both can be mooh phat 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Robin-

I like Salman
but i cant stand Kareena

See there is no correlation!!
I like Kareena simple, but saying all are would not be true lol

Originally posted by: poppy2009

And Vice-Versa?πŸ˜•

Whenever there is a topic against Kareena, somehow every Salman Khan fan in the forum seems to join hands with the Kareena Fan Club to defend her!

And similarly, whenever there is a topic against Salman, all the Kareena fans give their support to him and his fanclub!

So what is the connection exactly?

They haven't even done that many films together and whatever few they have done show no chemistry between them! And they are not dating each other in real life...so why so much love between the two fan-groups?

I am writing this after reading both the threads on the upcoming film Heroine...and you can specifically see some rather loyal Sallu fans going all out to defend Kareena! Its both amusing and intriguing!πŸ€”

How come Katrina doesnt' get that sort of support from the S Group? She is rumored to be dating the guy and they have an upcoming flick also!

Please enlighten!

Well majority Salman phans here do like her, but I dont think that Majority Kareena phans are Salman supporters and rarely see them supporting Salman so dont see the vice versa connection , but on twitter yes many like both. And want to see Salman and Kareena more since BG, and some don't like Katrina. Though,I guess I m most vocal and diehard SaL-KaT!!

The reason I say this is because during bodyguard while Salman phans wholeheartly supported Kareena, some Kareena phans were critical on Kareenas role in the movie. 
@desu, I dont care much on Vidhya never have lol only bolly actress I liked alot was Preity Zinta and in younger and newer lot Anushka (but she as a long way to prove her merit) and since Jab we met I started to Like Kareena and I think many who liked Preity(once went to IPL) jumped on Kareena bandwagon!! (example me, tuli, zoobi)
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its simple, both set of fans can't stand Vidya Balan and their dislike for VB unites them together.

Plus both support stars whose IQ is close to zero, so they probably exchange notes on what it is like to support a star who lacks intelligence and whose behaviour continues to be uncouth.
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love Salman and I love Kareena.  I like Vidya too, but believe that her TDP is extremely extremely over-rated, and it infuriates me when her performance is held paramount because, to me, there was nothing special (barring maybe one scene) about her performance.  I thought Naseer was the best thing about TDP :) 
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As for Katrina, I think she is a sweet person off-screen, but is a non-actress, and it's funny that she is considered No 1