FF:IPK:When truth hits them all... Thread 1 Complete

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Dont forget to click like n do comment :))

My Work

FF:When the truth hits them all...

This is when Arnav comes back home after being rescued by Khushi. Shyam has been thrown out of RH and Anjali is sad, angry, pregnant...and upset too...She is blaming Khushi and Arnav for it all...Khushi realizing that Di is sad cause of her...leaves RH...as it is, 6 months will be over soon...so she will have to leave...so she has moved to Gupta house...making an excuse that Buaji is sick...conti below...Enjoy!!!

Part1

Arnav brings the doc home and tries to enter..but Khushi blocks him n says Buaji is sleeping... Arnav is adamant n says...move and let us come in...

Buaji is sitting on the sofa with her hand on her head n the dupatta tied tight round her head...complaining of severe headache...she got a shock after hearing that the landlord had called to ask for the rent... 

Arnav comes in with the doc n finds her sitting like that and glares at Khuhsi...why u saying bua ji is sleeping... Look how shes suffering...good I have the doc with me...

Buaji is surprised to see arnav n the doc...n khushi intervined before Buaji could say anything... haan...i told arnav ji to get the doc for u... The doc checks buaji n prescribes few meds n leaves... 

Arnav is still dazzled why his wife was acting this way...Asks khushi to make tea for him...so he can talk to buaji alone n in peace...

Khushi leaves and Arnav sits by Buaji n asks her...Is everything alright buaji? 

Buaji : yes bitwa everythings fine done worry...but Arnav had already heard about the rent and asks buaji about it... Buaji is embarrassed and says dont worry about it...

Arnav...u r worried... n I dont want u to worry anymore...ill fix it all...

Just then khushi enters n says... Why would u?

Arnav gets up n says...cause im son in law of this house n its my right to fix things for everyone here...

Khuhsi isnt happy with this and gets angry and leaves...

After small talk with buaji Arnav calls khuhsi n tell her that he was leaving...Buaji asks her to leave Arnav bitwa to the door... n she does..

Outside the door Khushi grabs his hand n says...dont do anything about the rent...ill see to it myself...Arnav turns n says...whats wrong with u...Im just trying to help...

Khuhsi...but I dont want u to help...

Arnav..why not...

Khuhsi couldnt take it anymore n blurs out...cause in few days u wont be a son in law of this house...so mind ur biz and leave us alone...

This shocks him n he stares at her n says...what do u mean??

Khuhsi...Have u forgotten the contract? Cause I havent...n I never will...cause even when I forgot u have reminded me of it...

Arnav goes pale...he cant believe hes hearing this...Hes lost for words...Khushi...what the???

Khuhsi in rage now...she knows he wont let her go...n if he doesnt then his di will be unhappy n that will make him sad...so it was best that she breaks his heart...

K: U know very well what im saying...IN few days the contract will be over and then u and I wont be married any more and I completed my side of the contract n now its time u complete urs... Go away and leave me in peace...just make sure my jiji is happy in ur house...

All said...khuhsi glared at him...he looked sad... Before he could say anything...Buaji intervened...

B: what r u 2 talking about?? What contract n what deal n what is this?? U 2 r not married to each other anymore???

Khushi and Arnav shocked...turned to face Buaji...

K: Nai buaji...i didnt say that...

Arnav was too shocked to say anything...

B: kiya hum paglai gaya hain...means am I mad... I have a headache...im not deaf...come inside both of u...now...

Buaji was very angry and Khushi and Arnav had no choice but to go in and face the music...

In a tensed environment...Buaji is looking at them both... I want to know everything now... I mean it... Sanka devi... start talking...as it is u can never keep quiet...so talk NOW...

Khushi looks towards Arnav...he was sweating... he tried to talk...but buaji said... Bitwa...let her talk...then u speak...

Khuhsi... still trying to cover up...Buaji I was just troubling n fighting with Arnav ji...

B: Talk now...i heard everything...for the sake of ur babuji... tell me everything n not a single lie...im warning u...

Khushi... looks at Arnav ji and says...im feeling dizzy... Buaji...ill beat u if u faint now...talk...

Khushi was left with no choice...she started to tell buaji about shyam and then changed the story...n said Arnav ji n I decided that for the sake of Di n her baby, n for shyam to leave me alone we got married...Now also she was protecting Arnav...Arnav heard it all and couldnt take it any more n said... Khuhsi... stop protecting me...i have hurt u a lot...dont lie...let me tell buaji everything...

Khuhsi tried to stop him..but he said...I started it all...let me end it...

Arnav told buaji everything...from him seeing shyam at the terrace...the blackmailing and the forced wedding...

Buaji was shocked beyond belief...she was fuming...

*Flash Back...Arnav bring khushi in the house n how buaji has broken all ties with her and Garima had slapped her and Buaji had ignored her n told her that she was not from among them...

Buaji turned to see khushi...tears were flowing from her eyes...

Buaji...n that day I told u that u were not from among us...and all this u did for our Payali... Khushi...why didnt u tell us...

Arnav...cause I had made her promise not to tell anyone..

Buaji turning her attention to Arnav...n screamed... Get Out... NOW... before I do or say anything...i want u to just get out of here... NOW...

Khuhsi gets up and says...buaji...

Arnav gets up with a heavy heart and looks at khushi... n says... dont cry plz..

Buaji...dont cry...what have u done to our daughter...n now ur saying dont cry...all u have done is written tears in her destiny and ur saying she shouldnt even cry...after all what u have done to her...this is all u can say...the min she entered the house in the morning I knew something wasnt right... Plz Mr. Raizada... leave NOW...

Just then the cell rang...before khushi could reach for it... Buaji answered it...It was naniji...calling to ask about buaji health...

What did buaji say??? What will buaji do.???? click like n comment ...:))))) 

Part 2

INDEX

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4 61770348  

Part 5th 61893239

Part 6   FF:IPKKND:When truth hits them all..Part 6th pg42

Part 7  85589288

PART 8 85976082 

Part 9  86284154

Part 10 86772695 

Part 11 87016885 

Part 12 90130913 

Part 13 90808042  

Part 14  91268432  

Part 15 91578516 

Thread 2

Thread 3

Fazila~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!! U CAN give my link to ur friends... :))

My Work

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy ...n PLZ pm me ur email addy...me if you like to get emails for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

👏 am speechless...will the cvs show us this...when will we see that lucky day?????

Yes Buaji should tell all to nani ji, she has the right to know.

Good luck Arnav!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was awesome can't wait 2 read more <3 update soon xoxox
WhatThe_ipkknd thumbnail
continue soon.wanna know whats gonna happen 😲
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please do continue this is really interesting.  Its about time the Gupta's and Nani knows the truth behind Arnav and  Khushi's wedding.  I thin Khushi will still continue to protect Arnav in the show. 
Kanta91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant. continue soon

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, Fuzzy.
Im sure this is how Khushi will react.. she will bring up the contract and try to turn him against her.. make him hate her now.. so that he will leave her alone.. oh boy.. i know thats going to happen.. and i know ill be heartbroken then.. I just hope Arnav will be able to see through it.. but given their selective stupidity.. he wont! and I will be like and of course 😭.

and yes, when the truth comes out.. she will still try to defend Arnav.. and try to put the blame on herself! 

But I don't think Buaji wont find out this way.. well I hope not.. well it will be fun even if she does though! only she can actually stand up for Khushi.. no one else will.. not Payal, not Garima!

Waiting to see wat happens next.. do update soon, Fuzzy babe!
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
shubhadask thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Nice.. waiting for next part.
nahi12341 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzz PM me for next update
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kya Fuzzy bear,...ajkal tu bhi damkhiyaan deti hai...😆

Hit like n comment so I can type faster ...wah bhai kya baat hai...😉

OS tou badaa achha tha...lekin yeh story thodi zyada hi fast fwd nahi ho gayi???😆😆

CV are walking at snal's pace...aur tum @ Cheetah pace...eheheheheheh

dhand rakh dandh rakh...laut aaa...aur thoda speed ko kum kar...warna accident ho jayega...aur roaza bhi toot jaye ga...ehehehehehehehehe

*k have i done my bit to get the next part on this wonderful update???*