Frequent Posters

reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
be +ve ..
evrythin will b ok in d end...
dey ll n hav 2 liv happily..
d shw z abt n 4 dem..
so no point of draggin anjali 4 alot of tym..tym wud make us 4get d last few epis.whr Anjali bhvd dt way,,
let it happn..
der must b sumthin gud cumin out of ol dese bad..:)😊😊😊😊😊
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well what can she do for him nothing except let khushi be with her lil chote
come on he has done everything for you at least let him have some khushi in his life i know she reminds you of the creeps betrayl but isnt chote's happiness mean something to you or were we wrong in assuming that you love your lil brother the most
thanx for pm
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
i think anjali will accept her coz she always wanted kkg to be chotey's wife...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She wont do anything.. why? coz she is selfish and self-centered! she wants to be happy and she wants things around to happen her way.. she uses her charms and her tears to get her way.. and she knows it works.. she wont care if her Chotte is sad, as long as she is happy.. there you go! 

I'm still angry at her for not eating food when he gave it to her the other day.. 'coz she knew he wouldnt eat if she wouldnt.. and she knew he was diabetic.. she doesn't love her bro.. no one in that family loves him.. only Khushi does.. and he should leave that madhouse and take her with him! period! maybe he can take NK with him too! 

is that what you were hoping to hear??? I'm in a good mood today.. ðŸ˜† I hope that isn't considered as Anjali-bashing.. I was just talking about her real character, the truth about our "Sayani" Anjali Di!
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fuzzy Bear,...

Sapno ki duniyaan se bahar ao...Yeh Di hai...Show khatam karna ho tou hi aisi expectation rakhna...

Abhi tou Shyamu ka ana baki hai meri jaan...

Aur waise bhi...Shyamu ke absence mein Mrs Shyamu hi tou filler villain hai...lol

Aur kya patta...Shyamu ki tarha woh bhi unknowingly in dono ko paas hi lane ka kaam kar rahi hai eheheheheheh haina???
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's see what's gonna happen????
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dmgloverforever

Heyy Fazilaa, I caught you again. ðŸ¤—

Well, its truee. Anjali for once need to stop crying over her own loss and think about all her other family members and the worry she's putting them through. And as of now i think we're getting there. 
She talked to Khushi in yesterday's episode maybe her and Khushi's situation will get better in oncoming episodes. Hoping for the best!

I don't think things will get better anytime soon. Anjali was just trying to be nice to khushi so ASR doesn't mind. Anjali is going to bring Shyam back in RM, and she can go any extent for that! 😭
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
absolutely ... except telling khushi with half heart, ask bua ji from my side, what else can u do for arnav. how will you give respect to his lady love, instead of ehsaanofying on him and her. 😕
rajulpandey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Anjali was only pooja and cry
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fuzzy, loved your posts..both of them. Time for Anji baby to get back to her puja and trying to figure out as to how to get back shyam.. and show the world that she is almost 6 months pregnant...Khushi drew her own coclusion to get out of RM... don't know why now tha Anji baby is at least talking to her after she learned that Khushi is the saans lene wali girl for her chote...well all these i think is to boost the TRPs.