Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hmm nice post Fazi!can i call u dat?
i hope so dat Anji shudnt mske problems and shud accept ArHi atleast for her Chote!
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It ll find out only after shyamoo returns
Punkin22 thumbnail
Spectacular question???  The ball is indeed in Anjali court.  I would love to think that she would make a sacrifice for her brother's heart and soul but nothing I have ever witnessed about her gives me hope. 

Now, what does give me hope is this synopsis, Anjali when finding the truth of 6 month contract marriage will make a deal or as I call it manipulation deal.  If Anjali will let Khushi have their marriage and come to live with equal relationship of all women in RM then Arnav must let Shyam come back into RM because he is totally redeemed (do you believe in Easter Bunny Rabbit!!).

The painful part Fuzzy is when Arnav finds out she is finished with marriage contract and does not plan to come back.  That will hurt Arnav and will also trigger redemption road.  I personal have bought 3 boxes of Kleenex Tissues because I am going to need everyone of them.

Great question Fuzzy,  Thank for pm...
ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Anjali accept Khushi...because she was the one who keep telling her chotey that one day a girl will come to his like and make him fall in love...So Arnav's sweet di now the time has come...its ur turn to bring ur chotey and his love together forever...
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The best thing Anjali can do for her Chotey? 

Get a life of her own, separate from him. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So far we saw Anjali is a very sweet person and loves her bro immensely.She always tried to unite them.She planned honeymoon for them,planned the Heer-Ranjha act with nani,told several times to Arnav that how lucky he is to get a wife like Khushi. But beside this she loves her hubby too much and trust him blindly.  Khushi is the coz of the separation from her hubby. So I don't think she gonna accept the fact soon. When she will see her bro devastated without Khushi, she may realize the importance of Khushi in Arnav's life and bring back her.I think there will be a grand marriage after that.

Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali can either make or break their love story; hope she comes out as a strong character
pluviophile. thumbnail
God Anjali is getting so annoying, she always expects everything from Arnav  i mean for once can't you see him happy 

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -EndlessSmile-

hmm nice post Fazi!can i call u dat?
i hope so dat Anji shudnt mske problems and shud accept ArHi atleast for her Chote!

thanks n yes...of course u can :)))  
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fazi,

You have put up a great title. 😍  What a question?

Does Di even realize how much Chotey has done for her? I don't think it has sunk in yet or will ever sink in.😕

I agree with Punkin's answer on this one. She is going to weigh all her options and will manipulate the situation so that Shyamu can come back in her life and at RM.
  After this scenario, she might me more receptive to things as far as Chote and KKGSR are concerned.