WHEN DREAM BECOMES NIGHTMARE Chapter 5 pg 49

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends 🤗 ! This is my 3rd attempt to write an Abhiya story 😛 I am posting the prologue now , plz suggest should I continue or not . I myself donno how long it will run . Most probably it will be a little bit longer than a SS , but will not be enough long to call it a FF. So currently I am using the term Mini FF 😃 I have named it as "WHEN DREAM BECOMES NIGHTMARE"

Please check out the prologue , I am writing a prologue for the 1st time . so don have any idea how it turned . You all please suggest whether to continue or not .

PROLOGUE

Dream . A very familiar word to us . We all must had a dream at a point of life . But what actually dream is ? For some people its just a piece of vision they caught while sleeping . An imagination or a practical reaction to any incident or an well arranged collage of their thoughts by the unconscious mind . Perhaps it does not hold any remarkable importance to them .
But for some people their dream is the ultimate destiny of life . Here "dream" stands for a different meaning . Here dream is not a vision of sleepy mind . Here dream is not the reaction by their unconscious mind . Here dream is the chronological planning by their conscious mind . The step by step planning that they do for future . When they gather all their desires for future , arrange them well , shape it out , they call it a dream . They live in a dream that their dream will come true oneday . But what if in future the dream gets proved to be a nightmare ? What if they secretly dream for something which is actually a nightmare for them ? And what if that Dream comes true even ? What the person will call him/herself ? A fortunate person to witness his/her dreams come true ?
Or unfortunate enough to experience that his/her dream turned to the worst nightmare of life ? Will the person fight to turn the nightmare into a beautiful dream again or will lose faith on the word "Dream" ? What will he/she do ? What should he/she do ???

Now suggest me friends to continue or to not ????
Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

INDEX

Character Sketch

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3
Chapter4
CHAPTER 5Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
MY OTHER WORKS

Solo ff
A Never Ending Journey Of Love

Joint FF with Friend Shruti (shru_cherry)
Life Came Back AgainEdited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb saayu 
Loved it
Eagerly waiting to know 
Continue soon
Thanks for pm buddy
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prolouge..continue soon
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantabolous.Plz continue Sayu.Wld luv 2 read it.Thanx 4 the pm yar
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome sayu!!!!
But yea I am hell confused, waiting for c.s and first chappy, I hope it will be a bit clear then. plz continue it dear.
Yum_SR thumbnail
superb yar..
Continue it..thaks 4 pm
piaviviandsena thumbnail
nice prologue sayu!!! continue soon dear!!!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously darling your prologue was fab...its outstanding...i'm short of words...you've described it so well...loved it...plz update soon and plz do pm me...i'd love to read it...plzzz