Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Shalini - Thank u Thank u Thank u...so much dear

I don't know how i missed this scene all this while, i have seen few bits of it before..
Aww sharon ki smile kitni beautiful hai :)
And Swayam..where is he these days..because the guy we see now is so not him :(

and Bharth what have they done to him, his dialogues were so much better then..
its a shame what the CV's have done to their own creations. 

Exactly!! nt that i miss seeing bharat bt he did hv metier dialogs b4.. now all he does is flare up saying 'gali kyun diya' whn any1 speaks to him in eng!!😳
rafs has left agn.. mayb to in-the-face whoevr spoild her mood!! i hope she retrns happy!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Lack of sleep , a lil issue with a dear friend and BULLSHIT D3 episode . 

Shalini please shorten naa karo ... the longer the better ... trust me .. Me , Nandini and all when we did analysis write ups back in SwaRons heyday ... they were this length or more and ppl would happily read em .. actually I was gonna start bitching ke write ups bohot chotay ho rahe hai 😆

Title : "She is so out of his league"
meeryy thumbnail
Present!!!

And K, you are gifted :)
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

😳 🤗

meeryy thumbnail
See the thing is, I want to do a scene too. But the hitch is, I don't know which one...and I am embarrassed it would come across as very pedestrian compared to all the Blytons and Kafkas present here 😳
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Dats an awesome title rafi!! i think dat'l b it.. n by d way y r d usual swaron pankhas nt coming to d forum?.. its bin a while since i read sakina manasie or nandini's posts.. these r the ppl who'l b enthusiastic abt discussing scenes n all..😳
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: meery.

See the thing is, I want to do a scene too. But the hitch is, I don't know which one...and I am embarrassed it would come across as very pedestrian compared to all the Blytons and Kafkas present here 😳

u sound like ur namesake now.. meevee..! u'l do well now!! like she has!😃 
nidhi is doin scene6 n shishir has optd fr 8 cos its easy..😳! so u cn tk 7 mayb

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: meery.

You will shut up and pick a scene and type out the damn analysis 😳

Your first ever proper post ... the one to counter my Saint Swayam post .. i was like yeh ladki HAI kaun ..she writes SO well ?! 😲 👍🏼 👏

1-8 are taken I am guessing cept for scene 7  .. so u cud do 7 or 9 or ten .. whatever catches ur fancy .. 10 is I think SwaRon's dance in RDX party and 11 is Tum Bohot special ho ..

Shalini - Mannu quit 3D, Saku didnt find anything good enuff to write about in todays episode and Nandu is too upset with the current state of SwaRon 
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Meera,

Yeah, i hardly see any of them commenting on any post these days..but whats left to D3 for us to comment about.
I have lost my interest in commenting to posts too..I just read the FF i have been send PM to and the CC its thats it. 
meeryy thumbnail
This one?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzECF293inw[/YOUTUBE]