lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh cool! i'l jst post it here!
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

The precap showd the gang mr than swaron so i dnt knw if thrs a misundrstanding..swayam ws lil harsh i felt.. he ws shouting at her in frnt of rey.. n rey ws calming him.. since when does swayam need sum1 to cool him down.. wudn't he do that fr othrs? wat all they r showing!! stupid stuff!!

So just like today i better not watch tomorrow. And the best part is..i not for once was anxious as to what would have happened in the episode, in short i was not looking forward to it..as i usually am.
Atleast that way i am doing my bit for bringing down their TRP..so they understand they are doing something wrong. 
And to know..what happened youtube hai na..
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE0BKouvSyc[/YOUTUBE]

So scene 5 here starts with a classroom scene where Swayam, the new lover boy on the block, sits beside Rey and cannot help but stare at Sharon with dreamy eyes and a silly grin on his face.  This was a precedent of sorts to what was gonna be routine in classroom scenes henceforth. Sharon turns back, catches him staring and looks annoyed. But does he care? His grin gets wider, eyes get dreamier and the pehla nasha tune in the background perfectly sums up his present state of mind.😳 

But whats with those bubbles showering on them?😆 A signature-Palki.. but in a way it did emphasize that at that moment moment Swayam's wishful thinking was nothing beyond a dream.

Moving on, as the BG tune ends we see Sharon roll her eyes. The St. Louis diva never had any lack of admirors and one could easily expect her to be indifferent to all the attention but no matter what Swayam did, she always had to react didn't she? This is one of those comforting facts that never fail to cheer swaronians worldwide. Acha ya bura, reaction toh milega!!😆

Swayam's next words make us want to salute his Majnu spirit. All he has managed to earn till now are hostile stares and sarcasm which he fails to get and yet we hear him say "Main toh bas wait he kar raha hoon ki kab woh meri dost se bhi zyada bane" Its going to be one long wait majnuboy and this positive attitude and optimism will sure come handy in future!

Rey gets to know that Swayam is smitten by Sharon and not Kriya.. And herein we see the beginning of Reyam. I believe that one of the things which made reyam friendship flourish was the ease with which Swayam discussd with him his feelings regarding  Sharon. With time Shantannu and Amar got better with their chemistry and reyam scenes became a hit with the audience.

We see Swayam at the peak of innocence when he labels the axes of his graph with 'S' and 'Sh'! He was in Reys words a 'goo goo boy' then!  If we were sitting nxt to someone in class who did that we wud probably  tease the person to death and may hv to supress a strong urge to bully him.😳  But well Swayam gets away with it.. He somehow manages to look innocent even if he is really being silly and we end up feeling protective towards him instead.😳

Rey tells him that Sharon is as complicated as the graph on paper and " woh jitni doori banake rakhega nazdeek jaane mein utna fayeda hoga" and then Swayam does a 'swayam' with his "pyaar koi faayeda ya nuksan ke liye thodi karta hai".. Swayam's character had started out as idealistic and philosophical.. Woh toh sharon thi jisne age jaake usse showdown pe showdown karwaye.. Dnt they say that love makes the wildest spirit tame and the tamest spirit wild?😉

After this we get few amazing one sided hawa-hawa-look-looks(with pehla nasha BG of course😳) before Bharat brings Swayam out of his trance and pulls him into the corridor. Swayam-Bharat convo is mainly about how Bharat feels that swayam is going overboard with his Sharon fixation and will end up being sorry one day.. Some bits are adorable like the one where Swayam tells him that he does not regret liking Sharon and that Bharat should not expect much attention from him, not when he has sharon to concentrate on!! This scene serves its actual purpose when Bharat tells him that he has joined Kriya's team and and urges him to do the same. He smiles at the thought but is still not comfortable with joining a team against Sharon as he knows this might upset her further.

"Tu gari ke horn ki tarah uske liye khud ko bajate rehta hai aur woh teri har koshish pe break lagati rehti hai"  Well Bharat, never bin a truer word!😆 but ab kya kare majnu hai toh akhir majnu aur diva diva hai!!

Anyway Bharat leaves saying that swayam should do something so that "log uske peeche bhage" n not the othr way round.

Rey approaches Swayam. He receives a msg describing swayam as a weakling puppy who is trying hard to be her new loverboy. Later we'l see that simmi receives the same msg. This shows the kind of source and standing the dazzlers hv in St. Louis. They r an important lot!!⭐️ Anyway so Swayam is already popular as the loverboy and his fascination towards sharon is no secret.

Rey tells swayam that the path of love is not easy and only the strong dare to tread on it. He encourages him to ignore the possible difficulties on his way and asks him to follow his heart. At this moment, ironically enough, Swayam turns to look at Sharon. He smiles automatically as Sharon, flanked by her besties, simmi and rinni, seems to be in an upbeat mood. Simmi receives the text that rey had receivd a while ago and they tease sharon. Sharon is disappointed to know that her new ashiq is none other than  Swayam.. who by the way is an urchin prototype with zero talent!!😆 Sharon Raiprakash needs a real man and not a chipkoo loser like him!!

Rey and Swayam overhear this.. Rey assures Swayam that sharon is a nice person and one day she'l realise what she means to Swayam. "woh jeet he kya jo bina try kiye mil jaye! specially pyaar ke subject mein" Swayam recalls Bharat's advice and realises that he can impress Sharon if he joins Kriya's dance team. This marks the beginning of his journey as a dancer in St. Louis.. N thus this goes down as one of the important scenes in swaron history..!

This is one scene that has plenty of scope for discussion, given that it is 8mins long n wonderfully editted by rafi! so discuss away to glory.. hv fun!

lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
And i need a title.. so do suggest once ur done reading.. and m i to mention the date when it ws telecastd? i dnt remembr! 😕
Snowey thumbnail
@ Shalini its super awesome, but a lil too big i suppose.
I like how along with the scene exact update you have put it your views towards it..and may be that makes it longer.
I still think its ok to go as in, or may be just may be..consolidate your views at end..with your views on the few highlighted moments, instead of after every scene. 

Title - let me think..i myself got my title from Kanks 😊

Not sure with the date, i sure can try finding though.
P.S - I didn't see the scene yet..let me watch now. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Shalini please dont edit , its perfect .. i think the text is not too long .. cuz ] the video itself is 8 frigging minutes long ! 

Sorry guys .. I am in a very bad mood .. so couldnt be there in time to make new CC ..

KD , BOss banner ! i love it .. like they said .. its so LTD

And Sawerrayy ... thanks for the CC  

Sudha , Shishir , Meera , Meery .. Hellooo u ppl !!
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Yeah the length is kind of bothering me too.. let me see if i cn edit here n thr.. if its too long ppl wil gt bored hlf way thru it!:P i'l post it 2mrw evenin.. so othrs cn hv a luk n suggest a title.. n i cn edit thoda bahut!
Snowey thumbnail
Shalini - Thank u Thank u Thank u...so much dear
I don't know how i missed this scene all this while, i have seen few bits of it before..
Aww sharon ki smile kitni beautiful hai :)
And Swayam..where is he these days..because the guy we see now is so not him :(

and Bharth what have they done to him, his dialogues were so much better then..
its a shame what the CV's have done to their own creations. 
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Shalini please dont edit , its perfect .. i think the text is not too long .. cuz ] the video itself is 8 frigging minutes long ! 

Sorry guys .. I am in a very bad mood .. so couldnt be there in time to make new CC ..

KD , BOss banner ! i love it .. like they said .. its so LTD

And Sawerrayy ... thanks for the CC  

Sudha , Shishir , Meera , Meery .. Hellooo u ppl !!

Hello!!🤗 dint see u thr!! 😃  y u in a bad mood?
Snowey thumbnail
@ Rafi - Hey kya hua? why bad mood?
How is your health? you doing ok?