Acerbically Urs - SwaRonFansSansLOWE - 3 Inv. ONLY

Posted: 11 years ago
Ummm...Nothing much. Rafi is AWOL and the previous thread was way past it's expiration date. 😳 But I'm not stealing her thunder so here's the introduction to this CC in her very own words and in her very own PINK.πŸ˜›

Not very big phans of LOWE stories and mindless fluff. Who are supposed to be here ? Ppl who Like / Love / Admire SwaRon cuz they are different and complicated and disturbingly awesome but dont hesitate to call a spade a spade when they suck, thanks to CMG ppl reverting to their traditions occasionally. We ain't Slabs of concrete but we ARE allergic to too much cheese. Romance is awesome as long as its justified. Kk thanks πŸ˜³ 

P.S : This is an invite only thread. You cannot post here if you havent been invited / informed about this thread by me. You cannot ASK to come here no matter how familiar you are with any of us from the forum. As blunt as that sounds, if we feel u belong with us here, we will INVITE you, we do not take requests. This is a CC for like minded ppl who wear spikes for a 2nd skin and not everyone can digest the barbs we dish out and hence the really small , tight and exclusive circle. This CC isn't currently planning on adding ANYONE. Thanks .

To make Life easier here's listing our names :

1. SwaRon911 = Rafi

2. Savage = Kankshita/KD

3. Sawyer_Tom = Nidhi

4. marauder = Shishir (Boy ! πŸ˜†)

5. Nymeria = Amy 

6. lyfisbeautiful = Shalini

7. Sudha-SK =  Sudha 

8. meevee =  Meera (Middle East)

9. meery. =  Meera (Delhi)

πŸ₯³Congo guys, Our third thread πŸ₯³
Presenting, LTD's official banner *like a boss*

PS. Congratulations on our third! 
Banner is really awesome Kankshita.
The banner is AWSUM Kanks...

πŸ€— Guys...third thread mubarak ho...waise - hamari NAANI kahan hai...aaj darshan hi nahi milayπŸ˜•

Edited by meevee - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Savage

Presenting, LTD's official banner *like a boss*

PS. Congratulations on our third! 

IT IS AWESOME!!! FREAKING LOVE IT!!! YOU MADE IT LIKE A BOSS, KD!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! πŸ€—
Guys new thread!!!πŸ₯³ congrats!!
Kanks AWESOME banner!! its so LTD!! Oh god it so is!! nidhi no offence to ur sketch bt this is so LTD!!! Kanks how do u do it!! i mean its so LTD.. okey i need to shut up nw!! but it so is!!!
Hey guys πŸ€—

Awesome banner Kanks..too good πŸ‘

So how many of you actually did see the episode?