style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
anjana12345 thumbnail
Now he's a true star..he spoke like hw a star shud speak...Love you Rithvik...u r the best
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TV stars groove Gangnam Style

The world is going gangnam these days. Yes, we are referring to the video which has gone viral these days, namely South Korean rapper Psy's single Gangnam style. The song has become a huge rage and is now the most 'liked' on YouTube of all time - amassing more than 253 million views. Psy also became the first South Korean musician to make it to number one in the UK charts. The track comes with a now infamous dance, which Psy describes as 'riding an invisible horse'. Funny and catchy, the song has even caught the imagination of television and movie stars of India. A couple of days ago even Amitabh Bachchan went on to tweet about it.

So, we at Tellychakkar.com, decided to talk to some TV actors and find out if they have seen the video and what they think about it.

Bubblious Krystle Dsouza, who is seen as Jeevika in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, stated, "I heard this song for the first time when I was in one of the Goa clubs. I was literally jumping and dancing the moment I heard it. I checked the internet immediately to find out more about the song. When I went back to my hotel room, it was playing on VH1 channel. I simply loved the video. It was so energetic and vibrant. I was listening to it on full volume. I loved the small kid in the song and even the signature step. And I always believe that happy songs make you happier."

The third runner up of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 5 Rithvik Dhanjani averred, "Yes… I have heard the song but I haven't watched the video yet. I think the song is very catchy and has an exceptional music. The best part of the song is when he says 'Gangnam Style'.

"If you watch the video precisely, I think they have made an attempt to ape Bollywood style of dancing. And I am glad about it. However, I think Psy will break all records," stated Prerna Wanvari aka Raveena of Parichay.

Handsome lad Kunwar Amar aka Reyansh from Dil Dostii Dance replied, "Yes, I have listened to that song and I should say it's a funny and stupid number with no meaning and even the lyrics cannot be understood… so you can't make head or tail of it. Nowadays people want something fresh and to bring in a new element and find connect with the general crowd… people try to come up with all these kind of videos. Kolavari Di became famous…so did Gangnam."

Lastly… Siddhant Karnick said, "Yes, I have heard the song and loved it. I liked the video too. I liked the expression of one guy dancing in the lift. It's a funny Korean dancing style song. Although, there is nothing new in it, but it has a feel which connects."

sweeti_cutie thumbnail
thanx for the pics rithvik is looking awesome 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kishwer Merchant from Pyaar kii Yeh Ek Kahani who played a vampire on the show and one of RD's friends 

kishwerMerchant ?@KishwerM

Congratulations Gurmeet even though I feel @RithvikRD completely deserved it *rollingeyes*

divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RITHVIK IS REALLY A ROCKSTAR..❤️
 WHATEVER THE RESULTS ARE BT FOR ME RITHVIK  IS THE TRUE WINNER...👍🏼
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiii i'm back n check it only. i'm very sad for ritvik's loss after watching JDJ. i know his dancing is the best one forever... amazing!