Very well spoken Rithvik!

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Let me be honest here. I am no big fan of Rithvik the actor; never knew much of him (i saw just a glimpse of him) or did not follow him from all his previous shows and sit with a mobile voting for him as soon as he entered Jhalak. I am just a genuine JDJ viewer; and that just of this season. and yet thought he is the most deserving contestant of the finale. And the with the logical winner Isha out, the decision was more so obvious.

And this season even for a first time viewer looks scripted (if i may add rigged). Bharti in top 5, Isha out of finale, uneven judging, uneven contestants. and believe it or not, that's why its a reality show. ;)

In all honesty; the best contestant never wins on any reality show.😆 So, i kinda saw this coming - Rithvik loosing out. But disappointment is disappointment. I never expected him to be the FIRST one to be thrown out; given he is the best dancer out there. 😕 and anyone who watches jhalak will agree to this. (my mom who likes Gurmeet did).

Another disappointment is the way people keep telling WC's haven't worked hard, Gurmeet deserves to be the winner. but IMO, the reason why WCs were brought in was that the existing contestants were not up to the mark ;). and if you were to go by my judging, i watched the show full time only after WC; not for Bharti, not for Isha (her performances are commendable but Youtube was my regular supplier of Isha, not jhalak), just for Rithvik. The guy had charm, dancing talent, grace, progress, and was appealing.

The point of this post is to highlight what Rithvik spoke on elimination.  "If i won this show for all those people who thought i was the most deserving contestant, then i already won the show!". Very well spoken and i can tell you he won a lot of hearts for himself. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he is totally a rockstar for me...for me he WON
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this post!! :) Coming this from someone who's not a fan makes me feel better... since I was so rooting for him. :) Despite knowing that reality shows like these never reward the deserving contestant, I did feel bad for him that he didn't deserve to be ousted first. Oh well..  

And totally agree with the way he gave his speech. One of the qualities that I admire about him. The way he carried himself was inspiring and made me proud as well.
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for opening up this thread! 😊 He is most definatly a winner in our hearts.. and you know how these reality shows go... most of the time, the most deserving person doesn't even win 😳 But I'm so proud of Rithvik and how far he's come... with Jhalak we got to see a totally different side to him from "the actor that plays Arjun" 😃 Rithvik still has a long way to go... he's gotten so much exposure.. I'm sure we're going to see him again.. maybe he'll be like Sushant Singh Rajput 2.0 😆
nupur.sumitrati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes true he is the only winner & he deserves much better then jhalak type of scripted show.. He was the best dancer although on Jhalak but...
It ok for me Rithvik is the true winner& haar ke jetne wale ko BAZIGAR kehte hai...So he is BAZIGAR
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Binge

Thanks for this post!! :) Coming this from someone who's not a fan makes me feel better... since I was so rooting for him. :) Despite knowing that reality shows like these never reward the deserving contestant, I did feel bad for him that he didn't deserve to be ousted first. Oh well..  

And totally agree with the way he gave his speech. One of the qualities that I admire about him. The way he carried himself was inspiring and made me proud as well.

yepp. pleasure :)

i was rooting for him too. Though i knew Isha was the best out there, I still thought Rithvik was the one who deserved the trophy in his hands. Truth to be told, i'd not watch jhalak if not for him.

another reason i thought Colors would probably bail him is his age/experience. They definitely thought he is young and not much popular. I'd love to prove them wrong ;)

about Rithvik, he's a charmer :))
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stardust, loved your post 👏. I also loved it because it came from someone who's not already a fan. I like Gurmeet too, but with Isha out, Rithvik was the contestant who I felt should have won. All the best for Rithvik in the future! 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post dear.. I started watching Jhalak only for Rithvik and became an even bigger fan with his every performance. I am so proud of how he has grown as a dancer and has improved so much. There is a smoothness and a certain vibe in his dance that makes you stand up and dance with him. He was undoubtedly the best dancer among the Top 3 and for us he is the winner. With the hard work and determination he has shown in Jhalak, we know he will attain greater heights in his career in the days to come. Your our rockstar Rithvik, it was our pleasure watching you perform every week and will surely miss it. 
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Same here...i never watched him in PR...but i really liked his personality in JDJ...and he is absolutely a great dancer from TV industry...and for me he is the true winner...atleast for dancing :D
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said! He may have lost the Jhalak trophy, but he's won a lot of hearts, made many admirers, become more popular. That he's nice, humble and charming along with being a great dancer is icing on the cake.

Two thumbs up for your post 👍🏼