zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh my god this sasha i want to kill her 😡😡

hmm so much pain both have
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thank u so much for such a love and support. Loads of thanx to all my readers for liking my story. Please keep on giving this love and support as it motivated me a lot. I really need it guys. So its party time as my likes crossed 100. Yipee!
🥳❤️❤️🤗❤️🤪❤️🥳❤️❤️🤗❤️🤪❤️🥳❤️

dpurva, 01leothelion, sheetalvasa, swati2011, kabslocks, Aminagatoen, lovely_sweet, mkd.70, ishitamore, sravanthi93, honeyboney1, cutestarz, metromasti, forumseries, deepsikha09, SNEHA4990, chinni10, niki02, Fandeep, aisha_1998, aparnapoduri, SweetestPari, ansshu, shabnam22, angeesh, angelaraf, amalu123, Mina420, maangeet_rocks, pamil, love4maaneet, anky_s, mansi.tripathi, keerthi90, maneet2011, Raina123, seductivepurple, tabby999, Desigirl144, fantesy, .Priya2000., bulbul164, maanshi, drashtee9, shaili_Mg, anmirza, heytal, LILY111144, gurtifan, shri12, richa_kapoor, chrys, crazy_125, rsusmita, lehr, LonelyPlannet, pari1689, Jyoti121, geet.lover, Desigirls12, maaneetmaahi, Maaneet099, neelanjanasingh, angeldream14, renjini263, nehakapoor7, love4all, piya27, ana1411, ash28, sstylishdoll, shristi1, Alamelu, divya22, kptl, misty_drastifan, Ash1991, -maankimishti-, mandy15, Jass.KN, backy, valli22, impoojaverma, maanhar, drashsree100, aakritisri1111, chavvi16, AIMAMSK, AshleyAngelena, music_girl, tushti-kiran, Gcs-girl, ritzy09, Remya_Pillai, love2_soma, monika1992, -padma-, dona86, suhaaana, disha_Maan.GC, MonaLovesMaan, flowers4u, smallville, sonu4ever, spvd, shah10, manesha76, millie_maaneet, meena.., aashuluvsmaan, seemamary, abinash079, sona-rai, Tyro, dolly10, PrithviSanyo1,

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
teri khushi me mai double update pakki samjhu?

😉

waise congrtsa

🤗
err isme mera naam kyu nahi hai?😔
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi friends! Updating part-13. Pls have a look and pls press the like button and pls give your comments. Eagerly waiting for your comments. Now enjoy.😊

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

PART-13

Maan didn't noticed Geet. He somehow reached his room tumbling in the way. In his room he started drinking again from the bottle but Geet caught his bottle. He saw Geet holding his bottle not letting him to drink. He felt pain and anger seeing her. He jerked her hand.
Maan (barked): Don't touch me. Kahi mujhe touch karne se tumhare haath gande na ho jaye as I am a filth, an unwanted filth. (with red blooded eyes) I am a bloody bas***d and this is my damn truth Miss Geet Handa. 
Geet was shocked hearing that. Her eyes snapped open. She tried to say something.
Geet (painfully): Maan'.
Maan cut her in short. He smiled crazily at her. His eyes were droopy and red due to anger, drink and pain.
Maan (drowsily): Yes I am a bas***d. Nobody wants me, no one loves me. Jab me paida hua meri apni maa ne mujhe bhoj samajker faik diya.
Geet was utterly shocked. She thought how can a woman do this and that too to his own child. A woman is an epitome of love, care and affection, how can a woman throw her own child.
Maan (continued): Mr. Rakesh Singh Khurana, Mr. Dhananjay Singh Khurana and Mrs. Savitri Singh Khurana ke only son, jo ki mere so-called father hai, unhone bhi mujhe marne ke liye chod diya. Janti ho kyu Geet, kyuki I was the unwanted product of their lust and physical gratification. My Dad had an affair with my mom, my Mom was a dancer. After a month they broke up. For them that was a normal thing as both were like that. But after few days meri Mom ko pata chala ki wo pregnant hai. Wo abortion karana chahti thi but kara nahi pai as doctor told that abortion might risk her life. Isliye unhone mujhe paida kiya. Or paida hote hi mujhe mere baap ke paas chod kar chali gayi as she didn't want a burden. I was a burden for her Geet.
Geet felt as if the earth slipped off her feet. Her eyes became wet listening to his horrible past. She felt pain in her heart. Maan moved towards the window tumbling in the way. His back was facing Geet. He again started.
Maan (drowsily): My mother wanted a free and enjoyable life and so my Dad. Jab meri Mom mujhe mere Dad ke paas chod kar chali gayi, to mere Dad ne socha kaise is pareshani se peechha chudaya jaye. Unh ek best idea aaya. (smiled painfully) Wo mujhe kahi door ek kachre ke dabbe me chod kar chale gaye. Mai do din tak waha us kachre me pada rota raha. Par kisi ko bhi mujh par daya nahi aayi. (he closed his eyes as he remembered the horrified past) Do din baad ek sharabi ne mujhe kachre me pada hua dekha. Wo mujhe apne saath le gaya, isliye nahi ki usko mujh par daya aayi, isliye kyuki mujh me use laalach dikhayi diya. Do din baad usne mujhe ek couple ko beech diya.
Maan stopped when he heard faint sobbing of Geet. He turned around and saw her shedding tears silently. He came to her. He gazed at her tear. He took her tear, which was on her cheek, on his index finger tip. Then he looked at the tear on his finger tip and smiled maniacly.
Maan (smiling maniacly): Geet tum ro kyu rahi ho. Tum hi kehti ho na ki mai logo ki bebasi ka mazak udata hu. Par ye sab mene tum jaise logo se hi sikha hai.
Then he moved towards his bed and and laid on him abruptly. His eyes were droopy. The drink was taking a toll on him.
Maan (drowsily with half closed eyes): Geet agar tum itna sa sach jaan kar rone lagi, to agar aage sunogi to tum to bardasht hi nahi kar paogi. (faintly as sleep was taking a toll on him) Tum to bardaasht hi nahi kar paogi.
He slept as he was exhausted too much. He was physically as well as mentally tired; physically due to the launch party while mentally due to the constant accusation by Geet. Geet was numb; her heart cried hearing so much pain. She was looking at Maan with wet and pleading eyes. She slowly went towards him with heavy legs as remorse and pain taking a toll on him. Her eyes were warm and shedding tears due to pain. She came to him and sat on bed near him.
Geet (sobbing and pleading): Itna dard, itna gam chupa rakha hai aapne apne dil me. Maine har baar aapko bina soche samjhe blame kiya, aapko kitna kuch sunaya, lekin aapne kabhi kuch nahi kaha. Kyu Maan Sir? Kyu? Kyu nahi aapne mujhe kaha ki tum galat ho? Kyu aapne apne andar itna dard chupa rakha hai? (after few seconds, crying pleadingly) Mujhe maaf kar dijiye Maan Sir, mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Maine kabhi aapko samajhne ki koshish nahi ki, hamesha aapko blame kiya. (after few seconds, with determination) Par ab nahi Maan Sir. Ab aap akele nahi hai. Aap chaho ya na chaho mai aapke saath hu, or hamesha rahugi.

She took off his tie, waist-coat, shoes, socks, belt and put the pillow beneath his head. She then put the spread on him. After looking intently at him for few minutes and wishing him good night, she talked away to her room.

In her room, she was lying on bed, in that same saree, but couldn't sleep, as sleep was far-far away from her. The only thought that was surrounding her was Maan. She was thinking about his gloomy past. Suddenly Maan's last line "Agar aage sunogi to tum to bardasht hi nahi kar paogi" struck her mind.
Geet (thought): Maan Sir or kya batana chahte the? Mai to unse poochh bhi nahi sakti, unhe lagega ki mujhe unke past ke baare me sunkar unpar daya aa gayi. Ab kya karu? (after few seconds) Isse pehle mujhe unse maafi maangni hogi. Kal sabse pehle unse maafi maangugi or uske baad hi sochugi aage ke baare me.

After thinking for few moments about Maan, she slept.

In the morning, Geet woke up with puffy eyes as last night she cried a lot. She looked at the wall clock and saw it was striking nine. Her eyes popped open.
Geet (to herself): Hey Babaji! No baj gaye. Maan Sir to office ke liye kab ke ready ho gaye hoge. Mujhe jaldi se jaake unse maafi maang leni chahiye.
She got up from the bed and ran downstairs forgetting everything as her main concern was Maan at that moment. She came in the hall and saw Nakul there. She thought to ask him.
Geet: Nakul bhaiya aapne Maan Sir ko dekha?
Nakul: Geet didi Maan Sir to bas abhi do minute pehle hi office ke liye nikle hai. Abhi garage tak hi pahuche hoge.
Hearing that, she ran towards the garage. She stopped when she saw Maan moving towards the garage. She was standing few feet away from the swimming pool.
Geet (screamed): Maan Sir!
Maan heard her voice and stooped in his track but he didn't turn around. After few seconds, he started moving again. Geet expected this indifference from her since last night. She again screamed pleadingly.
Geet (pleadingly): Maan Sir please ek baar meri baat sun lijiye.
Maan ignored her pleading not only because she insulted him, but he didn't want to face her as that might remind him the last night's dance, their closeness; their passion; their gravitation; their proximity. He didn't want himself and Geet to get into any sort of feelings. He was constantly moving towards the garage. Geet felt hurt due to his reaction. She senselessly was moving forward with tears in her eyes, and was now on the edge of the swimming pool. She again moved her right leg and she fell in the swimming pool. Maan heard the  big splashing sound of water and hearing that the first thing that came to his mind was Geet. He worriedly turned around and found Geet fidgeting with the water. He was shocked.
Maan: Oh Shit!
Maan ran towards the swimming pool and jumped into it. He scooped her in his arms and was fetching her out of the swimming pool. Her eyes were half-closed due to water. She felt weak as since yesterday she hadn't eaten anything. She hadn't even changed her dress since last night. She was in the same purple sari, which had turned see through due to wetness. Maan laid her on the recliner and sat beside her. Geet's eyes were closed as weakness, remorse and hurt due to Maan's ignorance were taking a toll on her, but she could hear Maan's voice. Maan patted her cheeks and was worriedly calling her name again and again as she was not giving any response. He felt sudden pain in his heart.
Maan (worriedly): Geet utho. Please Geet open your eyes. (pleading) Mujhse baat karo Geet please.
When he found her opening her eyes a little, his heart rejoiced. His lips carved into a small smile. He hugged her and, out of joy of getting her back to life, sealed his lips onto hers. Geet was at first surprised by his action but after few moments found herself melting in his ignited lips. His hands stroke soothingly up and down her spine and shoulders, while his lips moved on hers with inflaming passion. Dizzily she slid her hands up his chest trying to feel more of his heat and passion. This innocent action triggered an instant reaction from Maan. His arms tightened around her and he deepened the kiss, his lips moving on hers with hungry ardor insistently shaping and fitting her lips to his own. Lost in a haze of nameless yearnings, Geet leaned up more to him, responding to the ignited passion of his lips and the forceful pressure of his arms. He groaned as she molded her body against his, and his parted lips crushed hers, sliding insistently back and forth urging hers to part; the moment they did, his tongue slid between them plunging into the soft recesses of her mouth. He was nibbling and sucking her lips. But suddenly he realized what he was doing. His eyes snapped open and he left her abruptly and turned around, his back was now facing Geet. She too realized what they were doing a moment ago. She was utterly surprised realizing that she too was responding to the kiss and she wasn't feeling any guilt for that, but felt a different pleasure in her heart. Maan was utterly frustrated by his action and ran his fingers in his hairs agitated. Geet stood from the recliner on her feet, feeling shy. Maan thought to ask forgiveness for his action and turned around. But again he was bowled by her beauty and purity. She was looking like a vulnerable mermaid as water droplets were still sticking to her body, and due to sunlight they were twinkling giving an angelic look to her. Maan's gaze again dropped to her moistened lips, then slid lower, following the line of her throat down to the tantalizing mounds which were prominent due to the perfectly sticking of wet clothes to her body. His eyes were gazing her bosom as it heaved with her breaths. Geet suddenly realized she was dripping wet and her sari is looking partially see-through due to wetness. Automatically, Geet crossed her arms over her breasts and was looking downwards due to shyness, a sweet red hue covered her cheeks, Maan realized that again he was doing the same sort of mistake. Maan closed his eyes with frustration but then he realized her state. He took off his tie and waist coat and threw them on the recliner. Then took off his shirt and moved towards Geet. He stopped few inches away from her and put the shirt on her covering her. His action made Geet to look upward. She looked into his eyes which were showing care and concern for her, she didn't find a single trace of anger which she usually noticed in their encounters.
Maan: Geet andar chalo or kapde change kar lo.

Geet nodded. They both went inside and both stalked to their respective rooms to change.

If any of the readers want pm for this story either add me to your buddy list or comment on this story. Heartily welcome to all the readers. ⭐️             
Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago
Start of the thaw...:) and with a bang...:)

NPM too

awesome update
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
HAIYYE THE END WAS PERFECT MAN
BUT THE BEGINING WAS SO SAD AND EMOTIONAL HIS PARENTS ABANDONED HIM THAT WAS JUST HEART LESS AND THIS WAS JUST THE BEGINING OF HIS PAIN SO SAD THATS ALL I CAN SAY
BUT THEN HOW DID HE END UP BACK IN THE KM THEN
WONDER IF WE WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT HIS PAST
WELL NOT SURPRISED THAT HE SAVED HER AND THEN KISSED HER
WOW THAT WAS JUST MINDBLOWING UPDATE
CHEERS FOR PM
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor maan  feel really bad for him...hope geet can finish his pain...continue soon...
ylaraib thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome 
maan saving geet 
their kiss and geet is feeling shy superb 

LARAIB
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
AWESOME absoutely awesome...finaly things moving in the right direcion...i just hope she gets to apologise and Maan forgives her frm heart