Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked it! :) Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for all your support and responses. I am glad that you all liked my story. Pls keep on giving this support as well as your responses.๐Ÿ˜Š

New entries
Nakul- servant
Dadi or Savitri Khurana- Maan's Dadi ma

PART-2

Maan came to the mansion in Delhi late night after his four day trip in mumbai. He directly came to his room. Nakul came in his room with his coffee. Nakul said in an odd, tense whisper. 
Nakul: good evening Maan Sir
Maan: hmm..
Maan answered automatically as he was taking off his shoes. The last scene with Sameera, four days earlier, sprang to his mind, but he pushed the memory away.
Maan: has Sahil gone to bed?
Nakul froze with the question. He saw dadi ma entering Maan's room and he took a breath of relief.
Dadi: Maan
A heavyset, aged woman with white complexion, silver hair clad in off-white saree with a weathered face came and stood before Maan.
Maan: what are you doing here dadima at this hour?
Maan asked watching with puzzlement as dadi ma motioned Nakul to leave.
Nakul put the coffee mug on the table and left.
Dadi said tautly : Maan, Sameera is gone. She and Rahul left for Manali right after you left for mumbai.
Dadi paused, waiting for some reaction, but there was none. She drew a long, ragged breath.
Dadi: They took Sahil with them.
Savage fury ignited in Maan's eyes, turning them into furnaces of rage.
Maan: I'll kill her for this!
He said, already starting toward the door.
Maan: I'll find her and I'll kill her.
Dadi: It's too late for that.
Dadi's ragged voice stopped Maan in mid-stride. She added tonelessly.
Dadi: Sameera is already dead. They had an accident; their car went down in a storm.
Wordlessly Maan strode to the side table and picked up a crystal decanter of whiskey. He poured some into a glass and tossed it down, then refilled it, staring blindly straight ahead. Dadi came to him and put her hand on Maan's shoulder.
Dadi: wo tumhare liye ye chod kar gayi hai
Dadi held out two letters with broken seals. When Maan made no move to take them, Dadi explained gently
Dadi: I've already read them. One is a ransom letter, addressed to you, which Sameera left in your room. She intended Sahil back to you. And the second letter was to expose you, and she gave it to one of her confidant with instructions to deliver it to the media after she left. Jab mene tumhare room me ye first letter dekha mujhe tabhi shak ho gaya tha or mene Adi ko call kiya. Adi threatened that confidant of her and took the letter from him and gave him some money and ask him to leave Delhi immediately. Adi ne hi hume ye letter diya.
Maan's tortured gaze slowly lifted to the gilt-framed portrait hanging on the wall. In agonized silence he stared at the portrait of his son Sahil, a sturdy little boy with a cherubic smile on his face. Tears poured out from his eyes as he closed his eyes.
Dadi: I m sorry beta. hum kuch nahi kar paye. I know how much you loved Sahil. hume maaf kar dijiye beta...
The glass Maan was holding shattered in his clenched hand. But he didn't feel the pain. The pain of losing his son was much more than this trivial physical pain.

Precap- Geet's entry๐Ÿ˜Š
                Twist abi baki hai mere dost๐Ÿ˜‰

Pls read this part and if you like it then pls press the like button and pls-pls give your comments. Heartily welcome for all your comments.โญ๏ธ
Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice part dr now waiting for geet's entry...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
waiting for geet's entry
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8