Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: docgirl

ETA:
@howcome: just posted as you did... another soul sister moment! πŸ€—

πŸ€— Sisterrr! 

I have one confession to make about the shart though...i so wanted to be on NAH and i was so sure you would be on that team too but GUL came in between us... πŸ˜† I chose gul over you and i feel πŸ€’ But i want koi shaq to win! πŸ˜ƒ
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh and Payal is Dhobi ka kutta ...na ghar ka na ghat ka...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

🀣
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Sorry Moksha, I completely missed this part. There are only pros for Khushi in this one! The way I read it; this isn't Khushi's mahanta this time. As much as she loves ASR, she has her pride at stake here.

For one, it is a contract marriage. Her place in the RM as a bahu, is because she is married to ASR. With the end of 6 months that ceases to exist. She walks away with her head held high, with pride!

Yes, he has called her his wife, she believes in her heart that he is her husband but the contract marriage has given her just 6 months. We know that it isn't that simple to just walk away from a marriage but her belief system will not permit her to stay any longer than 6 months. She becomes more of a mistress! If you remember, she actually closed her face in shame when she accepted this offer but she had no choice then. But now she does!

As a viewer, I would love to see Khushi walk away coz no woman should be taken for granted. There were other options for ASR. He punished Khushi over Shyam coz she was a softer target. He chose his Di's fantasy over a young girls future. He should repent this one. He should learn to respect a woman. Love without respect is no love just *ahem*!

He has to regret it and bring her into his home w/respect, as his bride.Another pro -  I get my SKD - uninterrupted courtship romance, rootna-manana from both ends...πŸ˜†

Totally agree with you on this! This is what I want too.. And this is what I was complaining about last week also.. That in all his smugness.. And "di has been hurt so much" mode p, he has forgotten how much he has wronged her.. But unfortunately khushi in Vaidehi mode means she'll walk out coz di isn't happy with her.. 

To start off, I want him to come clear with di.. Shyaam is first and foremost her culprit.. Arnav atleast needs to tell her their (khushi and his) side of the story... 
docgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

πŸ€— Sisterrr! 

I have one confession to make about the shart though...i so wanted to be on NAH and i was so sure you would be on that team too but GUL came in between us... πŸ˜† I chose gul over you and i feel πŸ€’ But i want koi shaq to win! πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 Gul bani saut? That's as nayi soch as it gets! πŸ˜† . 

I want her to wear the pink sari too... koi shak! But how often does the show give us what we want? πŸ˜‘
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey sheila on this one I am going to go with optimism and SKD (thats the only way I can live with Anj) and say koi shaq...esp since this has a week plus to play out.U've put my name in the wrong one...besides I am sure she will wear the saree...just couldn't see it happening so soon...but 10 days is a long time...πŸ˜›

docgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Hey sheila on this one I am going to go with optimism and SKD (thats the only way I can live with Anj) and say koi shaq...esp since this has a week plus to play out.U've put my name in the wrong one...besides I am sure she will wear the saree...just couldn't see it happening so soon...but 10 days is a long time...πŸ˜› 

From the thread last night, I figured you'd chosen Nah! 

Koi nayi, I'll switch you to the hope-shope team! πŸ˜ƒ
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Vee.. Your sayana-pan knows no bounds today! Must be Teej effect 

Payal = dhoban in GH days.. But poor thing has gotten so battered since the wedding - dog days.. Whattay symbolism! Should I update the zoo post? 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: docgirl

That's a tricky one, Ash! I don't think it was kosher because it was coerced, but I can see how others may disagree, now that she's accepted him as the pati of her heart. πŸ˜ƒ

I was thinking about legality along with the coercion -- and the pre-nup ( not sure that is legal either). 
Anyway am for a big fat wedding any day and Teej , Rakhi all in between!

BTW , after Teej comes Rakhi - so Khushi is at GH for Teej and will anji ask for Shyam at Rakhi? Maybe that will force Arnav to walk out?

SKD full-on!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sari: just catching up with pg 1 of this new thread...if Arnie fast...he will faint...not because of role reversal or romantic mush...but diabetes...woh toh bina teej ke bhi faint hua hai 2-2 timesπŸ˜‰