Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Moksha51

2. Pros and cons of khoosie in mahaanta mode, leaving.. Aap ka kya khayal hai? 

Sorry Moksha, I completely missed this part. There are only pros for Khushi in this one! The way I read it; this isn't Khushi's mahanta this time. As much as she loves ASR, she has her pride at stake here.

For one, it is a contract marriage. Her place in the RM as a bahu, is because she is married to ASR. With the end of 6 months that ceases to exist. She walks away with her head held high, with pride!

Yes, he has called her his wife, she believes in her heart that he is her husband but the contract marriage has given her just 6 months. We know that it isn't that simple to just walk away from a marriage but her belief system will not permit her to stay any longer than 6 months. She becomes more of a mistress! If you remember, she actually closed her face in shame when she accepted this offer but she had no choice then. But now she does!

As a viewer, I would love to see Khushi walk away coz no woman should be taken for granted. There were other options for ASR. He punished Khushi over Shyam coz she was a softer target. He chose his Di's fantasy over a young girls future. He should repent this one. He should learn to respect a woman. Love without respect is no love just *ahem*!

He has to regret it and bring her into his home w/respect, as his bride.Another pro -  I get my SKD - uninterrupted courtship romance, rootna-manana from both ends...πŸ˜†

Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Sari--

SG's - Please continue the discussions here.

Link to thread 1:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3106597

Some Miscellaneous spoiler discussions carried over from thread 1; We are a spoiler free zone but for those interested (reliable sources only!):

P7 news clip -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ig7Q6JeZjE&feature=plcp
Mishti's link - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3108389

For those still on the fence - Doc's Teej special sharth details...πŸ˜ƒ

Sharthwa Ve: Yeh Sari Baatein (YSB), Teej Special

This sharth is a Teej special and courtesy Vee. She's been duking it out in the boonies and is the only one I know of amongst us who will be fasting for her Arnav on Teej (ladeej, if there are others of you fasting on Teej speak up and be counted!) 

Vee, this sharthwa ve comes with a very special dedication to you, hope IPK and the masala ladkis help you get done asap and return to your Arnav. πŸ€—

Teej last year brought a spectacular and memorable celebration on the show. This year Hariyali Teej is being celebrated on Sunday July 22(thanks, Vee!).

Hot words flew, anger boiled and frustration uncoiled when Arnav gave Khushi this gift

Will Khushi wear the pink sari for Arnav on Teej? 

Your options:

Koi shak? : But of course, dil se pati maan liya! β˜ΊοΈ 
                   Teej happens, Khushi is in pink sari for her saiyyan 

Nahin!: This sari like maa's chithi will languish in IPK's props closet 
             Teej happens, Khushi fasts for saiyyan but NOT in a pink sari

Bwahaha: What Teej? Teej is only off screen this year yaaron! πŸ˜ˆ
                  Teej happens only in SKD (sapnon ki duniya) NOT on the show!

Jumanas: 
ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY - NO COERCION!!!!!!
DO IT FOR YOU, DON'T DO IT FOR ME πŸ˜›

Koi Shak: If you lose, tell us which was your favorite Khushi fainting sequence (apart from the Teej one last year) and why.  

Nah!: If you lose, tell us when the CVs missed a money shot swoon worthy Rabba Ve by not having Khushi faint. 

Bwahahaha: If you lose, tell us about an event/festival the show ought to have used/use in the story to create some excitement and fun. 

Teej closing date = Tues July 31. IPK is always about a week late in showing events and Tues often features money shot action. Teej has to be shown as being celebrated by Tues (at least the startof the festival)... else Bwahahaha! Sometime during Teej on the show (even if it's after a July 31 start) if Khushi wears the pink Sari, Koi shaq wins! 

There the fine print is done! πŸ˜›

The Players: 
Koi Shak: Mona Darrling, Rag1ni, Bop, Savs, Vee, Ippy, Joey, Mandy, Sci-Payal,  Maggie, chatterbug, Payal, Diya, Sari, Hriju, Radss, Astra
Nah!: Mona Darrling, Docgirl, Biraj, Saritha
Bwahahaha: Mona Darrling, J, Israt, Ratna, Paarijat, howcome, sarada, leah, Moxie

If I haven't got your sharth or put you in the wrong team, peeleejh holler at the galti se by mistake... πŸ˜ƒ

Mona Darrling, you HAVE TO, HAVE TO win this one. πŸ€— I love you dearly but I don't viswaas you to make the winning choice. πŸ˜‰ So here's my solution! πŸ˜ˆ 

Lagi Sharth?

Sari -- you missed me -- I am Nah although I would like to lose to Koi shak any day!
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Sorry Moksha, I completely missed this part. There are only pros for Khushi in this one! The way I read it; this isn't Khushi's mahanta this time. As much as she loves ASR, she has her pride at stake here.

For one, it is a contract marriage. Her place in the RM as a bahu, is because she is married to ASR. With the end of 6 months that ceases to exist. She walks away with her head held high, with pride!

Yes, he has called her his wife, she believes in her heart that he is her husband but the contract marriage has given her just 6 months. We know that it isn't that simple to just walk away from a marriage but her belief system will not permit her to stay any longer than 6 months. She becomes more of a mistress! If you remember, she actually closed her face in shame when she accepted this offer but she had no choice then. But now she does!

As a viewer, I would love to see Khushi walk away coz no woman should be taken for granted. There were other options for ASR. He punished Khushi over Shyam coz she was a softer target. He chose his Di's fantasy over a young girls future. He should repent this one. He should learn to respect a woman. Love without respect is no love just *ahem*!

He has to regret it and bring her into his home w/respect, as his bride.Another pro -  I get my SKD - uninterrupted courtship romance, rootna-manana from both ends...πŸ˜†

Sorry to burst your bubble Sari but mahaanta it is! not the contract. It is SP after all.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Sorry to burst your bubble Sari but mahaanta it is! not the contract. It is SP after all.

No bubble here, me a realist! No emotions attached...πŸ˜† Yes, it is a win-win situation; serves all demographics...πŸ˜‰ Young w/romance, old w/mahanta and feminists w/pride...So just pros for the PH & TRP's
πŸ˜†
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Sari -- you missed me -- I am Nah although I would like to lose to Koi shak any day! 

Ash sorry, that was me - galti se by mistake. got you now... on my team and with the exact same thought - soul sister moment! πŸ€—

@Sari: I wish that were so about Khushi standing up for herself --- that's definitely my SKD, but I think Joey is right about how it will play out. Khushi's martyr complex rearing its ugly head again! πŸ€’
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: docgirl

Ash sorry, that was me - galti se by mistake. got you now... on my team and with the exact same thought - soul sister moment! πŸ€—

@Sari: I wish that were so about Khushi standing up for herself --- that's definitely my SKD, but I think Joey is right about how it will play out. Khushi's martyr complex rearing its ugly head again! πŸ€’

Yup. it is the recycled soch from serial to serial. Name of the game is sacrifice, screw self-esteem! We definitely want women to be selfless and only think about others and not themselves. That is the world we live in, still a gazillion centuries behind.
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
khushi is the type of person who says
 "jab dhagga bhand liya hai toh..."

she's accepted the relation for real.

The only reason she leaves now is to prevent her Arnavji from being in a dilemma from choosing between her and di...
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG no wonder wahan koi nahi tha duh new thred silly me!! Lol by the way my stance is koi shak for the sharthwa ever in my SKD i want khushi to wear that sari!!
sugar_babe thumbnail
Yayyy another sharth!!

Vee you're fasting today for Akandh Teej or for the Sindhi one on the 4th?
sugar_babe thumbnail
Khushi is going to leave?? Yayyy!!!

And I'm on Team "Koi Shak"!! I want Teej to play out, it better will!!