Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/results?q=mashallah%20ek%20tha%20tiger#/watch?v=U_APDY4NL-s[/YOUTUBE]
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

It all depends on circumstances. In my opinion love is the way because it is beautiful to one day tell your own kids about how we met and all... But arranged can be amazing too. While in the marriage you fall in love, which is beautiful. How ever in my reality neither. I love marriage. It's something very sacred to me. The feeling of being a mother, the feeling of being a wife is something so special and I keep them close to my heart, but the cruel realities of life have made me afraid of marriage. To me men are monsters. They only can hurt. And I am not talking just about relationships. There's always more the coin. So marriage is a no no to me, but I will get married only since my parents want me to. I hope my perspective changes. 

But you know, there are good men out there too. For example consider your own Dad. Or some other male members of your family.
It's just that they aren't attractive or hot for us.😆 But there are definitely avg looking good men out there.
but yes, I agree there is negative side to them too. But don't we also have negative characters in us too. It's just that we have to find a guy who is ready to accept us inpite of our shortcomings. 
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

It all depends on circumstances. In my opinion love is the way because it is beautiful to one day tell your own kids about how we met and all... But arranged can be amazing too. While in the marriage you fall in love, which is beautiful. How ever in my reality neither. I love marriage. It's something very sacred to me. The feeling of being a mother, the feeling of being a wife is something so special and I keep them close to my heart, but the cruel realities of life have made me afraid of marriage. To me men are monsters. They only can hurt. And I am not talking just about relationships. There's always more the coin. So marriage is a no no to me, but I will get married only since my parents want me to. I hope my perspective changes. 

I dont believe all men are monsters. Yeh there are some or more.

Marriage is a no no for me right now cause its not a joke and its not all abt sex. There is so much to put in a relationship with the husband and the family (both sides). its a freakin pain.

aap bohat acha boldiye. i thought chamkili and i were the only oldies here :p
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

But you know, there are good men out there too. For example consider your own Dad. Or some other male members of your family.
It's just that they aren't attractive or hot for us.😆 But there are definitely avg looking good men out there.
but yes, I agree there is negative side to them too. But don't we also have negative characters in us too. It's just that we have to find a guy who is ready to accept us inpite of our shortcomings. 

she is right! yes they have a neg. side and its scary but oh yes women do too! and that scares me more.
Edited by waterunder11 - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail

I guess maybe because you live in US. But here, I only watch Indian channels. That's why I'm up to date with all the bollywood stuff. As I said, Dubai is a mini India!😆

well thats becuz i am crazy
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

I dont believe all men are monsters. Yeh there are some or more.

Marriage is a no no for me right now cause its not a joke and its not all abt sex. There is so much to put in a relationship with the husband and the family (both sides). its a freakin pain.

aap bohat acha boldiye. i thought chamkili and i were the only oldies here :p

Grrr... I know you are talking about me. Grrr...  -.-

And btw, she cannot understand Hindi.😆
Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Well it is always what god wants so only god knows who will i marry or what kind of guy he is becuz it depends on destiny
waterunder11 thumbnail

Grrr... I know you are talking about me. Grrr...  -.-

And btw, she cannot understand Hindi.😆

ahaha no! lol i like you

Lmao!!! she doesnt understand hindi?! lol
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

ahaha no! lol i like you

Lmao!!! she doesnt understand hindi?! lol

Nope, she's a lankan migrated to canada.
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I agree guys and gummy bear... yeah.. about the dad thing... lol *sigh Some times not all are lucky hon...  I hope I am wrong guys. I really do. I hope there is some guy out there to change it. And not let my stubborn mind take over.