Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterunder11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Hey did ya bears listen to the song call mashallah from the movie ek tha tiger it is a good and stuck in my head i like it

dude how do you stay in touch with bollywood? Its so hard. I seriously have to put in efforts to keep up with this show.
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

I had one unsuccessful love marriage in my family but then she fell in love again and is happy alhumd. I guess I see your point...

btw I have some cousins...but you'll kill them with your craziness :p

I don't have anyone in my family but I have friends whose parents had a love marriage and till now they are going strong and happy.
But yeah, my aunt's sister in law had a devastating experience. They had two kids and after 12 yrs of marriage they separated and now the mother lives with her new bf. ðŸ¤¢ But the kids had to suffer a lot because of their parents problems. 
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Hey did ya bears listen to the song call mashallah from the movie ek tha tiger it is a good and stuck in my head i like it

Yeah, even I like the song. But it sounds very very very similar to arabic songs here. As if the music director plaigiarised it. -.-
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

please enlighten us with your perspective.

yes yes do tellzz uswa
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

I don't have anyone in my family but I have friends whose parents had a love marriage and till now they are going strong and happy.
But yeah, my aunt's sister in law had a devastating experience. They had two kids and after 12 yrs of marriage they separated and now the mother lives with her new bf. ðŸ¤¢ But the kids had to suffer a lot because of their parents problems. 

I have had 5 love marriages in my family. they all are good thank god! But yeh i may not know ppl personally but I have heard alot of incidents...
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Alright what would you guys like to know? :) My perspective about marriage? 
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Alright what would you guys like to know? :) My perspective about marriage? 

yes arranged or love? Why or why not? 😃
molten_lava thumbnail
Chocobear!
Is the next thread ready? We will be needing one soon!😆
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It all depends on circumstances. In my opinion love is the way because it is beautiful to one day tell your own kids about how we met and all... But arranged can be amazing too. While in the marriage you fall in love, which is beautiful. How ever in my reality neither. I love marriage. It's something very sacred to me. The feeling of being a mother, the feeling of being a wife is something so special and I keep them close to my heart, but the cruel realities of life have made me afraid of marriage. To me men are monsters. They only can hurt. And I am not talking just about relationships. There's always more the coin. So marriage is a no no to me, but I will get married only since my parents want me to. I hope my perspective changes. 
molten_lava thumbnail

dude how do you stay in touch with bollywood? Its so hard. I seriously have to put in efforts to keep up with this show.

I guess maybe because you live in US. But here, I only watch Indian channels. That's why I'm up to date with all the bollywood stuff. As I said, Dubai is a mini India!😆