Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohi16 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh this is interesting!!
really eager to know her past...these kids are too cute!
thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely story:)
i read it at a tym...and must say...superly awesome:)
pls pm as u update...plsss:):):)
Radharaday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the lovely comments. I think this part is not up to your satisfaction but enjoy it. πŸ˜Š

Part 9

The next day (at night)

The kids opened the book and started reading.

On the way to Chandigath I told Bhai about that night but excluding the part where Bhabhi followed us. Bhai couldn't control his laughter and started teasing me. We reached Chandigath and started our preparing for the wedding. More than a week was gone in preparation and arrangements. Only 3 days were left for the wedding. Bua told Bhai and I to go to Hrishicage to fetch Bhabhi's family. We were on the way to Hrishicage. I smiled when I thought of the Bandariya and that night but it didn't go unnoticed by Bhai. "Virat ..you know I have never felt that you were this much happy in London after she left you". Bhai was right. Bhai didn't felt only for me I forgot to smile after she left me. Just then we reached Chaudary house.

As soon as Bhabhi saw us she ran towards us along with her dear sister, the Bandariya, Manvi. "Toe applog meray Dee ko chura nay argayae" Manvi said reflecting some kind of jealousy in her black eyes. "Arna hi para" Bhai said scratching his head and smiling lightly. "Applog yaha say hi Dee ko lay jayae gay? Andar arna hai ki nahi" she said sarcastically. Bhabhi lightly hit Manvi's head "Mannu chup". " Dee ab say hi Jeeju kay side lay rahi hoe" she said tears filling up her eyes then she ran away. "Mannu" Bhabhi shouted. "Bhabhi I will see her" by saying that I followed her.

She ran without looking anywhere and I followed her. She was too quick. After about 15 minutes, she stopped in front of the Ganga Ghat. Then she sat down at the stair which led to the river. I sat next to her. "Mama papa don't you love me. Am I so bad that's why you left me when I was only 4 years old?" she murmured while tears were gushing down from her eyes. She turned towards me "Virat you know Dee always take care of me like a mother would and protect me from troubles like a father would" I nodded silently. "Virat .. Now I am really going to lose my parents". She came towards me and hugged me tightly. "Virat ..Dee is everything for me if I lose her my life is nothing". I can feel my shirt was starting to wet. Then she moved her body away from me and said "Main tumay kyun bolrahi hu, tumlog hi toe meray Dee ko chura rahayhoe mujsay". I pulled her hand "Manvi … I know how you are feeling and I have felt that way more than once". She looked at me with her blank expression. "Ya Manvi .. first I lost my father. When I went to London, I was away from my family and then" I took a deep breath "Maya .. I lost that person who was the meaning of my life". Manvi wiped away her tears. I smiled at her " Manvi how can you forget what you said?". She looked at me with shock expression "What did I said?" "U said that It is life… we need to be very strong to face it otherwise u will be left alone at the back while others are front of you" "You remember that?". I nodded and said smiling "After all it was said by the great Manvi, how can I forget?". "Tum pagal hoe" she smiled at me. "Toe chal tay hai" "nahi  ... I need to talk to Mama Papa  ... It is not over yet". I smiled at her "ok take your time" by saying I went away from her to give her private time with her parents.

After a while she came towards me. "Chal tay hai" she said smiling with relief that she had poured her heart out. Then we went back to Chaudary house. As soon as we entered the house, Bhabhi rushed towards us and hugged Manvi. "Mannu .. I am sorry" she said holding her ears and her eyes were flooded. "Even I am sorry" Manvi said and hugged her back. "Actually we should be heading towards Chandigath .. It is a bit late now" I said looking at my watch. Bhabhi pinched Manvi's arm "Sab iss drama queen ka vaja say late hogayae" "Dee  ... It hurts" she shouted letting out fake scream.

By the evening we were on our home. "Hello Jee … ye hai appka Dee ka future" I said teasing Manvi. She gave me her fierce look while Bhabhi was blushing. The elders welcomed their in-laws. Then everyone had their dinner and Chaudary family went back to guest house. The day after tomorrow was the Sangeet and Mahendi so lots of preparation needed to be done.

At night Bhai came into my room. "Bhai app yaha?" "Virat kya hai nar I am missing your Bhabhi a lot" he said scratching his head along with blushing. I smiled at him "So u want me to help you?". Bhai nodded. So I was on my mission but for that I needed to ask Manvi's help first.  

I went to the guest house secretly and went to Manvi and Bhabhi's room through the pipe. When I reached the top, I saw Manvi who was about to change her top. "Manvi" I screamed while closing my eyes. Manvi stormed towards me and slide opened the glass window. "Tum yaha" She shouted. I closed her mouth with one hand while other hand was holding pipe. "Shhh … someone will hear you" I warned her. Then I felt her bite on my hand "Ouch" I removed my hand from her mouth. "Kuthi (dog) hoe kya?" I asked her sarcastically. "Aur tum kaminar" she replied back immediately. I giggled and said "Sorry".  "How can u come to girls' room like that?" "I already told you sorry nar". "What is your business?" she rolled her eyes. "Humm .. bhai wants to meet with Bhabhi please help me with it" she turned away "Why can't your Bhai let me and my Dee stay together for even a day?" "Manvi … look it is not like that" I tried to convince her. She turned towards me "I will never help you with this" by saying that she dropped down the window angrily. "Alright then" I said angrily and went back home. I told Bhai that the plan failed and his mood was off.

The next day I was rudely woken up with the noise. "Array  ... How many times I told you this one should be in here" someone was shouting badly. That voice I have heard. My eyes widened as that voice belong to Miss Manvi Chaudary.  I went downstairs with my pajamas. My suspect was right that was Manvi. I went near her. "Hey early bird catching worms?" I teased her. "Ya .. What to do if the boy side are so lazy to decorate their own house" she said sarcastically. Smiling slyly she continued "Aur dekhoe ab tak night dress bhi change nahi kiya". "Tum janti hoe main woh sab kuch kar tha hoe joe main kahata hu" I said thinking about my wallet, money, shirt and belt which she promised to give me back. She raised her eyebrows "What do u mean?" "I guess u have short term memory loss problem" I said pointing my finger towards my brain and chuckled. Before she poured out her anger, I ran away from her.

By the afternoon, Bhai and I were going to market to buy some stuff. "Virat .. you call your Bhabhi too .. it is the opportunity to meet her" he said. Oh bhai how desperate you are. I thought of helping him and went to guest house. Then I saw Manvi and Bhabhi having their nice conversation. "Hi Bhabhi" "Virat .. tu yaha?" Bhabhi said. "Bhabhi don't you want to go out for shopping?" I felt Manvi's constant gaze.  "But Virat  ... I need to ask permission" I smiled at Bhabhi "Uf ho bhabhi, Bhaiya already asked everything". "Kyar Virenji is also coming?" she asked with excitement. Manvi was feeling jealous maybe she might be thinking that her Dee cares her Jeeju more than her. Manvi came near me and whispered me "Kyar ye plan hai?" I nodded to irritate her. Anger flashed in her eyes.

Then we four went for shopping. Those two love birds were holding each other hands and ignoring us. This time not only Manvi but I was also angry with Bhai and we went separately. We went to the caf' as we completed our shopping list. We were enjoying our snacks and coffees while Bhai and Bhabhi approached towards us. Both of us were left shocked when we didn't see any shopping bags on their hands. Bhai came towards us making his face "U two are getting along with each other so much nar Jeevika" Bhai peeked at Bhabhi who nodded him. Something was cooking up in their minds.  "So?" I asked Bhai raising my eyebrow. Bhai sat near me and held my shoulder "Virat …we didn't get time to shop …so will you do it for us" I removed Bhai's hand immediately. "Bhai? U didn't get time?" I asked him giving my annoyed look. "Please try to understand yar" he said. "Maa ..just call us that we should be back home that's why please" he said handing me his shopping list. "Alright then" I said him. He held his ears and said sorry then went back home along with Bhabhi. Manvi looked at me with shock. "So again let's start shopping" I said standing from my chair. Then we started shopping again.
When we finished our shopping it was almost dark. When we were heading towards the car, I saw Manvi who was barely controlling her balance. I rushed to her and gave her support. "Manvi are you alright?".Manvi nodded as she didn't have energy to talk. "Manvi I think we should go and see doctor". Manvi suddenly moved away from me "Doctor?" She shouted. Moving her head left and right, she said "Never". "Virat please it is just normal for me" she said coming towards me. "What if it turned out to be serious?" I said holding her shoulder. She smiled faintly and said "Will never be". "Ok then" I said angrily and went towards the car. We were on the way to home.

MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luvd it 2 d core ...amazing
plz cont soon
girl_rocks thumbnail

this was amazing

continue soon

Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chapter dear
Lovely... Virman r always virman
Cont Soon
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh...Virman r so cute...Maanvi shared her insecurity with Virat...so nice...Loved it so much. Cotinue soon...waiting for ur next part eagerly. Thank u for the pm.
NivFemirist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww good update loved itπŸ˜ƒ In btw i am partial towards this FF of ursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³  Thanks for the pm 😊
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update :)...bechare virman...tey have to do shopping alll again:)
but curious to know...wat's with manvi ...avoiding doc????
update soon:)
thnx 4 pm dear:):):)πŸ€—
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh ho manvi feeling ill πŸ˜”
nice update so cute virman from virat's pov πŸ˜ƒ