Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update.. Continue soon
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...when r u updating? I i have been waiting for ur update reading the story again and again. Please update soon and pm me. Thank u for the wonderful story.
Radharaday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilasha143

Hey...when r u updating? I i have been waiting for ur update reading the story again and again. Please update soon and pm me. Thank u for the wonderful story.

Will be updating soon ... 😊 sorry for making you wait 
Radharaday thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Part 6 

We sat on the bench with the same quiet atmosphere. Then after awhile Bhai and Bhabhi approached near us holding each other hand. I feel really glad to see Bhai happy. As soon as Manvi saw Bhabhi, she ran to her. "Sab kuch theek hai na?" Bhabhi asked her and Manvi nodded her head obediently. Then we went back to Bhabhi's home. When we were about to reach, suddenly the car's engine stopped working. We tried to find mechanics near there but there was no one. Thank to god, Bhabhi house was only 15 minutes walk from there. Bhai and I pushed the car along the way to the Bhabhi's house. Manvi and Bhabhi insisted that they wanted to help us too. We tried to explain them it won't suit them but they didn't listen anything. "Dee  appka shaadi kuch hi din may hai  toe appko aisa kam nahi karna chahiyae" Manvi told her Dee. "Haa Jeevika .. you shouldn't do" Bhai agreed with Manvi. "Par ' no I won't let them do it alone" Bhabhi was worried for Bhai. I smile slightly to see such a caring Bhabhi. I was wrong about them at first. But I don't know why they acted like that to me. "Oh meri figar minister... hum doenoe bhai log ko appnay kya samja hai" Bhai said giving his cutest smile. "par ' ye app doenoe ' main nahi mann thi" "meri pyaari dee ' I m also helping them ' U don't worry" Manvi said while coming forward and pushing the car along with us. Bhabhi pulled Manvi and said " Maanu tum  ye nahi kar sakthi". "Haa Manvi ' we are doing nar" Bhai said assuring them that we don't need help. "Dee .. Jeeju ' app log mujay jannthay hai na '  Jab main commitment kar thi hoe toe appnay app ki bhi nahi sunthi" "Mannu tum itni flimy mat hoe" "Aur app drama queen'. Ye drama choro aur jaldi say ghar chalthay hai" I couldn't stop laughing at their cute fight. I was so wrong about this girl. She is not proud too. Then she came forward and pushed the car along with us. No one dare to stop her ' she is such a drama queen.

Then after sometime, we reached Bhabhi's house. A lady came running towards us "Hye rabba .. ye kya hua?" "Chachi ' car broke hogaya" Bhabhi replied. Just then my eyes reached on Manvi who was barely controlling her balance. "Manvi" I ran to her. All of them very shocked. Manvi was falling down slowly. I quickly held her but she wasn't able to work or control her body anymore. I lifted her without thinking twice. Then I went inside the house leaving everyone in open mouth. After awhile only they followed me. I went inside the kitchen and took a water bottom. I rushed to Manvi. Bhabhi was already sitting near Manvi with the teary eyes. I sprayed some water on Manvi's face and she regained her conscious. "Dee  ... I am feeling very dizzy and feel like vomiting" Manvi said holding her head with her hands. Just then an old woman came there. "Manvi beta .. sub kuch teek hai na?" she asked her while feeling Manvi's forehead. "Beeji ' main teek hu" Manvi said trying to force a smile. "Manvi ..sub kuch sach sach bata' tunay strawberry kaya hai na?" Bhabhi commented. My heart skipped a beat when I heard that. I was the one who force her to eat strawberry ice-cream but what's wrong in that. " Nahi .. dee" Manvi said  glancing at me. "Nahi .. Manvi nay strawberry ice-cream kaya hai" I shouted as I hate lying. "Mannu ' tum '  U know that  u and strawberry never go along' you end up being sick whenever you eat strawberry ' how can you be so careless" Bhabhi scolded her. Manvi was glaring at me annoyingly. I held my ears and whispered "sorry" but she was still angry. "Manvi ' ab tu soja" Beeji ordered her. "Nahi Beeji ' you know that today I need to attend party" "No party ok ' you are so sick" "Beeji .. please" Manvi pleaded her Beeji but she didn't listen to her. I felt very guilty. If I didn't force her to eat, she would be going to the party. Then Beeji and Bhabhi took her to her room while bhai tried to call Mom. After talking with Mom, bhai said that we will have to stay at Hrishikesh as our car had broken down and it is too late. Beeji heard our conversation and strictly ordered us to stay at their house.  While I was walking passed Manvi's room I heard Bhabhi and Manvi talking something. "Mannu .. I blindly trust VirenJee" Manvi nodded and said " Yes dee ' I trust him too ' I think what we are seeing is not true". Then I went to the room where Bhai was resting. Bhai told me that Bhabhi was asking about me a lot like my real name, my purpose for staying at London and did I ever been to Mumbai. I think something is wrong. They are hiding something that's directly concern with me. Then we ate the dinner and went to sleep at guest room.

At night I felt so thirsty so I went to kitchen for water. I went there quietly so that I won't disturb anyone's sleep. When I stepped inside the kitchen, I heard something. I went near the fridge and I heard someone breathing deeply. "Koi hai" I said. When I was about to open the light, someone stopped me. "Main hoe" someone said with a soft voice. That voice was familiar to me. "Who?" I questioned. "Main, Manvi". "Tum?" I shouted as I thought she might be sleeping. She quickly closed my mouth with her hand. "Chup ' u will wake everyone" I removed her finger slowly. "Why are you awake?" I whispered. "It is nothing concern with you" she said then after awhile she continued "Please don't tell anyone that you saw me in the kitchen". "Why?" I asked her again but she stayed silent. "You are sick' you should be sleeping" I continued. "But please don't tell anyone about this" she pleaded. I put my hands on my waist "NO until you give me the reason". She took a deep breath as she didn't have other way out but to tell me the truth. "I need to attend my friend's party but Beeji won't allow me so" "So you are going without informing them" I completed her sentence. "Yes" she nodded. "No ' I won't let you go ' you are sick and it is too late" "Tum meray kon hoe?" she said with her angry tone.

Prem and priya started laughing out loud. Priya  said laughing" Bhaiya  app papa ka acting karo .. main mama kar karthi hoe". "Ok".  Prem put his hand on his waist while leaning to the door. Priya said angrily " Tum meray kon hoe?" then Prem replied "Tumhara future husband". Then both of them laughed again. Priya " Wa .. bhaiya kya dialogue hai".  Prem said giggling "ok ok lets continue laughing" putting his hand over his mouth "No I mean reading". Then they continued reading again.

I thought for awhile and I got my solid answer "Main tumhara Dedee ka devar aur Jeeju kar Bhai" and winked at her satisfied with myself for replying her question. "Oye ' my dede is not married yet" she said to correct my error. "Toe kya hua ' kuch hi din may woh bi hojayae ga" I said smiling. "I don't want to waste my precious time on the stupid people" by saying that she headed towards the kitchen window. As she was ready to jump from the window, I grabbed her hand. "What are you doing?" her voice was now a bit terrified like before. "I will tell everyone if you go alone" "What do u mean?" she asked me with confused tone. "I m coming with you ' It is my responsibility because of me you are sick" She didn't think but agreed with me as she was quite late and she didn't want to argue with me further. Then both of us jump out from the window.

Manvi run as fast as she can. When we were far away from Manvi's house, she shouted "Thank you so much god ' now I am going to fulfill my promise". I went near her. "What promise?" I asked her. " Tum say mat lab?" I shook my head "nahi". Then she gave her mischievous smile but it was cute smile I would say. I have never seen her as happy as she was today. She was running leaving me behind. I ran to her "Manvi '  please don't run so fast I can't catch you". She turned towards me " Kya ye mera fault hai" she asked me raising her eyebrows. "nahi ' par I don't know the way so I might get lost" I told her innocently. "That's better ' get lost" she smiled slyly and run moving her hands forward and backward. It seemed like she was dancing while running. I got up with plan to tease her. I hid behind a big tree. After sometime she didn't heard my footsteps and turned backward to look at me. She was shocked when she couldn't find me. I was enjoying that look her face. It was hard to control myself but I restrained myself from laughing out loud. "Virat ' Virat ' Tum kaha hoe?" She shouted. Then she started to walk backward to find me. Along the way she was shouting "Virat.. Virat". As soon as she reached near the tree I was hiding, I shouted making my voice somehow different " Oye ' ladki ' You are so beautiful ' let me enjoy too". I was still hiding but I could see her. She got frightened. "Tu'tum ' kon hoe?" she said stammering. "Hahahah ' Main abi bata ta hoe" I made sound some. She got more frightened and run away. Then only I came out of the hiding place and shouted "Manvi ' it was me". Just then she stopped and turned. She run towards me and started beating my hand "Tum ' how dare you make fun of me?" "ok baba sorry" I held my ears. She started walking without looking at me. I ran in front of her and went on my knees. "Please  ... I m sorry" I said holding my ears. But she walked passed through me. I don't know why I feel somehow different when I am with her. I forget all my past when she is with me. Then I continued to follow her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends how was it? 

Edited by Radharaday - 11 years ago
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's absolutely adoranla please continue writing and Thanks for the PM please PM me next time when you update tooo :D 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear..it's really amazing 👏
great going 👍🏼
cont soon & thnx 4 d pm 🤗
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it wiow man do pm me wrn u update
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow it was amazing chapter
Loved it ❤️ and enjoyed it very much 😊
Plz cont soon, cn't wait 4 ur next update. 😊
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing it is getting interesting haan...
girl_rocks thumbnail

this was amazing
continue soon