Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

da do u think rashi will b pregnant??

ya i hope she will be pregnant soon...
Cintila thumbnail
I want her to get exposed before she gets pregnant. Then an angry jigar would be so much fun to watch !!
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaJiforever

I want her to get exposed before she gets pregnant. Then an angry jigar would be so much fun to watch !!

me too.. we were talking about it...  iff she is exposed... n then i dont want thrown out... then she is found pregnant.. what will be jigar's n hetal's reaction??
Queen.Bee thumbnail
i think we wont b getting a hug scene...
Cintila thumbnail

me too.. we were talking about it...  iff she is exposed... n then i dont want thrown out... then she is found pregnant.. what will be jigar's n hetal's reaction??

Jigar would be super - happy but he wont show it nd hetal being the supermother will forgive rashi i think. It would be soo much fun to see an angry jigar caring for rashi !!😍 Just imagine he wont be talking to her directly yet he would be caring for her...😳
Cintila thumbnail

i think we wont b getting a hug scene...

But i wont mind ...i would love to see him giving rashi silent treatment and yet caring for herπŸ˜‰
Queen.Bee thumbnail

Jigar would be super - happy but he wont show it nd hetal being the supermother will forgive rashi i think. It would be soo much fun to see an angry jigar caring for rashi !!😍 Just imagine he wont be talking to her directly yet he would be caring for her...😳

yeah n she will b running after her... for forgiveness...

i am sure koki wont be much bothered about her... imagine if she falls or about to fall from somewhere just like she fell while removing curtains... n jigar comes there.. wow it would b a scene worth watching.. jigar will probably blast her left right n center...
Cintila thumbnail

yeah n she will b running after her... for forgiveness...

i am sure koki wont be much bothered about her... imagine if she falls or about to fall from somewhere just like she fell while removing curtains... n jigar comes there.. wow it would b a scene worth watching.. jigar will probably blast her left right n center...

OMG !! i soo want it to happen...😍 Then maybe jigar would carry her in his arms and make her rest. !! But i feel even koki would be bothered for rashi. Remember when rashi was nervous during navratri koki supported her. Even when rashi had a bad throat koki made kadha for her.
Queen.Bee thumbnail

OMG !! i soo want it to happen...😍 Then maybe jigar would carry her in his arms and make her rest. !! But i feel even koki would be bothered for rashi. Remember when rashi was nervous during navratri koki supported her. Even when rashi had a bad throat koki made kadha for her.

really??? how??

n yeah mirchi kk.. koki even called her beta...