Users

Frequent Posters

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

madhu i am watching ur vm now...

n tuhi did u like raji sr??

yes i liked it but i was too short ðŸ˜­ could have been a bit longer...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaJiforever

yes i liked it but i was too short ðŸ˜­ could have been a bit longer...

yeah.😭..  what would u wanted to add to it??😉
Cintila thumbnail

yeah.😭..  what would u wanted to add to it??😉

😆 what do u mean ?? umm just a bit longer i mean...atleast 5 mins would have been okii. it was just 2.32 mins long
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmm... u r not happy if i comment first right?? hmm..😡 i am nt talking to u...

ayooo rashi lol😆😆😆 i was saying dat tuhina commented for first time to dis vm...among all vm's i made..that's what i was saying...u took it in other way dear...😆😆
Queen.Bee thumbnail
but the morning shot was  .. both were in full makeup n "wrist watch".. seemed like nothing happen.. that was a big turn off... at least gohem sd was better.. with bangles.. nail scratch n all... Edited by rashi.krishna - 11 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail

😆 what do u mean ?? umm just a bit longer i mean...atleast 5 mins would have been okii. it was just 2.32 mins long

its roughly 1.59 mins long... i think poor editing like all the raji scenes till now... editing sucks..
Cintila thumbnail

but the morning shot was  .. both were in full makeup n "wrist watch".. seemed like nothing happen.. that was a big turn off... at least gohem sd was better.. with bangles.. nail scratch n all...

no please i get ur point but raji sr was better ...atleast it was a normal sR not sD !!
Queen.Bee thumbnail

no please i get ur point but raji sr was better ...atleast it was a normal sR not sD !!

i wasnt talking about their sd 🤢 yuck.. i puked seeing ahem romantic.. was it romantic exp?? never ming all his exp r same...

i was talking about how they show the next day mrng.. or noon in gohem case.. yeah i was happy both remeber it atleast n god... did u notice how shy they were?? kept on blushing till that jugnu scene which is probably 2 days after sr.. 😆 i just hope it wasn't a one time settlement n never happened again.. like gohem's.. even if cv's rnt showing us everything..
Edited by rashi.krishna - 11 years ago
Cintila thumbnail

i wasnt talking about their sd 🤢 yuck.. i puked seeing ahem romantic.. was it romantic exp?? never ming all his exp r same...

i was talking about how they show the next day mrng.. or noon in gohem case.. yeah i was happy both remeber it atleast n god... did u notice how shy they were?? kept on blushing till that jugnu scene which is probably 2 days after sr.. 😆 i just hope it wasn't a one time settlement n never happened again.. like gohem's.. even if cv's rnt showing us everything..

@ bold - i agree ðŸ˜†

And yes even i am glad that they both remembered atleast lol dont worry its jigar here who we are talking about. It wont be a one time settlement ðŸ˜†
Queen.Bee thumbnail

@ bold - i agree ðŸ˜†

And yes even i am glad that they both remembered atleast lol dont worry its jigar here who we are talking about. It wont be a one time settlement ðŸ˜†

well the dumbo didnt tried since he forgave her.. n she has to ask for a baby n then do all the preparations by herself.. he was all busy.. remember the tatoo scen.. i loved how she got ready with perfume and all n were smiling at that tatoo..

but the thing is i dont understand what she tried to slip away in that sr night even when all these time she was trying to get his attention??
Edited by rashi.krishna - 11 years ago