Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved your post and points good analysis.the most important thing i dont understand is why the complete family is not sitting and talking to each other..why there is soo much communication gap..
But as a ardent fan i still wait and watch expecting cvs will do their best..whatever cant stop myself from watching in the serial..😊
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vijji12

they have very convinient memory loss.why the hell that terrace scene is not disclosed to this DI maharani.when everything is out what is the reason behind not disclosing that?Daddy of the show will be annoyed if we ask any questions.

Since Cvs are suffering from partial amnesia they think we viewers are the same and want us to be also partial dumb so that we wont voice our thoughts. Sorry to say this but MORONS😑
spoorthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi122

Rima I just read a post that confirmed news from the sets that sanaya is on leave for 4 days - do you think it is related to this whole drama - others being mean to her or her role being cut down ??

even i think the same
sanaya needs a break she has really worked hard during barun's absence and now its barun's turn to make up

and through this it is very clear that now the focus is on anjali rather than arhi
so we have to watch more of poojali,mami ,payash drama and may be 2 -3 min of rabaa ve next whole week forget about rain  sequence ,i have lost hope
Edited by spoorthi - 11 years ago
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kuch jyaada hi deviate kar rahe hai yaar.
Love story kaha gaya??πŸ˜•
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i m so frustrated after watching d epi but i don't want 2 lose hope😊
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakpearl

i m so frustrated after watching d epi but i don't want 2 lose hope😊

Feel the same way πŸ˜•
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rima

🀣 awesome post...way to go girlll ;)) Strike????? 

• Build up very nice tracks and never stick to them or bring them to logical end. Example:Post marriage  redemption and Khhushi's truth

• Build strong and beautiful characters and destroy them: Example Anjali Jha
πŸ₯±
  • Build beautiful romantic scenarios and never complete them: Example: the umtpeen near kisses

• Build strong and good male leads and turn them into wimps: Example Akash and even Arnav when he does not confront his family about Khushi
πŸ˜•
  • Build the expectations of audience that this is a love story and then tell them it is about the sister and brother only. No example needed here.
 πŸ€ͺ

Tell me how can we blame TRPs for never rising? How will it rise when the makers themselves are unable to see what mistakes they are making?

And please don't tell me I don't know better than the makers what is good for the show. I SIMPLY KNOW...Because I am the audience who puts in 30 mins for this show everyday and spends a lot of time even thinking about it!

dittooo...😍 thinking...24/7...is that a lot..

PS: I am rushing out. But before going I had to make this post.

I also posted this on FB page of 4 lions

so sad...😭
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U know Rima i started smiling even before i opened the post, just by reading the topic itself... Nice one, non no no... pretty good one actually.

Light the fire and then douse it with water instantly has been the motto of this show, only we were not aware of it initially. B it the fire of revenge, injustice or passion, take ur pick, u will have numerous instances for all of them.

vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rima,
The show is in ruins since long now.
I think it's high time we come up with posts making suggestions regarding 'how to overcome IPK obsession'. I mean it. I'm so tired of watching cringe worthy scenes daily and then ranting about it on IF. The makers are not bothered it seems. Gul never responds, the one who does has already advised us to quit. So what is stopping us? I swear if it wasn't for Barun and Sanaya... 
I feel spent and tired like I'm loosing a battle daily, bit by bit. One week you feel everything will be fine and then bammm... no Sir.. we'll make it crappier than you can imagine.
I just want to get rid of it now. Help! πŸ˜†
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

The rain sequence will be next week, wont that interest people ?

you still think there will be a rain sequence?