Top 5 Ways to Ruin a Show

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  • Build up very nice tracks and never stick to them or bring them to logical end. Example:Post marriage  redemption and Khhushi's truth
  • Build strong and beautiful characters and destroy them: Example Anjali Jha
  • Build beautiful romantic scenarios and never complete them: Example: the umtpeen near kisses
  • Build strong and good male leads and turn them into wimps: Example Akash and even Arnav when he does not confront his family about Khushi
  • Build the expectations of audience that this is a love story and then tell them it is about the sister and brother only. No example needed here.

Tell me how can we blame TRPs for never rising? How will it rise when the makers themselves are unable to see what mistakes they are making?

And please don't tell me I don't know better than the makers what is good for the show. I SIMPLY KNOW...Because I am the audience who puts in 30 mins for this show everyday and spends a lot of time even thinking about it!

PS: I am rushing out. But before going I had to make this post.

I also posted this on FB page of 4 lions
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There you go..Bang on..Can't agree with you more...I made a similar post on the same topic...

Edited by sampin - 11 years ago

I dont our show will be ruined by the CV's. We also saw the rise in TRP's and I hope that this week we will regain our spot in top 5 :)

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I hope the TRP goes down.  If that's the language (TRPs) the makers and writers understand, then may be we should communicate to them in their tongue. May be then, they will realise, they are killing our story. Our IPKKND. Edited by aath - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

I dont our show will be ruined by the CV's. We also saw the rise in TRP's and I hope that this week we will regain our spot in top 5 :)

TRP were down last week and this week it may have risen but friday's episode again killed it for next week

Originally posted by: aath

I hope the TRP's goes down. 

WHY ? 😒

Originally posted by: rima

TRP were down last week and this week it may have risen but friday's episode again killed it for next week

The rain sequence will be next week, wont that interest people ?
seoulbeats thumbnail
What I hate the most is the character inconsistency shown in the serial. 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they ruined the show in a matter of an episode itself which went on to a week & now its becoming 2 weeks
they have the capacity to do what they want & i cant believe star plus is actually freaking allowing this
everything started with that bouquet meant for khushi then that cake cutting & then we all know how far it has been & god knows what more rubbish we need to see 

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry, Just edited my previous post with the reasoning.