Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

I think Deepika is still in love with Ranbir... she couldn't stop gushing about him in her cocktail interviews. 

I agree 
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

I already stated that I enjoyed that catty DP-Sonam interview on KWK. That wasn't my point though. As public figures, they need to think twice before putting foot in mouth or else they will all go the Vivek way.  What about Kareena's remarks on SLB? πŸ˜† As far as I know, those two were never in a relationship.πŸ˜†

Aishwarya...aha this one is one hell of a cunning woman (yes psycho mutant-----send me that hate pm...about time πŸ˜†). After her relaitonship with Vivek went kaput, she even refuses to acknowledge him. I understand her silence on Salman since he abused her but the way she handled her relationship with Vivek was piss poor. Shahid-Kareena have handled their relationship much better if you compare them to John-Bipasha, Aishwarya-Vivek, Rani-Abhisekh etc. 

Very well, I think a majority did. I personally prefer Bolly celebs offscreen more than onscreen πŸ˜† It was a "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" moment and I became a fan of both girls 😳 (of course still can't stomach a lot of their movies)

As for the Kareena-Shahid, didn't Shahid call Kareena a cow and Kareena went on to talk about how "long" and "big" Saif was to rub it in. It's as if she wants to let it known that finally she's with a real MAN. πŸ˜† It might or might not have been a bitter break-up between these two but each having another partner to turn to definitely eased the burn.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: eraser

What did Bipasha do? Did she talk smack about John?

Where have you been? πŸ˜†She has been talking smack about all men lately with her digs especially targetted at John.πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

Very well, I think a majority did. I personally prefer Bolly celebs offscreen more than onscreen πŸ˜† It was a "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!" moment and I became a fan of both girls 😳 (of course still can't stomach a lot of their movies)

As for the Kareena-Shahid, didn't Shahid call Kareena a cow and Kareena went on to talk about how "long" and "big" Saif was to rub it in. It's as if she wants to let it known that finally she's with a real MAN. πŸ˜† It might or might not have been a bitter break-up between these two but each having another partner to turn to definitely eased the burn.

You are probably right. Both immediately went into rebound with Saif and Priyanka (or was it Vidya/Sania first πŸ˜†) so that might have definitely eased the break up burn. While for Vivek, Bipasha etc...they were stranded on the sidelines while their ex-es moved on. So yea, it could definitely be that.
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So is Saif inviting Amrita too now?!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

lol shahid made the cow comment long time ago... and the KWK episode was recent. Why would she want to get back at him for a comment he made years ago? And plus Kareena never spoke ill of shaid so why would she do it on KWK? I don't think her comment has anything to do with shahid. She always praises Saif wether its how young he looks or his long and big machine lol
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: attitude.ash

So is Saif inviting Amrita too now?!

Rumour has it that there will be a special section for all the exes: Hrithik, Shahid, Amrita, Moon Moon Sen, Rosa, etc.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

You are probably right. Both immediately went into rebound with Saif and Priyanka (or was it Vidya/Sania first πŸ˜†) so that might have definitely eased the break up burn. While for Vivek, Bipasha etc...they were stranded on the sidelines while their ex-es moved on. So yea, it could definitely be that.

actually wasn't his rebound Vidya before pc lol. Poor Vidya... I think she actually liked him. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rosa and Soha are the best friends and I heard the whole family loves her and still talks to her so I'm sure she'll be there. For amrita, she's the mother of the two kids so she has to be there
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

Rumour has it that there will be a special section for all the exes: Hrithik, Shahid, Amrita, Moon Moon Sen, Rosa, etc.

πŸ˜†