Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor dated for many years until they broke up five years back. Shahid was not only Kareena's choice but the Kapoor family too liked Bebo's selection. But time changed things upside down. When love was at the peak, Kareena and Shahid dreamt to take their relationship to the next level. But something went wrong between the two and they part ways. After the release of 'Jab We Met', Kareena and Shahid publicly called it off. Kareena found love in Saif Ali Khan's arms after splitting-up with Shahid and both are now destined to take their relationship to the next level. October 16th is the date fixed for the matrimony.

Touted as the royal wedding of Bollywood, Kareena and Saif already started preparing for the wedding. The wedding outfit is getting ready, perfect venue is looking for and the most important part of marriage is the guests list. As we heard, Kareena is busy preparing the guests list and she is keen on inviting her ex-flame Shahid Kapoor to the wedding. Saif who is very supportive of Kareena too has no objection on inviting Shahid and gave Bebo go-ahead with her decision.

Now, the million dollar question is whether Shahid will forget the past and turned up for Kareena and Saif 's wedding to wish the couple or still the past hounds him and restrict him to attend the event.

Only time will tell, what Sasha will do!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imagine Shahid and Priyanka attending the wedding as a couple πŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shahid and Hrithik should come as a couple.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: eraser

Imagine Shahid and Priyanka attending the wedding as a couple πŸ˜†

ROFLMAO!!πŸ˜†
now that would be the news of the decade!! πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Shahid and Kareena are more mature than Ranbir-Deepika or Aishwarya-Vivek/Salman. So I am pretty sure Shahid will attend if Saif-Kareena invite. At least they did not engage in public mud slinging matches. Deepika pretty much raped Ranbir in media with her scorned woman act and then we had resentful Vivek taking potshots at Aish every now and then. Same goes for Aishwarya who just refused to acknowledge her past relationships.

Edited to add: Oh how can I forget our new entrants Bipasha Hulk Basu and Neil Kumari Mukesh? These two in addition to the above mentioned ones are just so good at handling broken relationships in public. πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Dexterkichokri. - 11 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Ranbir and Deepika are doing a movie together and being professional about it. That's being mature
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Ranbir and Deepika are doing a movie together and being professional about it. That's being mature

Yea now after 2 years. I was referring to the past.The hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned act by DP is not forgotten. At least not on BS.  Better late than never I suppose. 
Terenaina thumbnail
umm I love Shahid but I felt sorry for him after the interviews of him talking about bebo. He talked many times about it and I really don't have the time to bring up evidence but I feel like Shahid and Deepika are on the same boat
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

Edited to add: Oh how can I forget our new entrants Bipasha Hulk Basu and Neil Kumari Mukesh? These two in addition to the above mentioned ones are just so good at handling broken relationships in public. πŸ€ͺ

@ bold : made me ROFL πŸ€£
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

umm I love Shahid but I felt sorry for him after the interviews of him talking about bebo. He talked many times about it and I really don't have the time to bring up evidence but I feel like Shahid and Deepika are on the same boat

Yes, Shahid did talk about it. But Deepika was much worse. She pretty much called Ranbir a cheater in every interview...talking about his flirtatious ways and infidelity and condoms and what not. Shahid did not go that far. He played the victim card more while DP played the scorned woman card. I don't recall Shahid taking snide digs at Kareena in every interview. DP just couldn't stop blabbering about Ranbir. The whole forum at one point was sick of DP's constant psychobabble. In any case, its good that RK-DP have buried the hatchet. 
Edited by Dexterkichokri. - 11 years ago