Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow this is amazing. I just couldn't stop reading. U are a breath of fresh air Raphaellla. I have come across this name before in Novels i used to read. But its a beautiful name "God heals" Your parents chose wisely. I believe names should have meanings to suit the person.

Back to your amazing FF. Manasa had recommended i read this and boy was she right!!! I just had to read more. I hope U update soon so i can read more. 

Its such an adrenaline rush and i am loving the futuristic storyline reminded me of the Hunger Games sorta and Gladiators The way U express these characters, you've given every character a purpose. Its a master piece i tell U.

Please PM me when U update thanx
Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update  raffaella😉 im just in love with ur story😍😆
the way u write is just marvellous👏⭐️
abhay killing danesh after piya said to him was fab😳
just loved the lake scene😍
will something happen to piya in the forest😉
continu soon...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update yar
loved ittt
every part of fight to angry abhay
awsome yar
cont soon
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Freakingly awsum update rapz!!
I luvd the way pia's words became a powerhouse 4 abhay..the fight was quite lively..i cud feel it playing b4 my eyes..pia z so selfless n abhay a way stubborn..PanDa r soulmates..oh!i wonder if abhay vl heal her or not..but pia's pleadings vl surely make him do that.isnt it?update soon..
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey since I don't remember the names easily, so in-short I'll call you Raph, as that's the easy way to remember your name. 😆

No doubt you are an amazing writer. 👏 Sorry yaar to comment so late, I was bit busy.

Anyways coming to the chapter. I must say your writing is very creative and the fight scene was brilliantly taken over. I could visualize that scene very well. And yeah loved Pia being selfless and want Abhay's to save Panchi. I hope he saves her. Even though I don't like Panchi's character, but for Pia, surely Abhay will do it. 😉
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzz continu soon 😃 eagerly waiting 😳
Joker thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE

Unfortunately this is not an update but an important note.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments and heartwarming appreciation of the story so far. I definitely will be wrapping up this fanfiction by Chapter X but there is still a very long way to go. As you all may be wondering what's going on with me, I am actually stuck in Rome on a surprise holiday to spend some quality time with parents and family. Now I have cousins back in Rome and like nearly all my cousins around the globe, these ones are also very intruding and demanding. 

Let alone writing an update, they don't even let me sleep my full 8 hour adult sleep. So, life is very merry but my cousins are not which is delaying the whole fourth upcoming chapter. I am very lucky to actually get a hand on the computer while they are out in the market but still... the conditions for writing a decent update are not appropriate till I head back home to London. So here is just a very brief note explaining my uncouth behavior.

Now, I am heading back home by the end of next week so... an update will be definitely up by next week or the start of the week after. I will quickly update the title regarding this note but I may not be able to send PM's to my PM list to check on this so extreme hearty apologies for that! 

Until next week, take care and ciao! 
Yum_SR thumbnail
oh its ok...we understand because of cousins they want masti..ok we will wait
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's ok.update wen u can
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We understand Raffaella.It s totally OK with us.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago